Transmigrator Encounters Reincarnator
4.9k 24 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A classroom packed with students concentrated on the teacher's words and looked at her drawing various monsters of different kinds on the blackboard. Her drawing skills had already reached a master's level, showing her commitment to the job of teaching. After drawing the last monster and explaining its strengths and weaknesses, she stopped her lecture.

 

“Alright, students! With this, we conclude our lecture on local monsters and their lores. Remember to keep yourself equipped with a silver blade alongside vials of dead men blood and holy water. We have heard the reports about recent sightings of vampires near the town.” The old teacher adjusted her spectacles as she closed a thick book placed on the teacher's desk.

 

“Hmm?”

 

Suddenly, one of the students with conspicuous hair color- Silver, looked at another boy on the first seat of the middle column. A strange energy, only sensed by the silver-haired youth could be seen swirling around the black-haired boy.

 

Every other student seemed to be oblivious of the strange situation. After the strange energy was lifted, the black-haired youth looked around in confusion as a realisation finally struck him. His eyes had an excited gleam as he started acting normally once again.

 

“Did that guy just reincarnate?” The silver-haired boy muttered under his breath as he looked at the various emotions displayed on the black-haired youth's face. He was sitting at the leftmost seat and could easily see the other party's expressions.

 

To him, the concept of reincarnation wasn't too surprising. After all, he just hopped over to this world just a week ago. Yes, the silver-haired youth was a transmigrator himself!

 

“Sigil, did something happen?” A beautiful girl beside him asked in confusion.

 

‘Why would Sigil look at Ricardo in such a manner? Is he going to bully him again?’

 

Alicia, the beautiful girl, shook her head. Her expression was a little disappointed. After all, Sigil finally showed some changes during the past week. Is he finally turning back to his true self? Alicia could only sigh in disappointment.

 

Yes! The original Sigil used to be a bully, before a soul from another world hopped a ride on his body. What happened to the original Sigil?

 

His soul became a nutrient for the body snatcher.

 

“Nothing, Alicia. Let's go! Master is waiting for us.”

 

Sigil shook his head and got up from his seat. The last lecture was finally over and they could leave the school.

 

This world was almost similar to Earth, except this planet did not only give the title of the strongest Predators to Human Beings.

 

Vampires, Werewolf, Rakshasa, Hex Magic.

 

You name it, this world has it.

 

Meanwhile, the dark-haired Reincarnator– Ricardo was going through an emotional turmoil.

 

‘Huh? I should have died at the hands of the Rakshasa Emperor. Where am I??’ Ricardo couldn’t understand his situation. Just a few moments ago, he surely felt Rakshasa Emperor’s hand piercing through his heart.

 

‘What?! Wait, that’s Alicia! She is alive! But isn’t that how she looked in early age? And, That! That’s him, Sigil! What’s happening here? I was reincarnated into my old self? Wait- where is Alicia's locket?”

 

Ricardo immediately panicked.

 

If it wasn't for Alicia's keepsake, he would have died for good.

 

When he saw Alicia leaving with Sigil, his eyes flashed ominously.

 

‘Sigil, you will pay for everything you did to me in the past, wait- I meant the things you will do to me in the future.’

 

The three were in the advance placement of their schools and ready to enter the Witch College of their choice.

 

A black Mercedes was waiting for Alicia and Sigil. A black-suited, kind looking butler waited outside the car.

 

“Young Master Sigil, Young Mistress Alicia. Please take your seat.”

 

The butler bowed and opened the door of the car for Sigil and Alicia as they walked inside the car.

 

“So, we are finally going to be engaged.” Alicia hugged Sigil's arm as she put her head on his shoulder.

 

“Uh- yeah! Can't wait to get married.” Sigil's voice was a little strange.

 

“Don't worry, it isn't like you will be restricted with me. I am sure that the Elders will try to create more bonds with other families using you and marriage as a method.”

 

Alicia smiled as she felt that she understood her fiancé's dilemma.

 

Who would have thought that an average guy named Ruth from Earth will transport to this strange world?

 

Ruth Ambik lived a normal life. Normal Job, no love interests, an orphan with no significant origins.

 

Even his death seemed pretty normal.

 

He wasn't kissed goodnight by Truck Princess in the middle of the road neither did he receive a robber's attack for some poor damsel in distress.

 

A sudden Heart Attack visited him. A swift and numbing death.

 

“Um... Alicia, would you please keep a little distance between us... It's just that I am not feeling well and don't want to infect you in any manner.”

 

Sigil squeezed out a smile.

 

Alicia gave her a sweet smile as she hugged him tighter.

 

“You are so cute. Trying to be considerate even when you know we already have the brand of The Totem Blessing. Even if a Demon tried to possess my body, it won't work.”

 

“Yeah!... Forgot about that.”

 

Sigil gave up as he enjoyed the tight hug and the soft body of the school princess.

 

“How is your condition? Do you feel better?” Alicia loosened her hug as she asked him in concern.

 

“Ah? You mean the blackout? Yeah! I am getting better.”

 

He spoke as he surveyed Alicia's soul once more.

 

He had this ability in control now. When he was transferred into this world, somehow, he obtained this ability.

 

After all, it has already been a week since he arrived here.

 

“Say, isn't that necklace too old? Why do you still wear it.”

 

Even though he had all of Sigil's memory, he still didn't understand much about Alicia.

 

The original Sigil was also an orphan, raised by the Master of Silver Fang Family alongside his only Daughter Alicia Silver.

 

Even though they all had silver as their last name, they all had a unique characteristic of dark brown or black hair alongside a pair of silver pupils in the eyes.

 

Meanwhile, Sigil had bright silver hair and a pair of icy blue pupils.

 

Their physiques were on the upper scale of beauty.

 

Alicia, the beautiful princess, is gifted with a beautiful face with soft features. Unlike others, her lips were soft pink in colour and the light natural blush on her healthy skin gave her a tantalising beauty. Her figure was well developed with soft skin and a boneless waist. She had already hit her age of puberty 5 years ago and her figure has become a fantasy in every male and some females mind.

 

Meanwhile, Sigil looked the extreme opposite of the K-pop beauty of his original world.

 

His jaws chiselled and his nose sharp with a pair of sword-like, silver eyebrows. His upper torso looked lean and carefully built while he was endowed with a slightly wider wrist, making him look like a Greek definition of a handsome man.

 

The reason Sigil did not understand too much about Alicia even after growing with her is that he was stupid and…….. clichéd.

 

This was the opinion the new Sigil had for everything except his Father and Alicia.

 

Dumb Bully, check.

 

Not having a shred of respect for his caretaker and one of the most beautiful girl just beside him, check.

 

Lustful for other beauties, check.

 

Arrogant and Stupid to the core, check.

 

Not having a shred of patience, check.

 

See, all the characteristics of a young master that could die at any moment.

 

Sigil even had an inkling that Ricardo, the poor target of Sigil, might just turn the table against him.

 

“Is it just me, or have you actually started to take interest towards your own Fiancé?”

 

Alicia smiled and squinted, feeling a little happy.

 

“What can I say? I think it's high time that I correct my ways.” He smiled faintly.

 

His words caused Alicia to feel refreshed. She wasn't stunned since she knew that Sigil would have to face his wrongdoings one day. She was just worried that by the time he faced his sins, it might have been too late.

 

“Well, this locket was given to me by Dad. He said it was the last thing my mother gave it to him before she left.” Alicia smiled sadly.

 

None of the Silver family knew about the status of The Mistress of the family since she left it for her own personal matters.

 

“Yeah! To be honest, even I would like to meet the mother of such a wonderful girl.” Sigil sighed as he slumped on the seat.

 

“Hehe.”

 

Alicia smiled as she suddenly turned her body and sat on Sigil's laps. Her lips sealed his’ and Sigil could feel a hand slipping past his neck along with the touch of something cold.

 

Sigil was stunned as he relished the sweet taste of Alicia's mouth. He may have been a virgin, but the original owner wasn't. The original owner had a thing for the local red light district and learned many exotic skills.

 

But Sigil didn't use any. It wasn't that he was being a good boy, he didn't have any chance since the kiss lasted for a very short moment.

 

Alicia sat back as she looked at Sigil's neck.

 

“Your locke-”

 

“It's a deal, my future husband. Since you have started to repent, I am willing to give you a chance once again. Don't let me down again, Sigil.”

 

‘Man, what mess have I transferred to?’

 

Sigil smiled bitterly inside his mind as he smiled back at Alicia.

 

The way she pulled her moves, it's no wonder she isn't a clichéd princess.

 

“You bet.” Sigil grinned a bit as he touched the cold and comfortable locket around his neck.

37