WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!
100 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jeandre looked at his brother amused. Crossing his legs one on top of the other he smirked, "There's no need for you to act like this. I know you want me."

Zayev's eyes narrowed down on his brother, "Why are you acting like this?"

"How?" Jeandre asked feigning confusion.

Zayev's gaze hardened. Ignoring his brother he left his room. Jeandre was taken aback! I did nothing and yet he is angry at me?!

Getting up, he ran after Zayev. He reached downstairs and ran into Zayev's back by mistake hurting his nose. Stepping back he cupped his nose and glared at Zayev.

Zayev, on the other hand, was shocked by the impact. Turning around he looked down at the teenage who was glaring at him.

"What happened?" he asked him.

"I hurt my nose," Jeandre answered him in a know-it-all tone.

"Why?" Zayev asked amused.

Pushing Zayev to the side he groaned as he walked past him, "I didn't do it on purpose you arse!"

Jeandre went out back feeling completely humiliated. Zayev who watched him leave was not happy. Their parents who were in the kitchen had watched the interaction between the two of them were stunned.

First Zayev came downstairs complaining to himself then not long after, his brother came downstairs and bumped into him then the dumb dialogue o.o

"What happened between you two in that short span of time?" Theo asked.

Zayev glared at his father, "It was you who taught him to swear wasn't it?!"

Theo shrugged and answered nonchalantly, "Boy, you learnt to swear from me too, you shouldn't be surprised at all."

Groaning, Zayev went to the living area and sat down. Switching on the t.v, he sat there as it watched him.

Zayev couldn't believe that Jeandre did that. Never in his dreams did he think that his brother would initiate anything and too boldly say that he wanted him.

Theo and Reign called him many times but saw that the younger man wasn't paying attention and let him be.

Jeandre's party started and like usual, his friends took up all his attention. During the course of the party, Zayev watching him from the door and sighed. He felt lonely but he couldn't ask the younger boy to give him his attention - it was his day today and it was best not to ruin it.

Returning to the living room, he switched off the t.v and went to his old bedroom. Plopping himself on the bed, he took out his cell phone and placed it on the nightstand. He kicked his shoes off and pulled his long legs onto the bed, closing his eyes he fell asleep.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

It was already time to eat when Jeandre suddenly remembered that his brother was also here. Looking around he felt sick to his stomach! How could I forget about him?

He picked up two empty plates and excused him from his friends. Plating one full of seafood that his father grilled and the second full of meat that was grilled too.

Carrying the plates into the house, he placed them on the kitchen table and went to look for his brother. Unable finding him on the ground floor he headed up to the second floor.

He searched in all the rooms while calling his name but there was no answer making him agitated.

He stopped in front of Zayev's bedroom door and pushed it open. He sighed inwardly and patted his chest relieved. Closing the door behind him as he entered, he walked in and sat down on the bed.

Zayev was facing the wall with his back towards him. Jeandre grinned as he looked over his brother, he ran his finger over Zayev's cheek with a smile, "Oh my dear brother, you're so defenceless right now. You're such an arse for skipping out on my birthday party."

He leaned down to kiss him but his phone buzzed on the nightstand. He paused and turned his head to look at the buzzing mobile. Reaching for it he looked at the caller and frowned when he saw that it was someone named Caitlyn❤.

His eyes hardened and anger immediately formed in his heart and eyes!!

“Hello?” he answered the phone call trying his best to mask his anger.

“Hello~ Zey baby, how much longer are you going to be?” Caitlyn said over the phone from the other end.

Jeandre’ body visibly trembled. Gritting his teeth he said, “Sorry, this isn’t Zayev, he’s currently asleep, can I ask who’s speaking?”

“Oh… it’s Caitlyn, his girlfriend, who might you be?” she answered.

Jeandre fell to his knees as the tears welled in his eyes. The phone dropped from his hands as he ended the call.

His body trembled furiously. “He’s been messing with me,” the thought popped into his head. No wonder he acted as he did before when they were in his room.

He looked wryly at his brother on the bed making his anger grow ten-fold. Forcing himself up, he pushed Zayev, “Get up!” he said weakly.

“Mn,” Zayev complained.

“Get up!!” he said more firmly.

“What is it?” He complained annoyed.

“YOU’VE BEEN FUCKING WITH MY FEELINGS FOR SO MANY YEARS, WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!” he yelled.

Zayev shot up from the bed and looked at Jeandre horrified. The younger boy had tears streaming down his face with a wretched expression on his face.

“Love what's wrong?” he asked frantically.

SMACK!!

1