You only think about yourself
96 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

SMACK!!

Zayev held his left cheek that was smacked by his younger brother. His eyes were open in disbelief. Looking at his younger brother he asked, “What happened? Why did you smack me? Jeandre, what did I do?”

Jeandre was huffing in anger. His tears of anger were already streaming down his cheeks, “Zai, how could you do this to me?”

“Jeandre what did I do?” Zayev asked standing up and holding onto Jeandre arms. Jeandre’s current expression was that of someone who was frantic.

Just the mere thought of his brother being with someone else other than him made Jeandre lose himself. His mind that was like a completed puzzle piece was slowly getting its pieces removed.

Grabbing Zayev’s shoulders with his trembling hands, he looked into his brother's eyes with tears swimming in his, “Wh-why woo-would you-you do this to me? I th-thought you lu-oved me, why would yo-yoou d-date someone else?”

“Huh?” Zayev pulled his face utterly confused. “Love, what are you talking about, I’m not dating anyone.”

Pushing him away Jeandre yelling, “DON’T LIE TO ME!!”

Theo who was in the kitchen heard his yell over the loud music playing in the background and quickly ran upstairs. “DON’T LIE TO ME DON’T!! WHO THE FUCK WAS THAT WHO SAID SHE WAS YOUR GIRLFRIEND? YOU EVEN PUT A HEART NEXT TO HER NAME?!”

Theo felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand up. What in the world was going on, it’s supposed to be his son’s birthday, yet the eldest is not enjoying it with them and now he has the younger one yelling at him and it seems he came along some private information.

Being pushed back, he fell to the bed and now he was being yelled at again. Listening to his words, Zayev thought for a while, ‘someone who said she was his girlfriend? A heart next to her name?’ there were several women who he knew that had hearts to their names. It wasn’t because he put them there but because their numbers were forwarded to him like that already with the heart next to the name.

And when it came to his looks, many of them wanted him and the fact that he was gay wasn’t publically known. He’d go on blind dates and shit but that was it, for someone to claim that she was dating him, who was it?

From the corner of his eye, he saw his phone lying on the floor. Picking it up, he looked through his call log and saw that the last one who called him was ‘Caitlyn’. Ah, it’s this person…

Sucking in a deep breath, he looked at his brother who was staring at him with red eyes. Theo opened the door to the room, “What is going on here?” He saw that Zayev was sitting on the bed calmly with a red handprint on his cheek while Jeandre was on the floor crying.

Jeandre quickly got up and looked at his father, pointing at Zayev he said, “This asshole is cheating on me!!”

Zayev ran his hand over his face as he asked, “How am I cheating on you, I don’t even remember being together with you.”

What? Jeandre looked at Zayev stunned. What did he mean by that?

Theo’s eyes widened to hearing Zayev’s words. “Jeandre, you’ve grown into a brat while I’ve been away,” he continued.

Jeandre was about to open his mouth, “You don’t know how to speak to your elders and you even smacked me for a childish reason.”

“How is it childish?” Jeandre asked clutching his fists at his sides.

Zayev shook his head, “Did I ever give you permission to touch my phone? It’s mine, not yours. Even the person I am dating has nothing to do with you or this family unless I introduce her to you all. Another thing, did you really expect me to wait for you for so long? I know that I pressured you when we were younger and I regret it! I hate the fact that I fell in love with you because it just made a mess of my life, I have to fucking live with a broken heart all because you are younger than me, not to mention that you are my brother!”

Zayev stood up with a heavy sigh, “This is really meaningless! Why do I have to explain what I do to a brat like, fuck it.” He walked out of his room, passing a stunned Jeandre and his father who had a complicated expression on his face, “Don’t expect me to visit again anytime soon, I’ve fucking had it with this bullshit,” he said, leaving those words behind.

Theo wanted to say something but he kept it in. Jeandre fell to his knees and cried into his hands, seeing this happen Theo was at a loss for words. After a moment of being silent and collecting his thoughts, he said to his son, “Stop crying, go wash your face and go attend to your guests.”

“How could he say that to me, daddy? I thought he loved me…” Jeandre asked, confused.

Sighing he shook his head, “Son, it’s because you don’t love him as much as he loved you that he decided to move on. All you are doing is thinking about yourself.”

1