Chap 1 – Day 1 – Lazy awakening
1.3k 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up and felt ill, strange...So I went back to sleep again with the passing thought that it will go away when I wake up again.

When I woke up again, I still felt strange but no longer ill so I tried to get up and look around. My body didn't move but I did open my eyes and saw an unfamiliar rocky surface. It took a few minutes of mindless staring and my mind slowly waking up for that fact to register.

'Huh...shit.' I thought and tried to look around properly.

I looked around and saw that I was in a damp cave. It took me another few minutes of staring at my new surroundings and starting to feel anxious to notice that I wasn't wearing my glasses and am seeing in a dark cave which led me to try to look at my hands. I lifted my right hand up and saw not my hand, but a slimy, dark brown tentacle comes up.

After another minute of shock and staring, I tried moving my hand and saw the tentacle swaying from left to right. I dropped my hand and saw the tentacle drop to the rocky cave floor, my sight still on the tentacle. It dropped to the floor and my eyes followed it down to the root...which led to me...I lifted my left hand only to see the same thing, a slimy, dark brown tentacle.

As the tentacle was moving up, I saw a part of my vision moving, now showing me the ceiling, only in more focus. I dropped my left hand and my vision went back to normal, at which point I noticed that I could see in a 360° hemisphere with eight parts of my vision being more clearer than the rest.

'Fuck it, I'm going back to sleep.' To which I slept, hoping it was but a dream...

10