Chapter 23: Beauty as a Disciple!
5.2k 3 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shen and Mingyue Gelou reached the tent. Wenren Wushuang looked quite scary as she stood in front of Shen. She started questioning him like where they were and why didn’t they return last night. Gelou turned red as she wanted to say something, but Shen handled the situation calmly.

He told about Gelou’s breakthrough to the Xiantian Realm and soon she forgot everything she wanted to ask. She was extremely happy. Mingyue was a sister figure and she didn’t like her a bit less than her blood sister, Wenren Wugou!

Naturally, she was extremely happy about Gelou’s great breakthrough. Shen knew it was just a temporary solution, but for now, he just wanted to avoid her guilt filled eyes. At this time, Shen noticed someone on the corner of his vision.

It was the beauty from last night! She already woke up and seemed to be in good condition. Shen expected the same as she didn’t really have any injuries, just overused her powers.

The beauty seemed to also notice him as she bowed to him while speaking, “Ah, you must be Shen. Sister Wushuang told me that you saved me from the beasts last night. I really don't know how can I repay your favor. I could possibly have died without your help.”

Her voice was extremely gentle and pleasing to the ear. Unlike last night, her features were veiled but Shen got the chance to see her mesmerizing eyes. Even with her veiled features, anyone can tell that the person in front of them is an absolute beauty!

"I just happened to be in the area. No need to be so formal..." Shen acted casual as he calmly replied, ‘forgetting’ to mention that the sudden appearance of the beast horde was all because of him.

"I can't possibly do that! I have to properly express my gratitude to my savior!" She firmly said, her words caused Shen to frown. She looked rather an uptight woman and won't budge from her decision.

Shen thought for a few seconds before he started to look at her, up and down. Feeling his gaze, the beauty also started to feel uncomfortable. "You will do anything?"

"Y-Yes!"

Shen raised a brow at her reply. Isn't she afraid that he will want her body? She looked at her twenties, a Twenty years beauty and a Xiantian! Shen promptly decided what he wants from her, "How about you become my disciple then? Although, I look younger than you. I am more skilled and powerful than you."

"Disciple? I would be extremely happy to be your disciple! I have seen your skill by my own eyes. So, naturally, I don't doubt you! But its just I am a sect's Elder and can't leave without any notice." The beauty seemed pretty happy when Shen wanted her to be his disciple, quite contrary to his expectation.

"Then how about this, I will stay at your sect as Guest Elder and my girls here will join as my disciples. We can stay there six months to at most one year, after that we will leave the sect... Obviously, I am not telling you to completely sever your ties with the sect." Shen thought for a while before stating his conditions.

The beauty found the conditions from Shen were indeed favorable. Not to mention if the sect could build a good relationship with such a 'Master' then it would be indeed favorable for them.

"I have no problems with your conditions. Umm... so do I kowtow and be your disciple?" the beauty replied with a little hesitance and respect in her voice.

Shen wanted to laugh hard but seeing the serious expression on her face, he didn't. He replied with a smile on his face, "As I said before. No need to be so formal."

The beauty nodded as bowed her head a little, "Disciple Yiye Jiange greets Master."

"Huh..." Shen could only utter this before becoming speechless.

He never expected to meet Yiye Jiange so fast. In fact, he even planned to visit Skysword Sect to interact with her. He just encountered a beauty during an 'accident' and she turned out to be Yiye Jiange off all beauties of the world. And of all, she even became his disciple.

Yiye Jiange, one of the current elders of the Skysword Sect. And also one of the Twelve Portraits of Beauty and naturally one of his main targets!

“Good, good name! Since you became my disciple, naturally I should gift you something valuable...” after rummaging his head for a while, Shen took out an Energy-Enhancing Fruit and Energy Circulating Fruit.

“These two fruits can increase your energy and Qi circulation speed respectively. This old and esteemed me doesn’t have any other things to give, I hope you will be satisfied with this.”

“Pfft... hahahhaha...” both Wu-Shuang and Gelou couldn’t contain their laughter anymore as they started laughing hard. He was just 16 and addressed himself as an old and esteemed person.

Yiye Jiange on other hand had a very serious expression, “Master, I can’t possibly accept this. They are too precious!”

‘Girl don’t be so stubborn. You’ll be mine soon or later anyway, so just take whatever I give you.’ Shen thought in his head but flashed an amiable smile, “Girl, just take it. One person can have only one of these fruits and I still have more. You still won’t oppose me, right? And make sure not to take these both fruits at once. Have them separately.”

Yiye Jiange wanted to say something but she stopped herself and nodded. Indeed, it would be disrespectful if she keeps denying her Master’s wish.

“Now that our Master-Disciple ceremony has successfully ended, let us have a hearty meal.”

Soon, intense aroma filled the surrounding air. Mingyue Gelou who was still full and couldn’t eat sipped on her soup from time to time. Wenren Wushuang and Yiye Jiange’s eyes shined. They both looked at each other before starting to devour the food.

Although they wanted to eat fast but slowed down as soon as they put a slice of meat on their mouth. The taste was so heavenly that they forgot everything. They closed their eyes as they savored the heavenly taste.

Shen was also excited about his journey to Skysword Sect. The Skysword Sect would be his first foothold to start his own legend in this continent!

44