Chapter 103: Heart of A Maiden (½)
2.1k 17 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

It didn’t take long for Shen and Qing Shui to return to Qing Village.

The west of the Qing Village comprised mountains and the Greenwood Forest. Further ahead of the Greenwood Forest was the 1,000,000 Li Mountains. Qing Shui entered these dangerous mountains to temper himself and use the pressure to advance in his cultivation.

While returning, Shen and Qing Shui hunted a few  Direwolf and Golden Tusked Boar. The mountain boars had slight rough texture but if cooked in high-temperature, it tasted fantastic. Though these were gifts for Qing Clan, Shen collected two to make something out of them later.

When they returned to Qing Manor, Shen was pleasantly surprised to find Qing Yi. And Qing Shui’s grandfather, Qing Luo, also happily welcomed him.

Shen cupped his fists and greeted Qing Luo, “Grandpa Luo, it’s nice to see you in good health.”

Qing Luo was an open-minded man. Shen always liked him because even when everyone recognized Qing Shui as useless and cripple, he treated his grandchild no less than the others. He even looked after him more especially. Such people were almost non-existent in the world of cultivation where strength means everything.

“Brat, are you cursing me to die?” Qing Luo’s towering figure stood tall and mighty. Although he was old and grandfather of many because of his cultivation base, he appeared to be a middle-aged man.

Shen smirked, “How can that be possible? If I wanted to curse, that would be you marrying again.”

“Hahaha, brat you never change. Come, tell me where did you go this time?”

“You will be out of your mind if you heard where I went.”

“Brat, don’t brag. Just say it, we will know then.”

“Hmph, I entered Skysword Sect and an elder of the sect personally took me in. Hmm hmm, isn’t that great?”

“What, Skysword Sect?!”

Qing Luo, who just sat on the chair, stood straight. Skysword Sect. Countless cultivators of Cang Lang County dreamed to enter the sect. In Cang Lang County, Skysword Tower had the highest influence! It was no wonder even the old and experienced Head of the Qing Clan would feel so surprised. But thinking again, Shen had that woman behind his back. It wouldn’t be too surprising for him to enter Skysword Sect. Qing Luo cleared his throat to hide his embarrassment.

“What’s so great about entering Skysword Sect?... Ah, which elder took you in?” he said dismissively but too bad, his next question already revealed his surprise and expectation.

Shen laughed as he replied in an amused manner, “It’s the elder of the Misty Peak.”

“Misty Peak? I haven’t heard of it but that’s normal. Did you meet the sect leader, Skysword Immortal?”

“Yeah, I did.”

Shen had the urge to say, ‘In fact, he calls me brother,’ but he suppressed it with sheer willpower.

Qing Luo looked at Shen with an envious gaze. Skysword Immortal, those who didn’t know his legend in the Cang Lang County could be counted with one’s finger of one hand!

“Eh, who is Skysword Immortal?” 

And it seemed there was such a person. It was none other than Qing Shui, who left all the Direwolves and Boars behind.

“Oh, Qing Shui. You are always cultivating by yourself so you don’t know. Skysword Immortal is the most talented being in the whole Cang Lang County. From a commoner, he rose to being one of the strongest figures. He is also Skysword Sect’s Sect Leader. Naturally, he is an influential figure and all the cultivators' respects and idolizes him.”  Qing Luo explained Qing Shui with patience. He knew this grandchild of his was a little different from others. He always cultivated by himself so remained ignorant about many things.

“Hmm, is the Skysword Sect powerful?” Qing Shui dubiously asked.

“Of course, they are. Even their protectors are rumored to be Xiantian cultivators.” Qing Luo responded lightly, but anyone could feel the melancholy hidden in his voice.

“How is that possible? Isn’t breaking through to Xiantian realm extremely hard?” Qing asked once again as he glanced towards Shen.

“Indeed. Many cultivators in this world stopped at the door of Xiantian realm, but in the vast world, there’s many who took that step and entered the path of Xiantian. In Cang Lang County their numbers might not be that high, but they are not non-existent either.” Qing Luo was indeed experienced. He explained everything to Qing Shui while making sure his confidence didn’t shake.

Amazement filled Qing Shui’s eyes and Shen added, “Why not join Skysword Sect after you leave the Qing Village? Only another year left for your coming age of ceremony... Forget it, I’ll let you decide but you will always have a spot open for you.”

Qing Luo was pleasantly surprised, “Shui’er, quick thank your brother, this is a great opportunity!”

Qing Shui hesitated a little but still followed his grandpa’s order, “Many thanks brother Shen.”

Qing Shui felt between him and Shen; there was no need to thank each other. They were like brothers and could share any secrets. If there was anything he couldn’t talk to him, that would be his reincarnation and the Heaven-Earth Divine Necklace. He checked it once before, but there wasn’t anyone who noticed the extraordinary effect of this necklace. They all only see it as a normal one. Unfortunately though, all the things he considered top secret were already known by Shen.

Normal people might not find the extraordinary effect of the Heaven-Earth Divine Necklace but Shen, who had the Absolute Vision, which uses both the Absolute Qi and Spiritual Power. He even saw the number of seals which Qing Shui himself was unaware of!

“It’s alright. There’s no need to stand in a ceremony between us. Just come find me there.” Shen replied modestly. He had no plan to stay on Skysword Sect but he could put in a word for him. “Now that I’ve met with you, Grandpa Luo, I’ve to go back. The next we meet it might be a long time...”

“I see. So you are going. I guess it was expected. But this is not last, right brat?”

“Yes, of course. I’m sure we will meet faster than you think. Stay well, Grandpa Luo.”

Shen left Qing Luo’s room and searched out Qing Yi. One of his main reasons to come here was Qing Yi.

“Beautiful aunt Qing, you don’t know how much my soul and body missed you. Please give me a hug to satisfy my yearning heart—”

Qing Yi placed her fingers before Shen’s lip and shut him up, “Smelly brat, whenever I see you only smelly words comes out of your smelly mouth.”

Shen wondered whether he should give a lick on her fingers, ultimately; he decided against it. “Aunt Qing, what do you have against me? Come, give me a hug. I can at least give my aunt a hug, right?”

“You wish? Try and see if I don’t beat the crap out of you!”

“Tch, aren’t you a woman? Why act so viciously?”

“Smelly brat, you dare tease your aunt? See how I teach you a lesson!”

Qing Yi grabbed the skin of his waist and twisted it fiercely. Shen wanted to take this chance and hug Qing Yi but she already expected his ‘attack’ and dodged sideways. Shen could turn towards her but just looked at her with sadness.

“Hmph, here I was here to gift something to my aunt, and she only pushed me away.”

“Oh, what do you, a smelly brat, want to gift me?”

“No, I changed my mind. Now you can get it only if you willingly marry me.”

“Hah~ you can keep your gift. Now go and don’t disturb me.”

“So savage... Aunt Qing, my dear aunt, if you give me a bottle of your herb mixed pickles I’m willing to give a bottle of precious wine.”

“Pickles? You never liked them, why the sudden interest?”

“Does that matter? I’m giving you something million times better. Just give them to me.”

Qing Yi weirdly glanced at him. He had nothing with him. Obviously, she thought he bluffed. “I don’t need your wine, if you want my pickles, just wait. I’ll give them to you.”

Shen waited for a few minutes before Qing Yi returned with two bottles of pickles. Surprisingly, she saw a bottle in his hand. She could be sure he had nothing just a few moments ago...

“Here’s your gift, Aunt Qing. But don’t let any male have a taste of this, ok? Else, you will suffer,” Shen mysteriously added.

Seeing Shen already going, she became a little flustered, “Wait, what kind of weird stuff are you giving me?”

“Eh, weird stuff? This is the Tigerbone Yang Amplification Beauty Purification Wine. It has incredible effects on women, but if a man takes a sip of this stuff, they become a beast in heat. You know what happens right? Don’t even let Qing Shui have a sip of this. He might even attack you.” Shen stopped in his tracks and carefully explained to her.

Qing Yi heard about the famous Tiger Bone Liquor. She couldn’t believe she had such a thing in her hands, “What? You sure this is the same wine I’ve read about in the herbal books? Isn’t this precious stuff that can even help with cultivation?”

“Hmm, yes. But as the wine aged for a long time, the effects are a few times stronger. So, it’s best to not let a man taste this.” Shen didn’t completely lie to her. Because he used powerful demonic tigers’ bone for this liquor and also aged it in a special way inside the Immortal Realm, its effect became three times higher. And as the wine absorbed the spiritual energy inside the Immortal Realm, even Saint Realm cultivators could get drunk, of course, they had to consume higher quantity.

“Even if this is the same wine, aren’t you exaggerating? Shui’er would never lust after me.”

Shen shook his head. He looked at his left and then right. He put his mouth near her ears. Qing Yi got embarrassed when Shen neared her. If there was any other young man, she wouldn’t feel anything but this smelly brat, even if he addresses her as Aunt, he always treats her like a young girl. Even if she didn’t want to, it weirdly fluttered her heart. This was also the reason she always called him smelly brat. Not to denounce Shen but to remind herself that she had already married and has a pair of son and daughter of his age.

Without noticing the change of her mentality, Shen whispered, “There was a boy, about the same age as Qing Shui, who found a vat of sweet-smelling wine. He couldn’t stop his urge and drank a mouthful. Instantly, his body was filled with tiger-like vigor and his dong’er stood straight, tearing his clothes; it faced the mighty heaven. At that time, he already lost control of himself and the first person who came to his view, his mother, suffered her son’s lust for a full three hours! The view was a mess... It was only because I noticed the abnormal yang energy and found the scene and stopped him. Else... I don’t know how many hours would he continue his act.”

Qing Yi gulped. His eyes looked serious. It didn’t sound like a joke to her either. This thing in her hand was precious and also deadly. As for the ambiguous information such as, how he knew the boy’s dong’er tore his undergarments to face the heaven and going at it for a full duration of three hours straight, such things didn’t get processed in her head due to the feeling of his hot breath in her ears.

Shen turned around as he left without looking back while removing her remaining concerns, “Don’t worry, I’ve already tested. Women don’t have any negative effects. Even if you get drunk, you will remain more or less clear-headed.”

Qing Yi’s beating heartbeat subsided as she looked the figure’s back that was slowly fading away.

...

“Brother Shen! Brother Shen!”

As Shen was planning to summon the black bird, he heard Qing Shui voice. While shrugging his shoulder, he waited for the boy to catch up to him. He saw a carriage from the corner of his eyes.

“Hm? Was there someone visiting Qing Clan?”

“Brother Shen, Grandpa said you will leave Hundred Miles City... will we meet again?” Qing Shui reached Shen and said somewhat in a sad tone. It was understandable. He considered Shen as his own brother.

“We will meet for sure. You might find me in Skysword Sect... but I am not sure by the time you reach there whether I will be there or not.”

“Then?”

“Well, isn’t there another place above the county of Cang Lang?”

“Something above the Cang Lang Country?”

“Huh, does your world only contain the Cang Lang County and Hundred Miles City? This world is far bigger than any other. There're countless villages, cities, and countries. What I am talking about is the capital of Greencloud City, Capital of Greencloud Continent. But with your current mentality, I’m not sure if you can reach me before I leave for the higher continents.”

Qing Shui had a dumbfounded look. Then he looked as if he realized something. That’s right, he was limiting himself too much. The world doesn’t end in Qing Village nor in Cang Lang Country, neither in Greencloud Continent. There are another eight continents. He was subconsciously limiting himself. He felt something loosening in his mind. Now he felt he could even breakthrough to Xiantian Realm, but he didn’t try to. Shen repeatedly warned him to strengthen his foundation, and he will do that.

Qing Shui didn’t ask any other question and only responded with firm words, “I will find you in Greencloud City!”

Shen laughed and nodded. The look in Qing Shui’s eyes changed. The layer limiting his cultivation broke. If he wants he can achieve breakthrough anytime.

The carriage Shen noticed a few moments ago also stopped. A familiar figure came out.

Shen approached her with a smile, “What a coincidence meeting you here, Patriarch Feng.”

“I’m surprised. I feel like you are everywhere. When did you come out of seclusion?”

While Shen went all out on figuring his family background, Feng Wuxi searched from him quite a few times. While the seven days she thought would be a blessing became a hell for her because of Shen’s unending vitality. She, who experienced the forbidden fruit, still couldn’t get rid of the urge to get more.

“Just today,” Shen was about to grab her hand and chat more ‘openly’ but he noticed a presence inside the carriage.

A middle-aged man came out. Feng Wuxi introduced him as the next clan head of the Feng Clan, and they were here to personally invite Qing Luo and Qing Yi to the ceremony. Now Shen understood he won’t get any chance, he decided to leave swiftly.

Qing Shui on the other hand saw Shen with admiration. His brother seemed to have a great connection with influential characters. Not to mention, she was such a mature foxy beauty. But he knew more than to eye her. She was shrouded by a mystery and he could feel a sense of pressure from her. A Xiantian! It might be because his mental breakthrough just a few minutes ago, he could detect it. However, he did not feel such pressure from Shen. Was she a higher level Xiantian?

Qing Shui could only think and not reach a conclusion.

Shen suddenly remembered something and said to Feng Wuxi secretly, “Oh, hey. What do you think about him? He is the Qing Shui I talked about last time. He will be a good match for Little Xishui.”

Feng Wuxi frowned a little, checking out the boy. She was shocked soon after. Qing Shui was already a half-Xiantian. His talent was incomparable but too bad. Feng Xishui, her only disciple, was too cold towards the opposite gender.

“I know what you are worried about. Just let them fight it out in the wilderness. I know, she will get hooked to him sooner or later.” Shen gave another push and Feng Wuxi agreed.

There was nothing to lose. In fact, whether or not they got along, it will be a good experience for Feng Xishui. The reason Shen recommended Xishui for Qing Shui was after the beauties taken by him, only Xishui was the most beautiful remaining. Might as well help his brother for a blissful sexual life.

Feng Wuxi didn’t raise on discussion and left with a nod.

Qing Shui, oblivious, looked at the two with confusion. He could be sure they discussed about him, but not the topic.

“Qing Shui, go back. I’ll see you. Let’s hope soon.”

Qing Shui nodded at Shen, as a loud neigh sounded around the area.

An Emberlion Steed galloped with fast speed and it stopped in front of Shen. Shen sweated a little. After he left his house after a month, he seemed to encounter many familiar figure.

“Qingzhuang, are you also here for grandpa Qing Luo?” the person who arrived on top of the Emberlion Steed was the icy beauty, Shi QingZhuang, wearing a fiery red corset.

“Guards said you looked for me.” She replied with a cold voice, even her countenance was cold, which took Shen by surprise. He didn’t see her cold face for a long time. Was she angry? Did he do something wrong? He had no idea…

“Eh, how did you find me then?”

“They said a black bird flew towards west.”

“So, you guessed I was here?”

Shi Qingzhuang nodded.

Shen jumped and sat behind her on the Emberlion Steed, “Alright, let’s leave together then.”

Shen waved his hand as the Emberlion Steed turned and left on the same path it came from.

Qing Shui was left slack-jawed. The icy beauty in fiery red corset was just simply marvelous. The actresses from his previous world amounted to shit in front of her. He felt his head buzzing. First the mature beauty, and then the young girl, they both firmly grasped his heart. They were one in a million beauty. Yet he couldn’t lust after either of them.

One was a respectful Xiantian cultivator, and the other surely had a close relationship with his brother. Just the way their bodies touched on the back of the magnificent steed told him everything. Besides, the gentle way Shen wrapped his hands on her waist. Everything was clear. Inevitably, Qing Shui became jealous, “I also want a beauty,”

Alternate Title: Qing Yi's Heart

Phew... this chappy is twice the original size

Definitely not hoping my readers to say, "It's alright even if you failed to release three chappies last week,"... definitely not...

28