Iron Hide Lycan
728 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Their group was three hundred metres away from the totem pillar. From Ivan, Sigil was informed that a protective bubble was formed around the totem pillar with a diameter of 50 metres. Till the upper level decided, the treasures wouldn't be revealed.

Currently, he was feeling strange inside his heart. He was feeling excited yet fearful. The extreme changes in his emotions made him feel extremely complicated and conflicted. In his previous life, he had only felt these feelings on very rare occasions.

These were the feelings that made him realize that there was much more to the human mind then he thought.

In his room, Sigil sat and concentrated on his Constellation. In his spiritual wolf, he could see eight bright stars connected with several small and dimly lit stars, forming a fierce wolf howling towards heaven. 

Every Constellation is unique to the witch and they provided certain talents and benefits. This wasn't all, the formation of constellation proved that the witch had the potential to form his own Grimoire. But of course, it was just potential.

With enough resources, even the most talentless witch could create a constellation and increase its potential and solidify the foundation of his abilities to have a bright future.

But his source of excitement wasn't the howling wolf, it was the fact that his body was currently absorbing a large amount of energy even after completing his eight gates formation. Mysteriously, all the energy was being sent towards the constellation, causing tremendous changes in its body.

The original wolf's body started to expand and its muscles grew bigger and stronger, in comparison, many small stars started to connect with his constellation to accompany the change. Along with the change in the body, the original furry hide of the wolf started to change as it turned dark and gave off a metallic sheen.

When Sigil thought that the changes were complete, the Spiky Wolf let out a soundless howl and the speed of absorption of the energy increased. 

The moment this change took place, Sigil's mind fell into a mess, but he still couldn't hide his own smile.

The body of the wolf started to elongate as it stood on its hind legs. Its upper body became muscular and its spiky hide turned sharper and more ferocious. Its upper limbs started to grow as its claws elongated and grew thicker. 

A Lycanthrope!

Sigil looked at the ferocious Constellation with a mixture of awe and glee.

"Iron Hide Lycan!" Sigil decided to name his constellation as he started to meditate and calm his self.

***

The Grey Estate.

Two days had already passed and the family's ancestral pool was closed once again. But the events of this year's event shocked the entire family.

Ricardo, the trash of the family, unexpectedly ascended to the Chakra Realm within two days. He also managed to become the youngest family elder, taking away Linda's honour as the youngest.

This was truly the case of ascending the heavens with one step.

Meanwhile, Martha had a sour expression. Her foundations were solid and she had already achieved the entry level of the realm of self, the spiritual beginning. 

Who knew that she would still remain stuck in the realm of eight gates. But even if she felt sour, she did not complain too much. She looked inside her spiritual world and observed her constellation.

It was a beautiful humanoid figure with a bountiful figure. But the strange part was that the figure had red vines for her hair and her private parts were covered by elongated petals that extended from her back. Her constellation was currently curled up like a ball as she hugged herself within the black space.

Martha still felt surreal. She only decided to form her constellation on the spur of moment, but she never imagined that there will be such a strange occurrence. Now, she started to doubt her origins, but she did not dare to tell the truth to anyone.

Out of all the participants, it was Ricardo that truly wanted to cry.

According to his estimation, he should be able to reach the stage where he could open his third chakra point, but who knew that he wasn't able to absorb the required energy and could only open his first Chakra Point. 

***

"We only have one day, most of the groups have already started to patrol the nearby region and stationed their members to attack whenever the situation required. How long will Sigil take?" Yasmine growled as Ivan felt his head aching.

They both were standing in front of Sigil's door and face a beautiful, dark-haired girl. She was sitting cross-legged in front of the door and her eyes remained closed. Seeing Alicia blatantly ignoring her, Yasmine immediately kicked. Her attack was sudden and vicious.

Even Ivan was startled, before he could intercept, Yasmin's kick froze as a ripple emerged near Alicia's face. Ivan's and Yasmine's eyes widened in surprise as she immediately stepped back. 

With the emergence of ripple, they both were able to see a small hemisphere covering Alicia and protecting the door from any harm. 

"A defensive Constellation." Ivan admired with appreciation in his voice.

Alicia still kept her eyes closed. Evidently, she did not even put Yasmine's attack in her eyes.

Ivan shook his head and decided to wait. Even though he waited for Sigil, it did not mean that he didn't organise his own forces.

He had already planted his fighters and sent many people to patrol the area.

***

Origin Country.

Warlock Association, Blood Fall.

A black castle belonging to the medieval era was situated atop a waterfall. The strange thing about the water was that it was red in colour and was extraordinarily viscose. These characteristics made people name the waterfall as Blood Fall.

The castle was situated on a small island in the middle of the river while being surrounded by the blood-red water. Three round towers emerged from the castle as they were surrounded by bright red bats, giving the castle an evil feel.

In the middle tower, only one silver-haired man could be seen sitting in a meditative position. Meanwhile, a dark-blue phantom surrounded his body, making the man's features extremely unclear. In the darkness of the castle, his bright silver hair had an illuminative effect.

Suddenly, he opened his eyes and looked towards the southern direction, his eyes were light-blue as his pupils were vertical in shape. His whole demeanor transformed into a Hunter's, that was looking at its prey.

"Kekeke, that bitch thought that she could keep my darlings away from me. Hmm? one... two... where's the third one? That bitch is personally protecting direct bloodline? No matter, they can't escape anymore."

Even though his features remained unclear, his hoarse voice and vicious comments unraveled his true nature. The phantom behind him turned into a vicious blue wolf that had Lightning snakes roiling around its body.

The blue wolf opened its mouth and let out an excited howl, shaking the whole castle.

"You silver-haired mutt, have you gone senile?"

"Wolf King, stop your totem immediately!" 

Two stern shouts emerged from the other two towers and the condition of the whole castle stabilised.

***

Redwood Country, Eyesian City.

"Haha, my son! You are my pride!" A middle-aged man laughed and kissed the forehead of a young man. His features were gentle as his silver hair and ice-blue eyes made him look extremely handsome.

Besides him stood a pitch black wolf with red eyes. Unexpectedly, it kept on following the youth as its eyes showed faint emotions of excitement.

Meanwhile, the youth clenched his fist in joy as he looked at his Pure White Werewolf Constellation. His expression remained happy and excited, making him look like a young hero.

***

Redwood Country, Chestcovia City.

Sigil remained inside his room as he counted the days. From his estimation, only one day is left before the emergence of the treasured familiar eggs.

Right now, he was sitting in his soul space filled with various comics, action figures and other heavenly artifacts. But even in such a beautiful environment, Sigil's eyes remained closed his brows furrowed.

"According to my estimates, there is a sixty percent chance that I could open my chakra point, by I don't have enough time." He mused as he tried to think various ways to get out of this predicament and ascend to the next level.

His whole body exuded a warm glow as he kept on meditating and unraveled the realm of self. His soul was at the level where he could only feel the warm and gentle presence of his soul, giving it the name– Spiritual Begining. The more he meditate, the larger the area of soul he could unravel.

Out of the three paths of witchcraft, the realm of self is the only path that is heavily based on accumulation. There are no shortcuts as a witch has to slowly feel his soul and connect with his self and nature to perform extraordinary tricks.

"Huff, I don't think I can stall anymore." Sigil sighed as his surroundings changed and he was back inside his room. He slowly opened his eyes and then got out of the room.

***

"Alright, only one hour is left before the battle begins. Sigil and I will be the main attackers as Alicia will protect us. Yasmine will take care of crippling the defeated while you guys will use your weapons to take care of others that haven't formed their own constellation. Got it?" Ivan spoke without any expression. Sigil, Yasmine and Alicia stood beside him as they were the only one out of the whole group that had formed their own constellation.

In front of them was their group, whose hands were filled with weapons, both short range and long range. Most of them had decided to use their guns while some of them had decided to use daggers, machetes or swords. Evidently, they were good in short range combat and their foundations of fighting were better than others.

Jacob remained expressionless as he gripped tightly on his rifle. Besides him, there was another girl from Ivan's group that held a heavy sniper rifle in her hand.

"Cathy and Jacob will take care of all the stationary enemies. We will be counting on both of you to clear the enemies." Ivan smiled at both of them. 

Everyone except Sigil had various expressions. Some felt excited while others felt nervous. Their alliance had a total of 20 members including Sigil, Ivan and Yasmine.

There were seven members in Ivan's and Sigil's group while Yasmine's group had six members.

'Previously, my howling wolf was already resistant to most of the guns, but now, with the help of Iron Hide Lycan, I should be able to steamroll the opponents. After all, my constellation evolved two times before stopping.' Sigil thought seriously. If his conjecture was correct, he didn't even need to participate in the alliance.

He sighed and shook his head. If he knew this was going to happen, he would have decided to go Solo and take away all the familiar eggs.

"Alright, let's get going. We need to find a good stronghold to counter the opponents. Remember, no killing." Ivan reminded sternly and the group finally set off.

***

The Totem Pillar was placed in the city park. It was situated above an altar as the park was surrounded by many people. Some wore black robes while others had their faces shown. There was one common thing between all of them, they remained seated with their eyes closed. 

They were the various vanguards of their groups and surrounded the pillar to take advantage of the moment the treasure was released.

By now, most of them knew that the treasures were the familiar eggs of Adolescent level Familiars. This information could be credited to the other members of the dark Guilds as they tried to form the alliance with other families and lone Witches.

"Hmm? Isn't this the famous silk pants Sigil Grey?" One of the vanguards spoke as they looked towards the new arrival. One was a Silver-haired youth with handsome features while the other guys was a dark-haired youth with good looks that exuded a noble demeanor.

They were Sigil and Ivan.

One of the vanguards stopped himself from attacking Ivan on the spot.

He was a member of the RedHawks. Even when the whole family hated this young master for betraying the family, he still had some logic left inside his mind. If he dared to attack Ivan, the whole place would descend into chaos as various groups will start to fight.

But even if he did not want to start chaos, it didn't mean that Ivan didn't want to start chaos.

Ivan looked towards all the vanguards and found his target.

He smiled towards the member of the RedHawks and waved at him.

"Yo, looking at you, I finally knew why my father hates me. After all, I am the strongest of the younger generation, without me, you guys will always get destroyed." His voice was loud and his words were heard by all the members of the RedHawks surrounding the pillar.

15