You Only Need Me
98 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jeandre sat across his friends with Mickyle beside him who was holding his hand under the table. They were out at a restaurant and with a big plate of nachos in front of them.

Everyone was called over because Jeandre had something he needed to say to them but he was prolonging it with his nervousness.

After about ten minutes of sitting, chatting and eating Jeandre spoke, “Okay, so I need to tell all of you something.”

The boys and girls looked at him but didn’t say anything. It was rare for them to be called out by him and for most of it, Jeandre would always say or do something interesting.

After a moment of hesitation, he said, “I’m dating someone.” Aaron was the first to object, with a frown he asked, “Who is it? I’ve been after you for two years already and you always rejected me.” Their friends smiled and shook their heads, Jayden asked, “Why do you want to know who it is? Are you going to kill her?”

Aaron groaned to himself making them all smile. Jeandre, on the other hand, didn’t know what to say, he knew Aaron liked him but his heart was always with Zayev. He felt his hand being caressed under then table and looked over at Mickyle, “Don’t zone out on us now,” he said making Jeandre chuckle.

Sighing he said, “I’ve liked this person since I was thirteen so you never stood a chance, Aaron, I’m sorry.”

Aaron looked at Jeandre in disbelief, “How can you say that after stringing me along for so long?” He didn’t mention to anyone that he and Jeandre made out in his car a couple of times and jerked each other off, hearing his words now made no sense.

Jeandre shook his head, “I’m Pansexual, I can basically do whatever with whoever but to answer everyone’s question, the person I’ve always liked is a guy and he literally loves me but the two of us had to be separated because for him, it felt like he was in an unrequited love and I was young so I didn’t know what I was feeling for him but as I grew older, experimented and understood what those feelings were, I realized that I was always in love with him.”

Jayden stared at Jeandre and so did everyone else, it was okay to date someone but why did he seem so depressed about it.

Sighing again Jeandre said, “So I asked him out and he said yes.”

“Congrats, so what’s the big deal?” Lloyd asked.

Jeandre rest his arms on the table and rubbed his temples, looking at his friends he said, “Don’t freak out okay?”

They all looked at him curiously and nod their heads. After a moment of mentally preparing himself, he said, “The person I’m talking about is the guy you all saw at my birthday party, we argued and he left, that’s why I was in such a shitty mood after that.”

Aaron glared at Jeandre while everyone was trying to remember who he was talking about, “Are you talking about your brother? Your other dad's son?”

Jeandre bit down on his molars and nod his head, “Yeah, Zayev is his name.”

His friends looked at him as if he was crazy, no one spoke and Jeandre was tensing up. After a while, Jayden spoke, “You know, the two of you are really weird, the one is gay yet he is with a woman and Jeandre, both you and your brother have a thing for each other, what did your parents say?”

Both Jeandre and Mickyle looked at Jayden annoyed, “Honestly speaking, I didn’t come here to get anyone’s approval, I called you all out because I see you as my friends and wanted you to know,” Jeandre said, he then looked at Aaron adding, “I didn’t mean to string you along but I told you in the beginning that I don’t want to be any more than friends. Whether you all accept it or choose to no longer be friends with me, let me know because I want to introduce him to you.”

Aaron stood up, “Well count me out,” he said and left. A few got up and followed him, one girl looked over at Jeandre and said, “Jeandre I’m really sorry, I’m okay with gays but you dating your brother is something else.”

Jeandre chuckled, “It’s fine, you don’t owe it to me to be my friend if it makes you uncomfortable.” She looked around conflicted but chose to leave never the less. Out of their group of eleven friends, there was only four left, Jeandre and Mickyle, Jayden and Alex. Jeandre looked at the two who were staring at him blankly. After a while, Alex spoke, “I’m all for gay love, I don’t care about you being with your brother, unlike those idiots who know the relationship between you and your brother before you told us today of what your feelings are for him, I know for a fact that you two aren’t blood-related, not to mention that your brother chose to leave after he graduated, you said he thought it was an unrequited love right?”

Jeandre nodded, “Well then at least you two will be happy right?”

Jeandre wiped a tear that was falling and nodded, “Yeah, he was pretty pissed a few days ago because I let Aaron touch me and do whatever, he isn’t really talking to me but he is there by my side.”

“But I don’t get it, why was Aaron like that?” Jayden asked as he started eating again.

Jeandre looked at him helplessly, “When Zayev left, Mickyle told me that it meant that he wanted me to experience life according to Vanessa and so I did. I’ve even made out with Mickyle and we’ve jerked off together, one night I was a little drunk and Aaron and I made out, ever since then, we’ve been doing it until I stopped last year because I was trying to commit to Zayev, not that we are officially together I want to let everyone know but it quite disappointing that there is only two of you here.”

“Leave those assholes alone, you’ll be happy while they are bitter also, I like the incest vibe, this one time I went on vacation with my family to the UK and I saw twin’s making out – gurl, that’s a gay boys heaven !” Jayden said licking his fingers off.

Mickyle and Jeandre chuckled, thinking it over Mickyle said, “My girlfriend is an Intersexual, other gays like to bash me for it but they will never understand. I also used to think that it was strange but I fell in love with her too and only after three years did she tell me about herself. I’m lucky to have someone like Vanessa and I never want to lose her that’s why Jeandre has my full support, I know the hardships and I’ll be there every step of the way even though Vanessa and Zayev don’t want us involved in each other’s love lives.” He turned to look at Jeandre adding, “I told you before that you have something worth fighting for, Zayev might be screwed up but his love for you is real.”

*

Lying in bed beside Zayev with his head on his shoulder, he looked at Zayev who had his eyes closed and said, “I told my friends about you.” Zayev’s eyes slowly opened and turned his head to look at Jeandre, he kissed Jeandre’s forehead.

“Only two stayed,” he said and started crying, “I knew that something like this would happen but I didn’t think it would be this bad.”

Zayev turned onto his side and hugged Jeandre to himself, “Love, the only one you’ll ever need is me.”

1