Don’t Bite It
134 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jeandre’s phone blared the two awake. Zayev frowned irritated and tried reaching for it but was on the other end of the nightstand, “Get the fuck up and switch it off,” he said and turned around in the bed.

Jeandre got up and looked at Zayev, “How can you be so rude this early in the morning?”

Zayev didn’t answer and ignored him. Jeandre got up from the bed and walked around in the room after switching off his alarm. He yawned and stretched his body out.

Walking out of the room, he headed to the bathroom passing his father who looked at him strangely, “Morning son,” he greeted.

Jeandre smiled weakly, “Morning papa,” then dashed away embarrassed. Closing the bathroom door behind him, he looked in the mirror and squealed.

Throwing his thoughts to the back of his head, he got into the shower to freshen up and did his morning routine. Heading back to his room he found Zayev lying on his back across the bed glaring at the ceiling.

Walking over, he climbed onto the bed and straddled him, leaning down, he kissed Zayev on the lips, “Good morning handsome.”

Zayev stared up at him and blushed, “Morning love.”

Jeandre hummed and climbed off, walking over to his cupboard, he started getting dressed, “How did you sleep?” he asked.

Zayev turned on his side and watched Jeandre get dressed, “I slept well better than I’ve slept before, I wish it didn’t have to end so soon.”

Smirking Jeandre asked, “Then why don’t you move back?”

Zayev shook his head, “I’ve lived on my own for four years already besides, I can’t live under the same roof as you knowing I can’t fuck you when I want to.”

Jeandre turned around as he pulled on his skinny jeans. Zayev’s eyes narrowed down on the pubic hairs that stuck out since they were low ride jeans. “Well, I’d certainly love to sleep in your arms. Frowning he looked up at his brother, “Can you come over on weekends, Thursday through Sunday?”

Zayev rolled his eyes, “Sure whatever,” he answered. Raising a brow he asked, “Why do you want me to stay here?”

Jeandre smirked, “Maybe I’ll get more blow jobs…”

Zayev barked out a laugh, “Do you want our parents to kick me out?”

“Then I’ll leave with you,” Jeandre smiled at him.

Tilting his head to the side Zayev asked him, “Do you know how much I love you?”

Shaking his head, Jeandre walked over and sat down on the bead as he pulled on his shirt, “No I don’t.”

Zayev sighed and looked at him, ‘I hope you never find out how much I love you.’ He said to himself.

Jeandre looked at him with a raised brow and pushed Zayev over, “How much do you love me?”

Zayev pulled him down and hugged Jeandre, kissing his neck he answered, “Too much too much!!”

Ilya came running into the room, she jumped on the bed and sat down on Zayev’s stomach, “Mama says you two need to get your arses downstairs for breakfast and Papa wants to know when Zai is going back to work.”

The lovers sighed, their quiet time together was ruined, Zayev got up holding Ilya in his arms and kissed Jeandre on the lips, “Catch you downstairs love,” he said and tickled Ilya on the way to the kitchen.

When he arrived, his parents looked at him itching to say something, “Morning old people,” he greeted making them glare, “You know your dad and I are only thirty-five, we’re still young!” Reign huffed.

Zayev rolled his eyes and put Ilya down, he took Melody from Theo and sat down, looking down at her he said, “And you need to stop having kids!”

“The only reason we had more was because your arse moved out to early,” Theo grumbled. Zayev smiled down at his beautiful baby sister, “Welp, it seems like I’ll be moving back, your sons clingy,” he said with a smirk.

Jeandre soon came downstairs and greeted them, sitting beside Zayev, he refused to look up at his parents, after a while as they started breakfast Theo said, “So… the two of you… last night…”

Zayev looked at his parents then at Jeandre who had his head bowed. Although Jeandre had his fathers tanned skin, he could see his ears turning red. Raising a brow, he looked back at his parents and said, “Now ya’ll know how the fuck I felt all these years hearing you.”

“This child!” Reign glared as he turned pink.

Zayev looked at Jeandre and mumbled, “I’m going to take you out after school.” Jeandre turned to look at him while stuffing a pork and beef mix sausage in his mouth, “Why?”

Zayev stared at Jeandre’s mouth and felt the blood drain from his body stopping at his shaft. His face hardened turning away. Theo scoffed as he looked between his sons, “You better not think of making him blow you off,” he warned.

Jeandre looked at his father confused but didn’t get an answer, looking at his mama with the sausage stuffed in his mouth he asked, “What’s going on?”

Reign raised a brow at his son and pointed with a fork, “Didn’t your brother do that last night?” Catching his mama’s mean his eyes widened in surprise, he unintentionally bit on it making the sausage that was sticking out drop onto the plate.

Theo groaned as he winced in pain, “You’re not supposed to bite it.”

“Fuck!” Zayev groaned and got up, he took his plate to the living room and sat down to eat his breakfast on the sofa.

“Why can’t we bite the sausage papa?” Tyler asked. Theo looked at his younger son and sighed, “You can bite it as much as you want,” he said and ruffled his hair. Looking over at Jeandre he saw that his face was flushed, looking at his husband he saw that Reign had a smirk on his face, “I’m not going in early today,” Theo said.

Jeandre groaned and the twins looked over confused. Reign winked at his husband and continued eating his breakfast.

I plan on pissing Zayev off in the next chapter :D

1