Chapter 108: Even Elders Can Have Fetishes
1.8k 2 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Err, just in case if you were wondering where's the LLS novel, it's pushed behind another chapter of AST.

So, with the next chappy I'll link the LLS fanfiction link. I'll try to release the next chapter tonight but won't make any promises.
Just that, with the next AST chappy LLS will be released too.

 

Four months ago...

After Luo Pian and Pong Zhou reached the Hundred Miles City, the first thing they did was to find Situ Bufan. Of course, this was not due to their brotherhood relationship or so. This was because they needed a perfect cooperative handyman, which Situ Bufan fulfilled faithfully.

The duo arrived at the city late at night but they didn’t wish to waste a single moment and immediately forced Situ Bufan to guide them to the beauties. But they were also in a dilemma which one to find first. At that time, Situ Bufan gave them advice.

“Brothers, how about we go and find the easiest to the hardest? After we capture one or two, you can also relieve your stress for the night?”

“Oh that’s a good idea!”

“Sure, let’s do that!”

And the first place they arrived was the Night Fragrance Court. The Martial King followed behind Pong Zhou silently as if he didn’t even exist.

“Brothers, please wait a moment. I’ll go and create a perfect route for you to the upper level. I’m sure both bitches will be there!”

“Sure sure, go Brother Bufan!”

Situ Bufan ran inside the Night Fragrance Court with great vigor. If he had a tail, it would have wagged like a loyal dog.

“Piece of shit, after our job here is done I’ll personally end your family jewel.”

“Haha, Brother Pong sure is true to his heart!”

“I’m sure you were planning the same, Brother Luo.”

“Hah! I’ve been seen through but you are too naive Brother Pong! I will ravish that Shi Qingzhuang in front of his eyes before destroying his family jewel so that he never wishes defile any woman in his life.”

“Well said. How about we let the women serve him after destroying it?”

“Ooooh! That’s the best thing I’ve heard!”

Both Luo Pian and Pong Zhou nodded in understanding. From the time they have arrived in the Hundred Miles City, the fate of Situ Bufan was sealed. The thing they were doing must remain hidden, forever. And only a dead person could keep a secret. Or else, who knows when the rabbit might attack from their behind. If Situ Bufan at one point decided to blackmail them, it would be more troublesome. Better wipe out the weeds before they grow.

Their laughing and chatting abruptly stopped, when a beauty halted her steps and gazed towards the Night Fragrance Court in a hollow manner.

“This... has our race fallen to this pathetic state?”

Her soul-numbing voice contained a hint of irony but either of the listening party failed to make heads or tails of the content. They were already charmed by her appearance. Her spring-like eyebrows, nose sculpted from god himself, skin white as jade and the figure, even the most innocent boy to commit crime for, everything robbed them of their breath. Not to mention even the aura of lust surrounding her body...

“B, brother... I knew the offer couldn’t be so good to be true. I’m sure that Bufan kid wanted this beauty for himself. Who would’ve thought her to serve herself to us!”

Both gulped audibly as Luo Pian mumbled. Pong Zhou’s body moved by itself as he suddenly grabbed the reminiscing Xing Yu’s hand, causing a slight frown of displeasure to form on her face. Even that moment looked breathtaking. Pong Zhou didn’t stop there and pushed his head towards her but—

—pink fire suddenly appeared and engulfed Pong Zhou, Luo Pian and even the powerful Martial King didn’t receive any different fate.

At the same time, a bright light of pink pillar raised hundreds of meters high into the sky.

A few seconds later everything died down. The trio didn’t even leave their ashes. They died without even being able to scream but their death was peaceful. As they died without feeling any pain, even Shen would be envious of their way of death. At least it was much better than seeing your own body disappear little by little.

Xing Yu frowned once again, she thought it would attract a lot of trouble since she just killed someone but it seemed no one noticed it as they were distracted by the pillar of light. But once again, numerous pair of eyes gathered on her. Her natural aura attracted a lot of attention. After suppressing her aura, she disappeared from her position. Leaving the onlookers astonished.

...

In normal cases when a disciple leaves their sect, they must return with a certain amount of time. Especially if they were Inner and Core disciples. Some might not even return as they tend to die at the hands of demonic beasts but the death rate of Joyous Sect’s disciples was higher. Sometimes they overestimate themselves and let their lust drive them, raping the daughters of local overlords and dying early.

But the disciple Pong Zhou was especially talented in dual cultivation. He didn’t have a special background but his talent caught the eyes of Elder Xiange. The reason Pong Zhou could enter the inner sect disciple was because of Elder Xiange’s help. But even Elder Xiange couldn’t be too partial towards him. Even though he wanted to let him enter the core rank, he simply didn’t have enough contributions towards sect.

Only by entering the core rank could he cultivate with high ranking girls, who were both alluring and had higher cultivation base. There was also different dual-cultivation technique only for core rank disciples. The best Elder Xiange could do for him was to assign a Martial King to protect him.

Anyone could see how much Elder Xiange favored Pong Zhou.

When the news of his disappearance reached his ears, he was extremely mortified. But something else completely took his attention. That was a portrait.

Yes, only a portrait!

There were several portraits Elder Xiange received and he must admit they were all exceptional beauty. But one caught his eyes not because of her beauty, rather because he recognized this portrait.

He saw a different portrait, but of the same person! Furthermore, this portrait couldn’t compare with the one he had seen.

The next head of the Sect found a portrait. The origin was unknown, but he treated this portrait much higher than any treasure he had. Even he, an elder was able to only get a glance at the original portrait.

He took out a portrait from the drawer, this was given to him by Huan Jing, the future Sect Head, with the order of searching for her. He could still remember that look in Huan Jing’s eyes. It was not just yearning to hold a beauty, there was something more to it. He didn’t think anymore and organized a group to search for the origin of this portrait. He obviously couldn’t go without letting Huan Jing know. After all, if such a thing was to be revealed later on, even his life might be in danger.

And as he expected. Huan Jing was quite agitated at this revelation. But he also reached a crucial point on the prime cultivation technique. If he fails to break through this time, it would hinder his growth in the future. Which was why he reluctantly remained back, letting a party of elders head bring back the woman.

Huan Jing was strict with his order that this woman must be handled with the utmost care, no matter what happens no harm may fall on her.

When Elder Xiange reached the Hundred Miles City, the destination, he was happy that this expedition would go rather safely. After all, not many things could danger them in a place like this.

However, his current condition made him realize one thing, reality is cruel.

Just because this was a backwater city, he let down his guard. But he realized the difference between their opposite party wasn’t something he could shorten just by being vigilant. They were just like a few saplings standing in front of a giant tree.

Even the young man that suddenly appeared. He realized this was the same young man who deceived Huan Jing. From the start to finish he couldn’t tell where this young man appeared from. Only that ability was enough to annoy the hell out of him but he deflected three elders like they were nothing.

He looked at his arm on the floor. It was something he cut himself to save himself from burning to death.

The pink flame was weird. No matter how much it burned, it never touched any building structure, but once it touched flesh, the only way to survive was cut it out.

Everyone else had already burned to death without leaving behind their ashes. He let out a smile of irony, “What are you waiting for? I know you can kill me anytime...”

“Tell me, why are you after Wushuang. I’ll let you live, I don’t have any use for your pathetic life.”

Even now Elder Xiange couldn’t feel a hint of hatred towards this woman. She had not even a hint of expression on her cold face but even now, where he could die anytime, had a boner.

“I’ll tell you if you beg me with your ass out.”

“Is that so? You’re a dual-cultivation practitioner. Let me give you a fitting death...” Yu Yu’s eyes glowed with pink color as she looked down on him from above before she withdrew to the room Shen was.

Just then Elder Xiange found himself in a luxurious bed as eight young girls of twelve to thirteen years old crawled on top of him and engaged in various acts which these girls shouldn’t be doing at their age. Every one of them was bashful and innocent but extremely devoted. Unexpectedly, this respected elder had an interest in only little girls!

Elder Xiange reeked of foul smell as his body twitched non-stop before slumping on the ground. Even in his death, he had a silly smile. A wisp of pink flame fell on his body, gradually he died in the same way as his fellow elders.

Shen peeked from the room as he shivered thinking how he must be careful around this woman. He didn’t know how powerful her bewitching techniques were, but a Marital King couldn’t even put on a fight, it helped in no way to gauge her power level. After all, he already deducted she was at least a peak level Saint.

Standing before Shen who was lost in thought, Yu Yu smirked.

Shen felt slight shivered down to his spine and jolted awake before nervously smiling, “Haha, looks like you handled it pretty fast...”

“Now, care to explain what’s happening?”

“Ah, I got more or less from him,” Shen pointed behind, where only a blank-eyed Situ Bufan could be seen, “but it's hardly worth anything. I know he was the main reason they found us here but there are many things I’m missing.”

“You are sure it wasn’t related to you going out with Shuang? They seem to be specifically targeting her, did she show something extraordinary?”

“Ahh... err, nothing I can think of...” Shen said while making a wondering expression. “But I think I know why... I just hope I’m wrong...”

 

 

25