Chapter 33: Third Achievement and …? (1/2)
5.1k 4 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Shen didn’t have anything else in his mind as he completely indulged himself on her taste. Her kiss was especially passionate which indicated, she didn’t just wish to end it with just this kiss.

She was little sloppy which indicated her inexperience with kissing but Shen guided her patiently which caused her to slowly lose the strength of her body. She lost her grip on the back of his neck which caused them to almost separate their lips but Shen timely put his hand on her nape, unwilling to let her rest.

Her saliva tasted like honey and her scent only made him more excited. His other hand roamed around her body, exploring the land that impatiently waited to be explored.

One by one her clothes were completely shed. In a short moment, she stood there, absolutely naked. Shen finally broke the kiss as they both gasped for breath. He gazed at her naked body, burning every single detail in his consciousness.

Su Rou didn’t hesitate as she helped him undress. As soon as she removed the last piece of cloth from his body, Shen’s weapon jumped in a straight position.

She was in half-kneeled position when she saw the erect, big weapon of Shen. She was so scared that her complexion turned deathly pale. It looked like a fierce beast as it twitched sometime.

“Rou Rou, can you use your mouth?” Shen suddenly stared at her eyes, as he gently asked her.

“U-use my mouth?” Su Rou stuttered as she couldn’t understand, her gaze fixed on his weapon.

“Yes, first lick it with your tongue...”

“L-lick it?” Su Rou stuttered.

Gulping, she took out the tip of her soft red tongue. After hesitating for a second, she licked the tip of his weapon.

“I-is this alright..?” Su Rou nervously said.

“Yess, keep licking it.” Shen felt a soft sticky feeling, as it almost caused him to shudder.

Su Rou attacked his weapon from different directions, while the thick scent overwhelmed her senses.

“Rou Rou, you can take it inside your mouth.” when it became completely sticky with her saliva, Shen said to her.

Su Rou, who got in the mood, kept licking it ignoring Shen. After sometimes she swallowed it whole in her own violation.

“Don’t bite it, ok? Absolutely don’t bite it! Even if it tastes good, you can’t bite it... now move your head slowly.” Shen noticed the tranced expression on her face and reminded her carefully!

Although he might be alright from a simple bite, if she decides to eat it then he has to say goodbye to his son.

The feeling inside her mouth was completely different than what he expected. It’s gentle, soft, and squishy, yet the stimulation was immensely huge. In the moment of heat, Shen lost his calm. Grabbing her head, he further pushed inside her mouth.

Su Rou moved gracefully, although she lacked experience. Beautiful women are always beautiful, no matter what they do. The expression on her face was especially charming.

In no time, Shen released his burning fire inside her throat.

Su Rou like a diligent wife tried to drink every bit of his seed, but in the end, she coughed out a few drops.

Su Rou glared at him with her tear-filled eyes, she almost died there.

On the other hand, Shen only found her glare more charming.

“Rou Rou, we are doing it!” before Su Rou could reply, he already pushed her on the bed.

Her plump ass came to his view, without resisting his urge he gave it a few hard squeezes.

“Mmh~”

Squatting down, he fingers trailed down to her pussy.

“Rou Rou, you are already wet.” Shen teased her lightly as he licked the honey filled fingers.

Bending down a little he grabbed her soft breasts. Only now did he realize, he didn’t give his attention to these pair of bunnies. His rod grinded against her labia as it slowly made its way to her.

He could feel the tightness as his rod completely buried inside her. In the process, Su Rou didn’t make any sound, but the blood on his rod was the proof of her purity.

“Rou Rou, you can let out your voice, you know...” Shen gently whispered on her ears.

Su Rou only nodded to his words, as she heaved for breath hardly.

“You can mo...ove!” before Su Rou finished her words, Shen already started moving.

His one hand on her ass cheeks while the other on her mouth as he started moved his waist.

Su Rou licked his finger passionately, it also let her mind drift away from the pain.

The Absolute Duo Technique circulated itself automatically as it transferred extremely pure Absolute Qi from his body to Su Rou’s body, slowly warding away all impurities from her qi and physique.

Su Rou felt the pain suddenly washing away, as a different feeling started to attack her senses.

Noticing the change, Shen picked up his pace, pinching her nipple on the process.

“Aah~ Mmmm... Mmm~ Mmm~”

PA!

“Ahh AHhh...”

Su Rou sweet moans worked like an aphrodisiac, it only fueled his lust. His speed and force both doubled, Su Rou also let out high pitched moans.

With the final thrust, Shen emptied his load inside her womb.

“Ahhh!”

Su Rou almost lost her consciousness as she matched her orgasm with his. She happily accepted his semen inside her womb. With this, she can probably get pregnant with his child.

She fell on the bed, breathing heavily. Shen turned her around. Seeing the lusty expression on her face, he wanted to start another round but stopped himself as he noticed the thoughtful expression on her face.

He didn’t know her inner thoughts, nor did he care. He knew how much this girl dedicated herself to him and he didn’t have any thoughts of abandoning any women he liked. Even if they wanted to leave him, he won’t let them.

“Rou Rou, I love you. Stay with me forever...” he gently pecked on her nipples, chest, and neck. Licking her red earlobe he said to her gently.

Su Rou felt a sweet feeling in her heart. At the same time, she felt a little foolish. He was always like that, carefree and sometimes really weird. The thought of abandoning probably didn’t come to his mind a single time...

Just what caused her to feel threatened? Was it her jealousy? Or something else? But nothing really mattered right now. All it matters that she wanted to enjoy this feeling again.

“Shen... do you want to do it again? No, do it again.”

...

47