Chap 5 – Day 3 – Unexpected Encounter
1.3k 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Announcement

This be a Rape warning.

Note that I do not condone rape in real life situations because of obvious legal reasons.

It was morning by the time I finished eating because I ate relatively slowly. Although raw flesh and such wasn't as bad as I thought, it was still bad compared to modern food and I still felt gross eating it.

'Ugh, now that that's done. Let's go have some fun messing up the ecosystem by drugging random animals into heat. I'll go to that port town tomorrow' I then proceed to look for unwilling victims to drug into mating season.

I climbed up a tree and started jumping from branch to branch, and swinging off of them if I miss the jump. Man does it feel cool doing this, I guess there are benefits to turning into a monster. Better reflexes, more strength and speed, enhanced regeneration...I miss my puny human body though since I've been in it for most of my life...

...

The first animal I encountered was a horned rabbit, mostly brown with white patches of fur, a classic. It was running to hide in a rotten and mossy log when I saw it. When I reached into the log to grab it, I felt agonising pain as the rabbit ran out with my tentacle pierced on its small spiral horn and the horn was spinning! Holy shit. Its not a horned Rabbit, its a Drill Rabbit!

I removed the pierced tentacle from the horn while in agony as I screamed from the pain. This somehow hurt more than losing the tip of my tentacle! Fucking Ow!

As the rabbit was making a U-turn for another hit n' run, I fired a small burst of aphrodisiac at it, making it interrupt its charge. As the liquid hit it right in the face, it stumbled and missed narrowly. Before it passed me, I reached out and grabbed it by the ears with an uninjured limb, it struggled as I pulled it off the ground. It's struggling to reach my tentacle with its still spinning drill horn. I held down its body with another tentacle to stop it from moving.

'Since it caused me pain, it is only reasonable that I return the favour.'

I made a small syringe needle and tried pumping some liquid lust through it, it worked. Nice. I made a couple more and stabbed them in randomly and injected. Now that it's done, I let it go and jumped off to look for my next victim.

The next animal I found were different forest wolves again, this time a pack of five. They probably heard and smelled my passing because they're in a defensive formation. I avoided them since I didn't want to deal with five. 

After some more of not finding anything, I got bored and lost motivation with each passing hour. I was probably too loud with my method of travelling...I looked at the similar but otherworldly Sun and saw that it was around the late afternoon now...Let's take a nap and regenerate, I'll infiltrate the town at night. So I looked for a tree with big enough branches and lied down on it.

'Yuka' I called for my imaginary catgirl slave and she appeared

'Yes, Master?' she asked.

'Animal form and cuddle.' I commanded

'Okay' she replied happily and turned into an orange cat

I arranged my tentacles in a way that made it look like I was hugging a cat on the wide branch, she climbed in.

I then proceeded to hug my imaginary catgirl cat to lonely sleep...

...

I was startled awake by a sense of danger flooded my mind. As I got up, an arrow suddenly came flying at me from a bush. My body followed my instincts and moved but the arrow pierced a tentacle and pinned it to the branch. Pain flooded my mind as I then screamed, coiled the rest of my tentacles into a spring and lunged toward the offending bush, ripping my pinned tentacle out in the process which hurt even more!

As I was in the air, angry from the pain and halfway to my target. a person stumbled out of the bush backwards and away from me.

A girl.

As I landed and registered this fact, another emotion surged and flooded my mind with its intensity. Lust, Desire, and with it is the intention to...impregnate her. Huh, I was avoiding this fact but with my instincts shoving it in my face...I guess I really am that type of monster.

In the moment of my emotional turmoil, the ponytailed girl in dark green clothes and pieces of leather armour, armed with a bow in her hands, a quiver of arrows and knife on her hip, turned and ran. So I coiled up again and jumped, aiming for her back, this time filled with lust at an intensity that I've never experienced before in my short human lifetime. While in the air, I splayed out my tentacle.

I landed on her and she fell, dropping her bow and nocked arrow further away. I then proceeded to flip her on her back and pin her limbs down before she comes out of her daze. I continue to disarm her by throwing her knife and arrows into a pile with her bow as she stares at me in shock and fear. So, now I know what my size is compared to a person, My head is about the size of a torso and my tentacles are a bit longer than an arm.

Although my mind is clouded with much lust and desire, I won't brutally rape her, yet. I am a fan of both consensual and non-consensual coitus. As this is going to be my first true sexual experience in both lives. I wish for my first to be a gentle buildup even though it's with an unwilling partner.

The girl opened her mouth to scream but I put a limb on her mouth and aimed a spinning needle at her eye. She froze and focused on the needle. Now that I can look at her more closely, she seems human. Sad. Oh well, I guess I'll see what the other races look like next time, if there are any. As I slowly started invading her mouth, she started freaking out. So I extended my needle a bit and she stopped. I continued invading her mouth, as I did I turned my tentacle thinner. She struggled more, the deeper I reached. As I reached the back of her throat, I started pouring in my aphrodisiac. She struggled even more when she felt something liquid going down her throat. After I finished pouring my liquid lust, I retracted my tentacle. 

She continued struggling throughout the process, though it weakened as I retracted my tentacle. I spent my time waiting for the drug to take effect by trying to figure out how to take off her armour. After figuring out her armour straps and slowly stripping her of her armour. After dealing with her armour, I threw it into the pile and moved on to her clothes. When I started working on her clothes, I also started caressing her and retracted my needle. She was understandably afraid and disgusted when the tentacle that had the needle started stroking her face. I just lifted her green tunic to her neck and saw her sufficiently bountiful D size breasts contained by a simple linen bra. Mhh, sufficiently bountiful indeed...

This is when the drug kicks in. While I was stroking her breasts and thinking about how to make a nipple sucking tentacle, she started breathing heavier. It seems that she is ready, so let's kick it up a notch. I coil two tentacles around her breasts, her bra pulled under her breasts, the tentacles tipped with a small cavity that's filled with tiny needled tentacles, put the tips on her nips and started gently poking. As that was happening, I was slowly pulling her pants down, exposing her simple but stained white linen panties. Maybe she pissed her pants when she saw my drill needle or the stain is her sign of lust. I'm guessing it's the former though.

Her reaction throughout the process was weak struggling, a look of mild disgust and small cute sounds of endurance
"Nnn"

After the drug worked though, she had very different reactions. Her eyes were wet as she was panting and let out a sound, one that I never heard of in-person before for real in my human life, when I put my nip poker on her, a small, cute, feminine moan.
"Ah!"

When I heard that, I really, really, wanted to break her immediately. But no, with as much willpower as I can muster, I denied myself of that desire. I was even rubbing her warm slit over her panties with a tentacle I shaped into a dick when that happened...During the process of rubbing her body for a few minutes, she made more deliciously sensual sounds.
"Nmm" "Hng" "Nng" "Mmm" "Nh!" "Hm!"

Now I really needed a hole to put a tentacle into, so I moved the one caressing her face to the center of her lips and nudged. She, of course, denied me entry by closing her lips tighter. I nudged again, with a bit more pressure this time and she denied again by tilting her head slightly to the side this time.

No matter, I will simply use your other hole. I pull her panties down and saw my goal, my first ever real life vagina...A glorious pink labia spread out invitingly, wet and warm to the touch. The first thing I do is just rubbing this glorious slit with my tentacle cock. She, of course, panicked and said something.
"Please, don't..." she said weakly. I stopped momentarily.

'I understand her, she said English. No, this isn't time for thinking.'

I nudged her lips again. This time she looks at the tentacle reluctantly and, after a moment, opened her mouth slowly.

I entered into her mouth and properly enjoyed the sensations of warmth and wetness. I don't try to think about these sensations when I drug animals since it's gross. But a girl's mouth is a different story. I started to slowly piston my tentacle in and out and leaking small amounts of aphrodisiac in her mouth while I kept playing with the rest of her body.

At this point, I had many more ideas for this slow build-up but I needed another tentacle. So I moved the two limbs holding down her arms above her head, held them together and wrapped around them with just one tentacle. Perfect, now I have a spare limb in case something attacks. Oh by the way, I am now standing? beside her to have a clear view of her entirety.

I stop rubbing my tentacle cock on her slit for a moment and separated a thin tentacle from it, I turned the tip of the thin tentacle into a nip poker and put it on her clit that showed itself during the rubbing and put it to work. She made a muffled sound of surprise as she felt something on her clit and continued making more sounds as I poked her gently.

After a bit, she suddenly started arching her back as she shivered. She must've orgasmed, nice. I retracted the mouth tentacle to let her breathe more easily as I continue to give her more gentle tentacle love.
"...Please...no more..." she begged breathily, a tear falling down.

Yea no. That beautiful sentence was the last straw. Let's kick it up a notch. I turned the retracted mouth tentacle into an actual mouth tentacle, mimicking a vague copy of a human mouth and leaking aphrodisiacal saliva, and used it to french kiss her. The tentacles coiled around her breasts started to repeatedly tighten and loosen. The three poker tips poked with a bit more strength, so as to not poke new holes into them, yet. And finally my tentacle cock, I start to slowly invade her pussy.

The first thing I felt when I went in was the tightness, I never experienced anything like it before since my only experience is my hand...anyway. Then I felt her warmth, it was oh so deliciously warm in her that I'd never want to leave. Finally, there was the wetness, I don't like being soaked and wet but this type of wetness is something I will enjoy.

Then she started struggling weakly from the sensational overload, which only made it worse for her and better for me.

'No, hold it in, me. Don't cum when you haven't even reached her womb yet. Focus...now keep going.'

Then I felt something stopping me. Is it possible...I put a tiny bit more pressure. It's still stopping me...

'IthankalltheLordsandLadies,GodsandGoddessesofthemultiverseforgivingmethisexperience,Iwillcherishthismomentforeveruntilitisengravedinmysoul' I wriggle my spare tentacle at the late afternoon sky in joy and celebration.

I put a twist on hymen breaking by putting small bumps on my tentacock and literally twisting it as I thrust to take her virginity. Satisfaction fills my being as I feel it breaking through. She exclaims a loud moan as my mouth tentacle stopped for a moment to let her catch her breath, tears flowing.

'Time to go deeper' I thought excitedly

My tentacock went deeper until it hit something else. Her womb.

'Do I want to invade her womb? Yes but not now'

So I did the more normal thing and started pistoning.

"Mm! Mm! Mh! Ng!" I let her catch her breath "Please! Stop! Ah! Ah! Ah! No! Ple-" I continued kissing, tentacle tongue going deep into her mouth. I went faster each time she said something.

After that, I started rotating the bumps around my tentacock.

"Mh! Mh! Mh!" I let her speak "Please! Ah! I beg you! Ah! No! AAAHH!!" Each time she spoke a word, I thrusted harder and rotated faster, making her cum again. Her back arched and her eyes rolled up, showing me an ahegao only with less tongue. This time, I felt her pussy walls tighten around me and it felt AMAZING as I came with her, filling her womb for one whole minute.

After I was done, I kept my tentacock in her, slowly pistoning and rotating. She was looking at the ground with understandably soulless eyes, a river of tears leaking out of them. I gave her another kiss and played with her tongue until she closed her eyes and fell unconscious.

'Nice, my first ever breaking.'

8