Chapter one [Warning]
1.2k 18 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter one isn't a plot/story but a general warning chapter to make you aware of some story context as well as general info. Some people skip the auxiliary chapters, so I decided to make this a chapter on itself.

First of all, I'd like to warn everyone that the story contains forceful interactions between fictional characters. This goes for both sexual and nonsexual stuff. Our MC doesn't have the nicest of personalities. I'm not sure whether to call him fully evil since he can be nice at times as well, but yeah, Generally speaking, he isn't the nicest, and forceful sex will be a thing.

2: Sadly, this novel is a hobby of mine and not a job, and with my time being limited IRL, I'd have to choose whether to write something for this story, My other novel or just fulfill other hobbies or obligations. I'll make sure that the chapter release is once a week, and it might increase/decrease depending on whether or not it's actually being read. If you are reading, Make sure to leave a comment to let me know. I feel like novels are usually not read before 50 or so chapters have been released.

3: Our MC eventually starts out as a humanoid goblin. I'm not yet sure about detailed smut with the monster-like races. Probably keep the stuff with standard goblins, etc., vague (Increasing numbers / Tribe populations a must ) while writing detailed smut on more humanoid characters aka actual humans or goblins that are further evolved and more human-like. Let me know in the comments what y'all think about Archanes, harpies, and other such creatures. Should they have detailed smut scenes? Should they be skipped over or kept vaguely? Let me know in the comments.

4: Let me know what you guys think about the story and what you would like to have potentially added. I'm open to most things as long as it doesn't scare too much of the audience away. The whole " rape " tag will already be a big audience limiter.

5: " <-- Is used when someone says something. An example is:

"Hello there"

The only exception is when it's used in the middle of a description/thought process, in which case it's meant to be either sarcasm or clarification or something of the sort. An example of this would be:

Richard walked into the room and couldn't help but slap his hand against his head; his friend had the " great " idea to make the fireplace in his room Right next to his straw bed.

^^ This isn't an actual part of the story, just a random example. Similarly ' it is used for thinking, so " is actual speaking and ' is thinking.

Example:

'Is he looking at me or the guy next to me?'

10