Q/A
724 14 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey guys! This Q/A is released a little earlier due to my exams. I had actually planned a lot of stuff to write prepared a lot of written material in my notebook, but I forgot about my mid-terms (hahahaha)

So, to continue the momentum, I would like my readers to voice out their doubts. It may be about the novel or the author.

The answers that contain spoilers will not be revealed.

Some basic questions.

1) What is my inspiration?

Well, I have read many novels and have written four novels. Out of these, one novel is a fanfic that is suspended for now, one novel has been discontinued and one of them is only started as an experiment. This novel, on the other hand, is inspired by reverend insanity and Monster pet evolution. So you guys may see some familiar concepts.

2) How do I intend to motivate character growth?

Through tragedies. The mc may lose his pets, loved ones or many stuff like that.

3) Love interests?

Love interests are many.

4) Character nature?

I intend to create Sigil as a normal human being that is rational, selfish and motivated. Not the type of person who only knows how to kill nor the type of person who only knows how to be good hearted and a hero of justice.

Sigil will be a complicated man like all of us. He has his own emotions and emotional conflicts.

The rest of questions are up to you guys.

PS: other novels can be found in webnovel under the same pen name

12