Domestic Violence!
122 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few days later, Jeandre contacted Mickyle, "Yass bitch what do you want?" Mickyle asked annoyed.

Jeandre rolled his eyes, "Gurrl, tell Vanessa to convince Zayev to meet her at X-restaurant today at three."

"Why would I do that?" Mickyle asked as he crossed his right leg over his left.

"Well if you don't I'll just show the pictures of yourself you sent to me to her and upload them on Instagram for everyone to see," Jeandre said as he got dressed.

Mickyle's eyes widened, "Sure okay, but don't blame me if he doesn't show up."

"Yeah, yeah. Make her threaten him or something," Jeandre said and pulled on his sneakers.

"Okay~ I'll text you bye!" Mickyle immediately got to begging his girlfriend. Vanessa wasn't pleased that her boyfriend was being pulled into the brother's mess but gave in once Mickyle said he'd strip dance for her tonight.

"Anyways, just get your ass to the restaurant so we can discuss my clubs' finances," Vanessa said ending the call not giving Zayev a chance to speak.

He sighed deeply and groaned because now he had to switch his lunchtimes from one to three. His day ticked by slowly and the clock on the wall showed two-thirty. He got up and clocked out of work taking everything with him deciding not to come back.

He headed to X-restaurant but was completely stunned when he arrived. Sitting at one of the windows at a table, he saw his brother who he scolded over two days ago.

Still sitting in his car, he pulled out his phone and dialled Vanessa's number, when she answered he cut her off, "Am I here to meet you or Jeandre?"

She laughed into the phone and answered, "Oh that brother of yours, he got Mickyle to do his dirty work for him. Look, I don't know what he wants but please tell that sweetheart of yours not to involve my love in your business any further, I love you both but I can't have Mickyle influenced by others again, you know how he is and you know how I get."

Zayev's hand tightened on his steering wheel as he looked at Jeandre. He could feel his heart pounding through his chest and felt so bad about what he said but he needed to put distance between them, "Sure whatever, I'll be sure to pass on the message for you."

He got out of the car and made his way over. Walking in, he went straight to Jeandre's table and sat down. Jeandre was sitting with his forehead bowed against the table and his arms crossed against his chest.

He looked up when he felt the table move and was surprised when he saw that Zayev was already here. He smiled weakly as he sat up and looked over at his brother's frown, "You're early," he stated.

Zayev didn't say anything and just nodded. Jeandre sighed, "Since you're here, do you want to eat?"

Zayev's eyes narrowed on his brother, "I was planning to but since it's you that's here, I don't think so."

Jeandre looked away and nodded. Why did it seem that Zayev was displeased with him? Jeandre looked back at Zayev and said, "You wouldn't answer my calls or texts nor are you responding to messages and calls from our parents, forgive me for getting you here with underhanded methods."

Zayev raised a brow, "As long as you know you are wrong and don't do it again."

Jeandre nodded and was about to speak but a waitress came over, "Can I get you, gentlemen, something to eat?" She asks while eating Zayev up with her eyes.

Jeandre frowned and kicked Zayev under the table who was about to answer the waitress. Smiling at Zayev, Jeandre answered, "You can take our drinks and orders, I'll have a large passion fruit and lemonade and MY BOYFRIEND will have a beer. To eat, I'll have a grilled chicken burger with fries no onions and MY BOYFRIEND will have a seafood special with half rice and half fries."

The waitresses eyes widen and quickly wrote down their order. Zayev stared at Jeandre in disbelief, this was the first time Jeandre called him 'boyfriend' not that they were official or even went on a date and he still said it in public with no hesitation. "Will that be all?" she asked and Jeandre shook his head, "I want another waitress serving us, I don't need someone around us who will continue to eye man."

The waitress stared at Jeadre shocked. She frowned and was about to say something when a waiter nearby quickly came over and smiled, "Certainly," he said. And pushed her out of the way. Jeandre regarded them and commented, "Make sure she doesn't spit in our food."

"Jeandre, that's going too far," Zayev said. He was happy but this brother of his was a tad bit too naughty.

Jeandre looked at him then kicked his leg again, Zayev glared, "What the fuck?!"

"Let me catch you flirting with someone again and I'll kill you," he answered seriously.

Zayev frowned, "Listen here, I don't have time to play your games and I'm not eating here. Tell me what you want so I can go."

Jeandre sat back and looked at his brother after a while he folded his hands across his chest and said, "We're on a date so you stay put."

"Huh?" Zayev was taken aback. What did he mean?

Jeandre blushed slightly and lowered his head. He felt so embarrassed after saying that. He sucked in his bottom lip them looked up at Zayev, he stretched his shaking hand out and said, "G-give me your hand."

Zayev looked down at Jeandre's right hand and hesitated. He slowly left his left hand then placed it in Jeandre's who slid his fingers between his. Zayev's heart was pounding and so was Jeandre's. The two locked fingers. Zayev was still marvelling at the soft feeling of his brothers' hand when he heard, "I'm sorry for being inconsiderate about your feelings. It's taken me years to understand them but I do. I want to be with you in the same way you want to be with me. I'm not a kid anymore Zayev, I want to be in your life and I want you in mine, not as a brother but as my lover… my boyfriend."

Zayev looked up from their hands and looked at his brother. He couldn't believe his ears, why was he saying all of this. Jeandre saw that Zayev still wore a blank expression and kicked him for the third time on the same spot.

"Ah fuck! What did I do now?" Zayev groaned and reached down to rub his shin.

Jeandre squeezed his hand and asked, "Did you hear what I said?"

Zayev glared at him, "Yes I did!"

"Now what's your answer?" Jeandre asked frustrated.

Jeandre kicked his leg again but missed. Zayev grinned, "What was the question?"

Jeandre's face awashed with a tint of pink as he asked, "Will you be my boyfriend?"

"I'll think about it," Zayev smirked. Jeandre's face hardened and he kicked Zayev's other leg. Zayev hissed in pain, "Fuck! Yes! Just stop with the fucking domestic violence!"

Jeandre rolled his eyes, he let go of Zayev's hand and crossed his arms over his chest and asked, "Now tell me who's the bitch that phoned you."

Zayev glared at Jeandre, "You still want to know even after I said yes to you?"

Jeandre nodded his head very seriously, "Yes, no secrets anymore between us!"

Zayev reached over the table and pulled Jeandre's nose who winced in pain, "Heh, who knew you could be so cute when you're jealous."

Jeandre groan, he pulled Zayev's hand off his nose and kissed his knuckles. Zayev was completely stunned and felt embarrassed, he pulled his hand back and heard Jeandre snicker, "Who knew you could blush," he teased.

Their food arrived with a new waiter, "So how was work?" Jeandre asked after shooing the waiter away.

Stuffing rice into his mouth Zayev grumbled, "It was okay, did lots of finances as usual for dad's company and then I came here."

Jeandre hummed while taking a bite of his burger and watched his brother eat. Done chewing he asked, "And my previous question?"

Zayev paused and looked over at Jeandre, sighing he answered, "We slept together a bunch of times but its nothing serious."

Pain flooded Jeandre's eyes. He looked down at his plate and picked up a fry, Zayev exhaled deeply and took Jeandre's free hand in his, "Look at me."

Jeandre looked up at him with tears swimming in his eyes, "You and I are together now, don't worry about it, I'll end it with her."

Jeandre nodded his head and continued eating but didn't say anything. They ate in silence, it was uncomfortable but nothing they couldn't handle.

The waiter came over with the bill and Zayev was ready to pay but Jeandre grabbed it before he could. Jeandre smirked as he tapped his card against the card machine, "Don't look at me like that, I asked you out so its only fitting that I pay."

"You didn't have to," Zayev grumbled. He felt totally wronged because he was supposed to ask Jeandre out and he was supposed to pay for their food, not the other way around. But at least we now know that Jeandre has matured and understands his feelings.

They walked out of the restaurant side by side until Jeandre snaked his arm around Zayev's and locked their fingers together. Zayev looked down at his left hand that was taken hostage and couldn't help but smile.

Jeandre looked up at Zayev with a frown, "I have an hour left until I'm supposed to meet dad at the company."

"Why?" Zayev asked as he leads Jeandre to his car in the parking space.

Jeandre shrugged, "I told him I'm meeting up with my friends for homework. He said I should take a cab over to his work and we'll head home from there."

Zayev hummed as he unlocked his car, "I can take you home if you want."

Jeandre pressed his lips together as he thought about it. He stopped in front of the car and looked at Zayev who looked at him with a curious brow, "Uh… I don't know, I don't wanna go home just yet."

Zayev nods his head, "Well, get in, we can go for a drive. I'll text dad that you're with me and I'll take you home."

They got into his car and did just that. Along the way, Zayev stopped by the beach and the two sat in the car with their seats reclined back.

After staring into each other's eyes for a while, Zayev took off his jacket and climbed over to the passenger seat locking Jeandre between his arms. Jeandre looked up at him confused, "What are you doing?"

Zayev smirked down at him and held his chin, "I'm not letting you go without devouring those lips of yours."

0