Dealing With It
100 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Later that night, Jeandre walked into the Zayev’s room with tears in his eyes. He was nibbling on his left thumb.

Zayev turned around in his chair at his desk and looked at his brother. Sighing, he motioned Jeandre to come over. The younger boy was sobbed as he walked over with heavy steps.

Walking into Zayev’s arms, he sat down on his lap and cried harder. Earlier on, he overheard his parents arguing about Zayev leaving and he didn’t know what to do. He asked his father why Zayev was leaving and was told that it was because he couldn’t contain his emotions towards him so this meant that he was the reason why his brother was leaving.

Zayev sighed against Jeandre’s head and asked him, “Why are you crying?”

Jeandre shook his head, “I don’t want you to leave.”

“I have to leave,” he answered weakly.

Shaking his head, he sat up, “But what did I do? What did I do that is making you leave? I’m sorry, please don’t leave.”

Zayev shook his head as he wiped away Jeandre’s tears, “I’m not leaving because of you love, I’m leaving because I need to settle into my apartment and get ready for university. I’ll be over on the weekends to visit and you can always phone me when you miss me.”

“What about all your hugs and kisses, how will I give them to you,” Jeandre asked innocently.

Chills spread through Zayev’s body. Ever since he became aware of what their relationship was like, he felt frightened and wanted to puke. He gulped and got up with Jeandre, placing him on his bed. Returning to his desk, he wiped the sweat from his forehead, “Everything will be fine love, just be patient okay, go to bed and sleep, it’s late so that you won’t be reprimanded by mama and papa.”

Jeandre reluctantly nodded. He got up and walked over to Zayev, kissing him and giving him a hug, he left the room sad and cried himself to sleep.

1