Chapter 1: Reincarnation & Situation
18.1k 13 98
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

It was already five months since Duanmu Shen reincarnated in this world. From the time he reincarnated he could remember every single thing. It made him remember about the legendary Eidetic Memory.

Although he could remember everything after reincarnation as clear as day, the memories of his previous life were still the same, a little vague. Even so, it took him four months to learn the language of this world. Not many people took care of him, and those who did weren’t talkative people.

After some long investigation, he figured out that his current parent or mother was not his biological mother. His step-father already passed away in an accident. He had a sister who seemed to be younger than him by month. The only way he could find a word describe her was a fairy, just a look at her and even those who dislike kids would want to take her on their arms. But what made him excited was his new step-mother. She was a ravishing beauty.

It was difficult to tell how she was, but judging from her appearance, one could say that she looked like a 20 year old young woman. Her skin was as smooth as jade and her mannerism was decidedly mature. She was as graceful as a poised noble, and she was certainly beautiful. She also had an aura that could attract men and women alike to do her bidding.

He badly wanted his previous body as he wanted to jump and ravish her thoroughly. Even if he committed a hundred crimes on the process, he would not regret this decision, but sadly his current body didn’t even have any reaction. It would be weird if his body had any reaction.

This ‘mother’ of his was called Lady Duanmu by everyone. He felt this name felt familiar, but he couldn’t recall anything else, so for the time being, he decided to ignore it.

He became hyped up about his life, ‘Reincarnation, cheat, and journey, who didn't dream of that before the world changed. With the knowledge of my previous life, I will become stronger than any normal person and live an extraordinary life! Even if the government doesn’t support polygamy, I’ll surely build my own harem!’

So, his plan to conquer a beauty started at the age of 5 months. He acted like a genius, by starting to talk how a kid would after 5 months and started walking soon after. Only to find out it was considered just above average and the law of jungle stands above anything in this world. A world where top-tier experts possessed heaven shaking and earth-shattering strength, able to sweep humanity off its feet.

This caused him to hype up again, it isn't any normal world. A world where cultivation exists, now all he needs is his cheat. He will get a system and become OP. He will stand at the peak with beauties on his left and right. He eagerly wished to cultivate but has to wait until 5. Still, this didn’t stop him from his plan to conquer beauty.

At the age of 2, he finally started practicing the breathing technique he used in his previous life. This is the technique that helped him to become one of the greatest fighters in his last life. Although this technique didn’t amount much to the cultivation techniques of this world, it can still strengthen his bone and vitality before he starts walking on the path of cultivation.

Around this time, his plan to conquer the beauty finally took place. Although this mother of his didn’t breastfeed him, he never stopped taking advantages of the soft melons every night.

Most of the times, he would suck the protruding buds on top of her dress while pretending to be asleep. He has seen many parts of the human body but never saw a beautiful girls nipple... at least in one piece. He sucked it gently as he licked them in a circular fashion. He even fondled them from time to time. Sometimes, he sucked on them harder which caused Ruyan to release suppressed moans.

------------

 

Lady Duanmu, on the other hand, didn’t know what to feel. She had a cold bearing with her family members due to the clan rights but every night this naughty child of her would break that temperament.

As a virgin, sometimes little touch could arouse her. She even tried to sleep while keeping the kid away from her but this shameless kid starts crying as soon as she moved him slightly away from her. She could only speechlessly shake her head and accept her punishment.

She didn’t know whether this kid found her breasts comfortable or a natural born pervert. Either way, she can’t avoid her child and only accept her punishment.

-------------

 

Today, Duanmu Shen chanced upon a piece of a history book. This world is known as Kyushu, and the lands are divided among Nine Parts, also known as Nine Continents. Every Continent had unimaginable distance between them but what surprised him the most is the name of the continents.

Greencloud Continent, Central Continent, Northern Sacred Lu Continent, and others... he couldn’t believe it! He rushed to check the things he could remember. Seven Stars Country, Di Clan, Medicine Sect, Heavenly Sect on Greencloud Continent, they matched! They all matched with something he read long ago. The world of Kyushu, Nine Continents, Duanmu Clan, and Heavenly Palace, they were all from the novel Ancient Strengthening Technique!

He finally understood why Lady Duanmu and Duanmu Lingshuang name sounded so familiar to him. He read the novel not long before the world changed, so he still remembered many things from the novel.

He heaved a long sigh as he processed his situation. He imagined to reincarnate and having his cheat, becoming a expert but in the end, they were all imagination. Now, he himself reincarnated, most of all, on a different but familiar world.

He finally considered about cheats, since he was in AST (Ancient Strengthening Technique) world, he might not receive any system but he should at least receive the AST or a technique similar to it.

He tried desperately running like how Qing Shui, the original MC of the novel, did. He used great effort to run with his body of a 4 years. When he successfully fainted while running, no cheats similar to AST appeared. It made him depressed as he cursed about reincarnators having cheats were all scam.

As he could do nothing about it, he could only suck it up. For now, he wanted to leave this family. Other than the beauty mother and sister, he didn’t have anyone he liked in this family.

Unlike in the story, Yu Ruyan didn’t feel too much burdened with her late husband. she only wanted her childs to be happy. She really liked the pair of charming kids.

Although the boy might be a little perverted... maybe more than a little but he was still her child. She wouldn’t hesitate to leave this place if it keeps them happy.

------------

 

Finally, the day came, Today Duanmu Shen will start his cultivation. He was waiting for this who knows how long. Only by being strong can you have the right to stand properly with your heads up.

If that’s what you were thinking he would say then you can’t be more wrong. His eagerness comes from his motto, “Only by having absolute strength can you conquer more beauties!”

An old man accompanied by Lady Duanmu came in front of Duanmu Shen. “Umu, you are Shen. Good, our Duanmu family...” the old man seemed blabber something about their families great heritage and their great technique which naturally earned a yawn from Duanmu Shen.

The old man’s eye twitched a little bit indicating his anger. Normally, Yu Ruyan, also known as Lady Duanmu would berate him but she herself had a hard time containing her laughter.

“Shen, be attentive.” After a good ten seconds, Yu Ruyan finally contained her laughter but she really couldn’t find any words to berate him. She knew this kid of her was really intelligent. He always expressed his wish to cultivate from an early age. So, naturally, he won’t be lazy when it's finally time. Even she becomes bored when listening to the glory of their family and ancestor so she really found it funny when the elder got angry.

“Yes...” Duanmu Shen straightened his back.

After that, the elder taught him everything about the technique. Whatever the Elder said Duanmu Shen could remember them word to word. Which caused both the Elder and Yu Ruyan to be astonished.

Shen followed the Elder’s instruction and sat in lotus position. And tried to enter the meditative state. During cultivation controlling your focus is one of the most important things. He naturally had it from practicing the breathing technique unknown amount of times. After half an hour, he felt he neared some mysterious state. He was ecstatic, he entered meditative state within 30 minutes.

Yu Ruyan and the Elder, on the other hand, was stunned. This boy just touched the meditative state in a single try and just within 30 minutes. But it was completely different on the other side.

“HERE I COME BEAU...Tie...s...” with this Shen lost his consciousness.

 

Hello!

This is my first novel... I mean fanfic.

My originals will come soon. Yeah, probably.

98