Chapter 97: Complicated
1.9k 4 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

Feng Wuxi was horrified. Her heart thumped loudly. She already felt weak due to Shen’s strange method, now even an old man sneaked behind her without even being detected.

The hand on her ass kneaded her plump flesh in an unrestrained manner as they stretched beautifully, proving their extraordinary elasticity. Feng Wuxi had especially sensitive ass and due to Shen messing with her just a few moments ago, she was tingling all over the body. The sudden vulgar act almost blanked her mind, then it turned into fury. She wanted to turn around but the other rough and bony hand grabbed her jawlines, not letting her turn back.

“Old dog, get your filthy hands off me!”

Her voice was low but the suppressed rage could be heard from it. Her rage gave one impression of her fighting thousands of soldiers on a battlefield.

“He-he-he,” the old voice laughed in a wretched manner, “Hottie, not many women in this world can make me horny but you my child, your charm infatuated me. I’ll only feel better after using your body to my heart’s content. How about this, I’ll give you the chance to be my first slave. Hahaha, seeing you crawling between my crotch would surely satisfy my vanity!”

“Old sick, die!!” Feng Wuxi’s anger already reached its peak and the unrestrained movements took it further. She punched towards her back with all of her might without holding back a bit of her power.

But-

“Aii~ girl, you are hundred years early to compete with me!”

Her fist met a palm and the energy contained in her body burst forth before being completely neutralized... It was as if she hit a soft wall and all the force was transferred to the back of the palm as it continued moving forward as if Feng Wuxi didn’t hit a palm but air.

It was only then did Feng Wuxi realized, this old man was not just some dirty old pervert. She couldn’t detect the presence of the old man because he hid it well, not because her senses were greatly affected. He was a master and a powerful one at that. Considering how easily he blocked her punch, this perverted old man must be at least a grade six Xiantian expert! He might possibly be someone of the higher realm!

“Girl struggle. The more you struggle the more pleasure you will bring to this old man!” The old man’s hand was like a firm boulder, pressing upon Feng Wuxi without letting her move away. She finally let go of all reservation and threw her palm to her back as blue colored energy swirled from her body.

Dome Destroying Palm!

It was a technique she learned after breaking through to the Xiantian realm. This palm technique unleashed a palm strike with 150% of her full strength and at the same time a strong wave of energy blasted out from her body. If her first attack was like a bull charging at his enemy, then this move was advanced, hiding incredible power and using it at its maximum capability.

Using this wave of energy she wanted to get rid of that dirty hand and then consider her options but who would’ve thought before the strike could move a few millimeters, it was broken by a “Pa!” sound. The strong wave of energy only looked like a breeze to the old man.

A strong aura forced into Feng Wuxi’s body and suppressed her cultivation base. Feng Wuxi’s heart fell to despair. She could already guess the power of this old man was beyond her imagination and understood her fate was now sealed.

The old man pushed her to the alleyway and his hands roamed on top of her clothes.

“Oe, old man. You seem to be having some troubles. Want us, Fiery Sun Brothers, to give you a hand?” A deep and hoarse voice sounded from behind but Wuxi didn’t heed towards them at all.

They won’t help her nor did they have the ability to. She started to think about Shen, her little lover. She was already disgraced enough and didn’t think she had the right to face him anymore. Her Qi of Xiantian was already sealed but she won’t let to be defiled by anyone. Her body was only for her little lover. She prepared her heart and—

At this moment, the voice behind her suddenly changed and it thunderously roared, “Bastards, this old man here is flirting with his lover can’t you give him some peace?!” He was here to enjoy some delicacy but flies wanted a part, making him furious.

Feng Wuxi felt the voice was familiar as the pressure on her body suddenly disappeared and even the hands on her body were retracted back.

Boom!

A golden light flashed across the area before everything turned quiet.

The buff looking Fiery Sun Brothers were thrown 30 meters away and every one of them had little or big injuries but all of them were unconscious.

The old man turned around and was instantly greeted with a punch on his left chest. The strength wasn’t strong but the fist on his chest was quivering.

“Idiot,” Feng Wuxi punched once again before jumping on him.

When she turned around, she finally saw the face of the ‘old man’ who looked on his early twenties. Black hair, golden eyes, a beautiful shaped nose, and the same hateful smug expression. It was none other than Shen. His palm still looked bony as if devoid of any blood but the skin still remained white. The person was unlike the ugly old pervert she imagined. It was still a pervert but a young one.

Shen fell on the snow with Feng Wuxi on top. He could feel the anxious beating of Feng Wuxi’s heart. His brows creased suddenly. Why would she be so anxious? Thinking carefully, he made a rough guess but didn’t dare to confirm it.

From the start, Shen controlled his blood to make his hand look bony, similar to how an old man would look and feel. For his voice, he mimicked the voice of Wenren Baichi, dead teacher of Wenren Wushuang and Wugou whom they killed with their joint force. Although it was not perfect, Shen thought the voice should be at least 60-70% similar. And he used exaggerated lines which only the villains in anime would say. He just wanted to fulfill his desire to be a villain while giving Feng Wuxi all sorts of hint and he even thought Wuxi realized his identity from the start.

As for her attacks, he took it as her checking his strength and he also got to see how diligent she was in her cultivation. Note that she didn’t have any precious cultivation resources, her meridians were severely clogged, on top of that, she even had a clan to manage, being able to progress to the peak of second grade of the Xiantian realm showcased her exceptional talent.

But how could he know after his mischievous punishment, Feng Wuxi, this foxy and cunning woman, would fall to such a distressed state and won’t be able to differentiate between his acting and reality.

If his guess was correct, Shen felt he did something unforgivable.

“Wuxi... Wuxi, what’s wrong?” they stayed in that position for a full five minutes before Shen finally asked.

“Idiot, next time you do something like this, I’ll kill you.” She threatened but her voice was as quiet as a mosquito. Although she calmed down from the initial shock, it still bothered her. As if to calm down her anxious and uncomfortable feelings, her lips sought out his.

Although his appearance changed a lot, he looked more handsome, mature and determined contrary to his previous self from months ago yet his taste remained the same. The familiar taste, which only got more tempting, calmed her heart and mind as the distracting thoughts drifted away.

Time passed but the two already lost the track until giggling and laughing sounds of kids sounded from distance. Feng Wuxi finally regained her sense’s and quickly got up. She let out a sigh of relief noticing that none of her clothes left her body, unlike how it did whenever she was with him.

“I have a villa here, I will go back.” Feng Wuxi said, glaring at him hatefully. She moved at once indicating she was not done with this matter and didn’t want him to follow.

Shen didn’t mind her at all, he thought he deserved that after what he did... It was supposed to be a joke which became complicated due to misunderstanding. But he still followed her, her action of telling him already meant she wanted him to follow, yet she showed she didn’t want him to...

Shen shook his head inwardly and complained: “So complicated...”

24