Chapter 28: Skysword Sect | Zhu Qing
7k 1 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Two days later!

Shen looked at the Skysword Mountain in the Cang Lang Country which extends for a thousand li. The mountain range was inclined as if a giant sword was pointing toward the sky. This was the reason for its name, Skysword Mountain.

The biggest Sect of Cang Long Country, the Skysword Sect, was at the zenith of the Skysword Mountain – the Skysword Peak!

Shen was about to follow the rough cliff and the almost non-existent “mountain path” but Yiye Jiange stopped him. After walking for 15 minutes he saw a wide and tall staircase leading up to the peak.

When they reached the half-point of the Skysword Mountain, a Snow White Crane circled on the sky before landing in front of Yiye Jiange.

“Master, this is my flying beast, Immortal Crane.” Yiye Jiange explained as she saw Shen gazing at it weirdly.

“Oh, your tamed beast?” Shen looked as if he understood.

“Tame? My Immortal Crane followed me out of its own will. I don’t know how to tame demonic beasts.” Yiye Jiange tried to smile but Shen could still see her feeling tensed.

“Snow White Cranes love pure, clean and saintly people. That’s why very little male cultivators are able to tame one. Since the Crane decided to follow you, it means that you are pure, clean and saintly.” Shen replied as he showed her gentle smile.

Yiye Jiange smiled as she felt a little better.

Both Shen and Yiye Jiange got on top of the Crane. “Don’t worry, everything will be fine. Your Master is here.” Shen said as he caressed her hair. Jiange nodded her as she felt he was really worried about her.

The Crane landed in front of the Hall of Skysword Sect. It didn’t even take two minutes but if both Shen and Yiye Jiange walked here, they would have taken at least an hour. Shen was also planning to get a flying beast but didn’t as he there’s hardly any beasts that caught his eye and he didn’t want to tame random beasts... if it wasn’t necessary.

Shen saw a vast expanse of land that seemed to be an outback. He could see many Skysword Sect disciples in yellow, green, blue, scarlet, and purple garments all walking about, but the atmosphere around the sect seemed rather heavy to him.

The strength of each person in the Skysword Sect was represented by the color of their clothes, dividing their strength and status. With a quick look, they could see that the yellow garment was the lowest. Scarlet was for Guardians, and purple was for Protectors. Those above the Elder rank wore anything they liked. For example, Yiye Jiange liked to wear snow white while the others might wear something different.

This place was created by shaving off the tops of the surrounding mountains. With the rubble, they formed pieces of flat land that were connected together. Many halls stood around, but one cannot see the end of a hall with a single look. No matter how you looked at it, its circumference should be around ten li.

“This place is not bad...” Shen commented as this was his first time being in the Skysword Sect.

Standing at this tall and erect summit, he could feel that the spiritual influence here was blatantly abundant and thick. He could see that the clouds around were clear and distinct.

When Shen was checking out this Hall, he heard the anxious words of the disciples. Then, he heard a voice calling out to Yiye Jiange, “Sister Jiange, why are you here? I thought you would take at least another month?.”

Yiye Jiange turned to the voice as she replied anxiously, “Third Martial Sister, I was able to complete the errand Brother sent me for ahead of time. That’s why, I was able to return soon.. Please, take me to the Eldest Martial Brother.”

“So, you have already heard... come.” Shen checked out the 3rd Martial Sister as he followed Yiye Jiange. All her features exuded a graceful charm: a small face, well-embodied and enchanting figure, great chest, plump bosom, slender waist, a pair of beautiful phoenix eyes perked up, and even her reserved speech and manner.

“Jiange, you didn’t introduce the young man by your side. Did you finally decided to take a disciple?” The woman noticed Shen checking her out couldn’t help but feel surprised by his extraordinary demeanor. From the start he was calm and his gaze was clear.

“Ermm... Third Sister, meet my esteem and respected Master, Shen.” Jiange felt a little weird as she called Shen young man. In fact, he was a young man but still, he was her Master.

“My Master is a Martial King Expert...” Jiange noticed her looking at Shen weirdly and explained.

“...My name is Zhu Qing, Third Elder of the Skysword Sect. Please forgive my discourtesy.” Zhu Qing bowed as replied. She didn’t expect Jiange to say something she didn’t even expect. The young man in front of her was indeed extraordinary but she didn’t expect him to be so extraordinary.

“Ah, don’t mind it. It’s just something normal. Now, please guide us to the Sect Leader of your sect.” Shen replied as he gazed at her with a smile.

Zhu Qing nodded as she leads them to the Medicinal Hall. Baili Jingwei was still bedridden but he got conscious the last day, but his body was currently weak. They invited an Alchemist and according to him, Baili Jingwei was half-crippled.

Shen used his Absolute Vision to check his condition and indeed found his dantian deformed. His dantian took 'W' form and circulating Qi would be extremely hard for him. That is to say, he won’t be able to achieve another breakthrough in his life again.

Tears started leaking from Yiye Jiange’s eyes as Zhu Qing described the reason for Huan Jing’s attack. She blamed herself in her heart as cried silently.

“Don’t worry, everything will be fine. Although his condition looks extremely serious, he just lost too much Vitality. Here, take this 2000 Years Old Purple Ginseng, this should somewhat compensate his lack of Vitality. As for his dantian, although it looks sever he can still be healed. Don’t worry, just leave it to me!” Shen hugged her as he comforted her. Although he couldn’t heal him now, he believed in the future he can easily cure Baili Jingwei.

Shen felt a little pained being separated with the 2000 Years Old Purple Ginseng as this was the last precious herb he had. He just got the Absolute Realm a few months ago and yet to have any precious grade herbs.

With age as the criteria, herbs could roughly be classified in this manner.  0-999 years = Common Grade.  1000-2999 years = Precious Grade. 3000-4999 years = Jade Grade. 5000-6999 years = King Grade. 7000-7999 years = Royal Grade. 8000-8999 years = Emperor Grade. 9000-9999 years = Saint Grade. 10,000 years and more = Divine Grade...

Zhu Qing at first didn’t want to accept the Ginseng as it was extremely valuable, but she couldn’t reject Shen, a Martial King’s offer as it would be equal to disrespecting him. She sent a disciple to bring the medic and grind the Ginseng.

During the time, Shen combined the Nature and Wood Qi in his body. His palm touched the area around his dantian as the combination of Nature and Wood Qi started entering Baili Jingwei’s Dantian. The deformation of the dantian was still fresh, Shen planned to nourish the dantian, and it can possibly heal his dantian to some extent.

After twenty minutes of supplying with Nature and Wood Qi, Baili Jingwei’s dantian finally started sign of showing a little sign of changing. Zhu Qing and Yiye Jiange didn’t know what’s happening but they eagerly looked at Shen with some hope.

Shen supplied his Qi for 2 hours before Baili Jingwei dantian stop changing its shape. From the initial ‘W’ form it changed to ‘V’ form but it was still impossible for him to heal him completely. In fact, even this would be impossible if he was injured for long.

“I’ve healed him to some extent but, it’s still impossible for me to heal him completely, at least for now.” Shen said to both of them as he wiped the perspiration off his face. He noticed the heartbroken look on Yiye Jiange’s face as he comforted her, “Don’t be sad silly, I can’t heal him completely now. But let me breakthrough two or three realms and I can just bring him to his peak condition.”

At this time, seven people progressively entered the room. There were both men and women in varying ages, but they all exuded strong auras of Xiantian and above. This time before any misunderstanding, Zhu Qing introduced them to each other.

The leader of the group was a tall, smart, and handsome middle-aged expert. He wore a faint smile and had an indescribable grace. Although his hair was grey, it only added to his manly charms and established an impression that he had been through many things. He the type of person who likes to speak his mind.

He was known as Sovereign of the Skysword Sect, Gongsun Sanqian. Similar to the Leader of Skysword Sect, he had the cultivation of 8th Grade Xiantian! During the incident, he with few elders was out of sect because of the similar duties given by the Sect Leader.

Later they all had a meeting. Four days of the five days given by Huan Jing already passed. Huan Jing should appear before Skysword Sect by tomorrow morning. They were all overjoyed to know that Shen had some methods to heal their Sect Leader. He also clearly declared that he will take care of Huan Jing and none should get out of the sect tomorrow.

 

48