Arguments between parents
174 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Theo and Reign spoke to the doctor and got the details of the specialist they returned to Zayev’s room. Zayev was out of bed and getting dressed.

Reign and Theo could see that their son wasn’t all too good by the expression on his face, “The doctor didn’t give the okay for you to leave,” said Theo.

Zayev sat back on the bed and looked down at the ground. “Daddy I don’t want to be here, can I just go home?” he asked and flinched when Jeandre sat down beside him.

Zayev suddenly remembered why he was here and what happened earlier on. Because of this, his mind started processing at an incredible speed.

His mind snapped out of his erratic thinking when he felt strong arms wrap around him. As his mind cleared he focused and found that it was his father. Reign stood behind Theo looking at Zayev feeling overwhelmed. He didn’t think that because of a simple feeling that his son would end up like this – maybe that feeling wasn’t so simple because even he had trouble with that simple feeling.

“Thee maybe we should just leave with him, we can’t leave him here,” said Reign. Theo hummed and pulled away from Zayev. Wiping away the tears that his son was shedding he smiled bitterly at him and kissed him on the lips. Pulling back he cupped his cheeks, “We’ll take you home okay son.”

Zayev nodded his head and got up with his father’s help. They walked out of the room and stopped by the desk. Theo looked at the doctor and said, “We’ll be taking our son home. When will the results be out?”

The doctor looked over at Zayev who was avoiding his gaze. Clearing his throat he answered, “In two days but if your son faints again or has a panic attack, even a slight irregularity then please bring him back to the hospital.”

After signing him out, they headed to the car and drove off. The ride was silent and awkward. Jeandre moved closer to his brother and tried hugging him. He could feel Zayev’s body shuddering and normally Zayev would hold him but why isn’t he now?

Lifting his hand up he placed it on Zayev’s hand but his brother suddenly just moved his. He turned to look at his brother and saw that Zayev was staring out the window, “Z-Z-Zai?” he called.

“Jeandre, leave your brother alone. He needs space and isn’t feeling well,” said Theo.

Jeandre didn’t listen to his father and moved closer to Zayev. He forced Zayev’s arm over his shoulder and hugged Zayev’s body.

Zayev’s body was tense but he relaxed in Jeandre’s hold a while later.

When they arrived home, Theo had to rip Jeandre away from Zayev which made the twins laugh. Zayev went to his room and the room he normally kept clean was still a mess.

The moment he put his head on his pillow he fell asleep.

“Get your ass up!” came a yell and a slap to his butt. He grumbled and the loud bang of his bedroom door.

Opening his eyes he rubbed them and heard a giggle. Looking to his right he saw his baby brother Tyler grinning at him.

“GET YOUR ASS UP!” Yelled his mother from who knows where.

“Zai ma gonna kill you,” Tyler spoke making Zayev roll his eyes.

He lazily got out of bed and dragged his brother with him. He put Tyler down and went to the bathroom which the little bugger followed him too.

Jeandre came over and hugged Zayev from behind. Zayev held on to his brother's hands while he brushed his teeth and rinsed out his mouth.

Turning around in Jeandre’s hold, he looked down at Jeandre and gave him a kiss on the forehead. Jeandre looked up at his brother and asked lowly, “Zai, is it because of me that you…”

Zayev couldn’t keep it in and leaned down to kiss Jeandre on his lips which made Jeandre tense up. He pulled back and looked at his brother in shock. His brother did it again but this time it wasn’t as forceful as last night.

Zayev pulled him in for a hug and whispered, “Jeandre do you know how much I love you?”

“Where my kiss?” Asked Tyler who stood to the side playing a game on his mother’s cell phone that he got from who knows where. The two turned to look at him who wasn’t paying any attention to them.

Zayev chuckled and pulled his brothers to follow him.

They came to the living room where everyone was and looking outside the window Zayev saw that it was evening already.

Reign came to his side and hugged him, kissing his cheek and dragged him to the couch. Cindy sat down beside her son glaring at him, “And so? What is your problem?”

Zayev looked at his mother and felt his life drain from his body. Rolling his eyes he closed them and slumped back on to the couch.

“Don’t ignore me you little shit! Why are you fainting and shit, who told you to get your heart broken?” she asked him making him grumble.

Reign, “Cindy don’t be hard on him. You know as much as I that feelings can’t be stopped.”

Cindy, “But why is it making him sick? If this shits going to happen then won’t it be better if he stays with me instead?”

Reign, “So what, now you want to take him from us?”

“Listen, the two of you can stop,” interrupted Theo.

“Zayev is not going anywhere and that’s final. It can’t be helped that he is sick and we are going to get treatment for whatever he has. Cindy I didn’t call you to come over so that you could start up some shit, I called you over because you are his mother and we agreed to involve you in his life. I’m sure that this only happened because he is getting older and the attraction is getting stronger. It's enough that he has fought it off for so long. It's up to Zayev not any of us, understand?” he warns.

“You know, I am here,” Zayev interrupts.

“Oh so now you can speak?” Cindy scowls.

“I always could, I just don’t want to,” he answered listlessly.

He got up and started walking but was caught by the twins, “Zai sick no more?” they asked in unison.

He rubbed his eyes and looked at them, “I’m k. I want to sleep.”

“You need to eat,” Theo commented making Zayev stop in his steps.

 

4