Jeandre’s 17th Birthday
109 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It took a while for Jeandre and the twins to adjust to not having their older brother around in the house. It took its toll on their parents but they managed since they could visit him and video call him whenever they missed him.

Jeandre got used to not having Zayev around and as the weeks went by they turned into months then years. The May’s seemed to be like a happy family with the occasional visit of their eldest son.

During every visit that he made to them over the years that passed, Zayev never once forgot the love he had for his brother but because he kept his distance, he could see the changes that it made. On the one hand, his parents seemed to age drastically from the stress he caused them but they still looked good together and the twins were already talking about boyfriends, girlfriends and marriage.

Jeandre seemed to be different as well since he would hug Zayev for a few seconds then let go with a kiss on the cheek and just go about his day. It hurt him to see this since he loved him so much but it for the better, Jeandre moved on with his life and made friends to him, it didn’t seem like he was gay at all.

Convincing himself he said, “It’s not like two gays and birth a gay, I’m just gay because I’ve always seen it as being the happiest but straight people can be happy too. My mother loved my father and they made me before they even loved each other. My father loved her too and he loved Theo also. The two of them got married while my mother married Alexander and everyone seemed to be happy but why am I the only gay in this family that isn’t happy?”

∘ ━  ✧ ━  ∘

“Like I was saying Zai, don’t forget that it’s your brother’s seventeenth birthday in two days, we’ll be having dinner as a family, Cindy and Alexander won’t be making it so it will be your father and me with all you sibling’s okay, oh and a few of Dre’s friends,” my mama kept blabbering over the phone.

“Yes I know ma, why do you keep reminding me when you know I will never forget his birthday,” I remind him and he goes silent.

“Alright, well what did you buy him?” he asks after the pause.

“Now ma, you know it’s a surprise so why are you asking?” I roll my eyes and continue with my presentation planning.

I landed an internship at a company and after I am done here, I will be working in the finance department at my father’s job. He’s always wanted me to be a part of the family business and since Jeandre and the twins want nothing to do with it and prefer working in mama’s bakery, I am taking after him.

He bragged about me being his child over the others and earned boo’s from them and mama too. I’ll be the CFO in the late future so building up my reputation and skills is what I’m working up now.

I’ve always gotten Jeandre random thing’s for his birthday and when we stopped being together, I gave him shoes, watches, clothes or money since I didn’t know what to get him. It’s been four years since I distanced myself and told him the truth, I wonder how much longer will I have to wait for him or will I just have to give up. He is turning seventeen, I’ll wait one more year than give up on him because I just can’t anymore.

“Whatever child!!” He cheekily says and blows a kiss into the phone, “I have to go now and pick up the twins, I’ll phone you later, bye.”

“Bye, love you ma,” I answered.

“Love you to doll,” he says with a chuckle as I groan. We end the calls and I sigh in relief. He’s really annoying when he wants to be.

∘ ━  ✧ ━  ∘

Walking into the house with the frame wrapped in red wrapping, he’s greeted by the twins, “Big brother Zai is here!!!” they yell in unison with their annoying voices.

Theo takes the present from him and places it with all the presents on a table in the living room. Walking back to Zayev he hugs him, “Boy you’re back! What did you get him?” he asked.

Shaking his head Zayev asked, “Dad, is it your birthday today or Jeandre’s?”

Theo sighed, “I wish my birthday is celebrated like this, I normally just get dinner, cake and sex.”

“Ewww, papa you’re disgusting,” the twins giggle as they run away.

Reign walked in and smiled brightly when he saw Zayev, “My baby, why are you not making a noise, you need to scream when you are home!”

Shaking his head, Zayev answered, “I missed you too mama,” and kissed Reign on the cheek and hugged him.

Zayev’s eyes darted around the room when noise entered his ears coming from the back yard. “All of Dre’s friends are here, Vanessa’s boyfriend Mickyle is here too,” Reign said.

“Sure,” he nodded and headed outback.

Stepping outside, his eyes scanned the backyard and a frown formed, there was many guys here and a few girls. His eyes landed on Mickyle who was dancing on the table acting a fool.

Feeling Zayev’s eyes on him, Mickyle turned around and stared at him in shock. Lowering his head, he got off the table and skipped his way over to him. Wrapping his arms around Zayev’s neck he stood on his toes and kissed him on the lips.

Hugging him, Zayev pulled away, “Don’t misbehave, you are twenty years old at a teenager’s party.”

Mickyle pulled away guilty and nodded. Jeandre’s friends looked at the interaction between the two feeling lost. They knew who Mickyle was because he was always with them but who was the handsome, sexy guy with him?

“Where’s Dre?” he asked Mickyle.

“Should be in his room, he messed sauce on his shirt and went to change it,” he answered and skipped off to his friends.

Turning on his heels, he jogged upstairs and stopped by Jeandre’s room, knocking on the door, he heard a “Come in.”

Opening it he walked in on Jeandre pulling his shirt on. Jeandre looked at his brother and froze. Quickly composing himself, he smiled, “You came?”

“Why wouldn’t I?” he asked amused.

Jeandre rolled his eyes, “I didn’t mean anything by it, close the door behind you,” he said and sat down on his bed. Zayev sat down beside him and looked at him. The two sat in silence that made it uncomfortable for Jeandre.

Zayev sat there admiring how much his brother grew since the last time he saw him, it’s been a few months but the changes were evident. He was beginning to look more like Theo as the days went by.

Jeandre felt nervous being stared at like this, to make the awkwardness die down he got up, “So what did you get me for my birthday?”

Zayev chuckled, “Where’s my hug? I still need to wish you before that.”

Jeandre chuckled, stretching out his arms, he climbed on the bed and wrapped his arms around his brother. Hugging him back, Zayev kissed his head, “Happy birthday love.”

Jeandre was unsatisfied with his birthday wish and pulled back, he pushed his brother down and sat on him, straddling him. Zayev was taken by surprise, “Tell me now what you got me for my birthday!” Jeandre ordered.

Looking up at his brother who was behaving oddly, Zayev asked, “Why can’t you wait?”

Leaning down and resting his forehead against Zayev’s, he looked into his eyes answering low and seductively, “Because, it’s probably not what I want from you.”

He slid his hand down Zayev’s stomach stopping it on his crotch, he squeezed slightly earning a gasp from Zayev, “Hey!” Zayev warned pushing his handoff. He sat Jeandre down beside him and got up. Jeandre looked at his brother in disbelief, “What did I do wrong now? I’m no more young and I understand your feelings why are you pushing me away again?”

Zayev turned around and glared at his brother, “Behave yourself!!”

1