First Time
159 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zayev stood in his room with a towel draped over his head. He was shirtless, wearing sweat pants and talking on the phone, “I’ll see but the company is sending me to Italy at the end of the month.”

Jeandre walked in and drooled at the sight of his brother’s bare back and ass through the black sweat pants. Wiping the drool away, he snuck up behind Zayev and snaked his arms around his waist. Zayev looked down at the arms around his waist and smile, “Sure but I think that’s about it, I’ll see you Friday then.”

Ending the call, he placed his phone down and pulled the towel from his head, “Did you finish your homework?” He asked Jeandre without turning around. The younger boy ran his hands up and down his pectoral answering, “Nope, I’m taking a break. Thought I would bother my man to clear my head.”

Zayev raised a brow, placing his hands on Jeandre’s wandering hands, he held them firmly, “So I’m only good for passing time with?”

Jeandre gasped, he kissed Zayev’s left shoulder blade and rested his head against his shoulder as he looked at Zayev through the mirror on their side, “That’s not what I meant.” Turning in his hold, Zayev looked down at him, “Then what did you mean?”

Jeandre blushed, lowering his head against Zayev’s chest, he mumbled, “I couldn’t stop thinking about you so I came to look for you.”

Zayev hummed, “Alright, let’s go do your homework.” Jeandre frowned, pouting he looked up, “But I don’t want to…”

Zayev raised a brow and flicked his forehead, “So you’re going to slack off while I’m around?”

Rubbing his head, Jeandre shook his head, turning around he walked back to his room pulling his brother with him.

Zayev slumped down on Jeandre’s bed while he sat down at his desk and continued with his work, after a while of silence, Jeandre turned to look at Zayev and saw that he had his eyes closed, frowning he asked softly, “Are you asleep?”

“No,” Zayev answered with his eyes closed. Jeandre hummed and turned around, getting back to his books he asked, “Why are you going to Italy?”

“Dad’s company is sending me for training,” he answered with a sigh. Jeandre frowned, “For how long?”

“Two weeks…” Zayev trailed.

“Must you go?” Jeandre whispered. Sitting up on the bed, Zayev looked at his brothers back, “Yep, why? You going to miss me baby?”

Jeandre turned around and looked at him with a glare, “Baby?” Zayev shrugged, “I’ve been trying to think of a nickname for you, Dre, is what everyone calls you and dad calls mama Kitten.”

“But baby is so tasteless,” Jeandre argued. Zayev nodded his head, looking at the mirror on the wall he gifted Jeandre he asked, “Then what should I call you?”

Jeandre rolled his eyes, “Love was fine, you’re the only one that calls me that anyway.” Zayev smiled, “Well I have been calling you that for the past seventeen years, no wonder you prefer that nickname.”

Jeandre blushed and looked away, “Stop being silly Zayev.”

Zayev tilted his head curiously, “I noticed this earlier on but you haven’t called me Zai all day.”

Jeandre shrugged refusing to look at him, mumbling, “I don’t see you as my brother anymore so how can I call you that?”

“Then how do you see me?” Zayev asked curiously. Jeandre picked up his pen and continued with his homework ignoring Zayev’s question.

An hour passed and Jeandre was finally complete with his homework. Zayev was lying face down on his bed and didn’t move or make a sound when Jeandre called out to him. Sighing, Jeandre went to take a shower and walked into his room with a towel hanging at his waist.

Sitting down on the bed, he smeared lotion on his legs and arms, torso and neck, getting up, he walked over to the cupboard and pulled out a shirt and sweat pants. After getting dressed, he was about to switch off the light when he heard, “Don’t switch it off.”

He looked over at Zayev with a raised brow, “I thought you were asleep.” Zayev sat up and pat the space between his legs, “Why?”

Leaning down with a smirk he kissed Jeandre’s forehead. He pulled him up on the bed and hugged Jeandre until he calmed down.

Jeandre was still dazed in his arms but got up, he looked down at Zayev then kissed his lips, sighing against his lips he said, “I think I saw someone at the door.”

“Yeah, you were fucking moaning loud,” Zayev scoffed and spanked Jeandre lightly.

Jeandre felt so embarrassed, he didn’t know what to say. That was his first blow job and it felt so good. He now knew why his father loved blow jobs so much.

When he finally calmed down, he climbed off the bed and got dressed. He looked at Zayev and saw that he had a tent pitched and asked, “What about you… should I?”

“Just get your ass in bed,” Zayev said. Jeandre frowned, this boyfriend of his was so pushy, why is he noticing it only now?

He switched off the light and climbed into bed. Zayev wrapped his arms around him and kissed the back of his head whispering, “Don’t worry about me, I can handle being turned on, if you were really the one taking care of it, I would most likely lose myself and take you by force.”

 

1