Stay out of it!
87 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Jeandre was walking down the busy hallways with Alex by his side and talking about classes as everyone snuck glances their way but mostly Jeandre’s way. Jeandre sighed, he told those people he considered friends his secret knowing they would keep it but it looks like they couldn’t.

“Don’t let it bother you,” Alex nudged him.

Jeandre looked at this person and smiled weakly, “I knew this would happen but it's still hard you know?”

As the two of them were walking to class they were stopped, the boy who stopped them was someone Jeandre was very familiar with, “Jeandre, the counsellor said you should go see her.”

“Why? What does she want?” Jeandre asked with a smirk on his face.

The boy looked at him unamused, “I don’t know, go find out and she also said that you don’t have to worry about classes.”

*

Entering her office he smiled at her, she took off her glasses and placed them on the table in front of he, “Mr May, please have a seat.”

Jeandre sat down and looked at her. She gave Jeandre a good long look and said, “Jeandre, there rumours going around about you that is concerning.”

Jeandre frowned, pretending not to know he asked, “Really? I didn’t know that there were rumours going around about me, what are they saying?”

The lady sat back in her chair as she cautiously said, “The rumours are saying that you and your brother, Zayev if I remember correctly are romantically involved.”

Jeandre stared at her surprised, “I can’t believe that people are saying that, how can they say that about me and my brother?”

She sat forward with her fingers clasped and said, “Exactly, I find it disturbing, the two of you are siblings from the same parents.”

“Listen here you, don’t bring up my parents, they have nothing to do with my brother and I being involved romantically and another thing, you shouldn’t beat around the bush and just tell me straight!” Jeandre said as he sat forward.

Continuing as he looked at her dumbfounded expression, he said, “Yes! Zayev are together, it is our decision to be together and if you called me here to tell me that it's not right, well let me tell you something, I fucking love my brother and he loves me too. I thought it over long and hard before I asked him to be with me and don’t you dare think that you or any other fucking human will be able to separate us! We’ve been through too much emotionally and we are happy now together, I don’t know about the future but I damn well know that no matter what you or any other person say, we may be from the same household but we are not blood-related and when we eventually started fucking, you better believe that I’ll enjoy it!”

He stood up and walked over to the door, before opening it he turned to her and warned, “You better stay out of my business, because I fucking know that you are sleeping with the married man that runs this place!”

Jeandre left her office furious and phoned his mother to tell him what happened, Reign told Jeandre to calm down and go home.

I have writers' block, this was just something I thought of last night so until I can write properly again for this book there will be smillar short chapters, so maybe them on dates together and stuff but yep! I just realised that this story is struggling to end like its parent book.

1