Chapter 86: To Hamsong City
2.4k 5 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

The morning sun twinkled in the blue sky, illuminating the dimly lit room of the Yu Villa, presenting a drop-dead gorgeous beauty, capable of destroying country and empires. The beauty laid on top of a young man as if entrusting her whole being to him. With a faint smile of happiness on her lips, her whole body was flushed red. Without a shred of clothes on their bodies, only a blanket covered them whole.

The eyelashes of the beauty fluttered and slowly opened, revealing a clear pair of black eyes. Her fingers trailed on her flawless abdomen, feeling the sticky fluid that had yet to dry due to her hot skin, a finger of hers entered her vagina, causing a few drops of fluid to leak out of them.

The stuffy feeling from the last night brought a brilliant smile on her lips. After her lover left for a few months, her desire for him started to grow stronger. Maybe he left to give her space and arrange her thoughts due to their first time being a little rushed and sudden, which even made her feel glad because she didn’t know how to act in front of him.

While she felt glad, more than a month was enough for the beauty, who tasted the forbidden fruit, to carve for more. Naturally without her lover’s presence how could she be satisfied?

With a little coaxing and slight teasing, all her sexual desire surfaced and he diligently satisfied her needs. While reminiscing the night, she recalled the things that stood out to her the most.

He was more experienced than before, obviously, Mingyue Gelou didn’t dare to hide anything but she felt his libido was stronger and vigorous than before, and it was not something that could be increased by just Tigerbone Yang Amplification Beauty Enchanting Wine. The difference was too big. She could only wonder what he used to increase his sex drive by such degree.

Unfortunately, she didn’t know Shen had the unrivaled Absolute Physique. Whenever his physique reached a new level, his vitality and qi strengthened and become purer, making his yang qi also purer, strengthening his yang at the same time.

She placed her head on top of his chest, feeling his rhythmic heartbeats. Her fingers twitched a little. As much as she wanted to grab his things, her embarrassment didn’t let such a thing happen. Though if it was last night, the same couldn’t have been said. When she was muddled with lust, she did things that only made her wish to find a hole to hide.

As she was going through her own inner turmoil, Shen’s rhythmic breathing changed slightly. Ruyan looked up, finding Shen gazing at her through his golden pupils filled with gentle care and affection.

“Did you sleep well?” he said in a soothing tone as his left hand gently brushed past her hairs.

“One hour? Yes...” Ruyan flatly replied.

Her reply caused Shen to go silent. He didn't let her rest before her lust was completely satiated and by the time he satisfied her, it was already dawn. While he learned a few techniques which could do the job faster, he still hesitated to use those skills.

Rather than sex techniques, those reminded him of interrogation techniques out of some fantasy adult movies, making Shen nervous to use them. However, there's something he admitted seriously if he wished to win over any girls bodies, with this technique it’s nowhere impossible.

“That’s plenty of rest, wanna go for another round??”

“Dream On!”

“Heh, don't be so shy, you liked it so much and I know you want more.” While distracting her with words, Shen grabbed her hand which was still inside her pussy.

Visible panic surfaced on Ruyan's face. She didn't move her fingers in case he noticed and planned to remove it without letting him know but getting caught instantly, embarrassed her like never before.

This was definitely something a perverted woman would do, she didn't want him to think it like that. Her intentions were "pure and unaccompanied by any blemishes". She only wished to investigate her current state, not thinking such a thing could happen.

“Shen, this is not how it— Ahnn?!” Ruyan justified herself... or tried to but Shen didn't care either way, he pushed his fingers without reservations, earning a startled yet muffled moan.

“I never thought my Ruyan would be so nasty and perverted... This calls for punishment.” Shen’s tone instantly turned solemn and three fingers inside her started moving in and out, in a rhythmic manner.

“Shen-- stop... Mhh~” the cries of plea and mercy weren’t even taken into consideration as the three fingers rubbed in her insides, seemingly searching for something. In less than ten seconds Ruyan’s body jerked, Shen’s finger found her sensitive and concentrated on it, causing an exceptional amount of fluid, which was mixed with semen and love juice, to flow out.

With a flip of his fingers, Shen swatted away the blanket covering their bodies. Her magnificent body entered his vision which seemed to give off a bright red glow. Without minding her exhaustion from the orgasm, he pushed her face and twin peaks on the window with the bed.

This window was set up due to his desire of enjoying the starry sky of this world and made with glass. Normally, the houses and villas in the Hundred Miles City didn’t have glass windows and it was set up by Shen for his personal interest. Even now, it fully displayed its purpose to flare up Shen’s lust.

This was something Shen came to notice not too long ago. He enjoyed the side view of breasts when they were pushed against the wall. The outline of the breasts did nothing but ignite his lust.

"S-Shen... mmm," Ruyan called out but the sensation on her perky buttocks caused by Shen didn't let her say anything clearly, "You idiot... Nnh~ Gelou is just there... Ahh!!!"

Shortly after hot moans that even made saints boil their head rang out inside the room. Threatening to be heard any nearby peoples.

......

During the afternoon that day Shen and others gathered together on the black luan to journey towards the Hamsong City, where the competition will be held. After the second session this morning, Ruyan stopped Shen from doing more and told him the competition will be starting tomorrow and they had to place their entry by tonight. Without dilly-dallying Shen gathered everyone and Left for Hamsong City. Surprising thing was both Wugou and Yu Yu could be seen among the group. They volunteered to join with Shen.

Wugou wanted to gain experience from observing the fights, and Yu Yu joined the group with the excuse of staying by Wugou’s side always. Although he felt suspicious that Ruyan basically didn’t even know about her, he didn’t think it was something to be suspicious about. Shen had no complain either, rather he felt happy. Wishfully thinking his harem was growing larger without him knowing at all.

Halfway through their journey, they encountered a horse carriage on their path. Shen was pleasantly surprised to find Yu He on the carriage when he checked with his spiritual energy. It took more than a day to travel from Hundred Miles City to Hamsong city. Since none from the Yu family participated, they left for the Hamsong City earlier this morning.

Shen happily welcomed them on his ride but they had to politely refuse. Yu He’s grandfather, Yu Donghao, wasn’t in any condition to have a trip on top of a bird and Shen didn’t invite only Yu He either. If he did that she would definitely hate him.

It was only then Yu Ruyan voiced her suggestion to protect them from the wind turmoils which Yu Yu was doing for Wugou. Yu Donghao couldn’t reject the invitation anymore and paid the coachmen few silver banknotes.

While the journey from the ground took more than a day to travel, Shen reached his destination in roughly two hours in total, that too at the bird’s slowest speed, considering there were weak and injured individuals.

 

I guess I am not the only one who feels the content of this chapter is quite meaningless.

Also, the overall poll result is now out.

Apocalypse — Long Live Summons (FF) — Fantasy (Goblin) — Multiverse Novel (FF)

Doodle (WN): 3 — 11 — 5 — 5
Scribble Hub: 7 — 14 — 7 — 2
Patreon: 2 — 01 — 2 — 0

Total: 12 — 26 — 14 — 7

30