Chap 6 – Day 3 – Bodily Exploration
1.4k 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a forest, where the light of the sunset barely reaches, lies a mostly naked, unconscious girl being held down by a tentacled monster, with a tentacle in between her crotch and a small pile of her equipment nearby.

'That was truly satisfying, now let's see what she has on her.' I looked through the small sack attached to the belt of her pants with my spare limb. It had a waterskin, some thread, rope, a tinderbox and some plants, most likely herbs.

'What to do, what to do...I have a naked girl on my han-tentacles that is most likely a hunter that spoke English and her equipment...The intense lust clouding my mind is mostly gone although I'm still fucking her...I guess I don't need to hold her down anymore.'

'I'm surprised nothing attacked us while I was slowly breaking her down...Guess I'm lucky this time.'

So I spent my time waiting for her to wake up by playing with her body, I tried out all the poses, tricks and such that I learned from consuming so much explicit media during my last life on the sleeping girl and just explored her body. I tried simple stuff first. I kissed, properly explored her mouth and played with her mouth in a way only tentacles are capable of. I made more mouth tentacles, licked, tasted and explored her entire body, coating her in aphrodisiac in the process.

She has light blond hair tied into a ponytail. She has bright green eyes. Moving on to her shape, her breast size, as mentioned before, is a very plentiful D, her waist is the average of most women from what I can tell, and her hips are somewhere between her breast size and waist size, resulting in a very shapely figure. Finally, her legs and the only thing I can comment on are her thighs, they are soft but if you put more pressure, you can feel her toned muscles underneath. I rate them at THICCC with 3 Cs, anime thighs in real life. Anyway, I was licking and tasting her. She tastes of a combination of salty and sweet that I like very much, I don't think my former human taste buds would've liked it so it was probably my new taste buds talking...

'Ugh, yea no. I won't be eating a human anytime soon, although I do enjoy this taste.'

Now I try out all the sex positions that I can do on her, but since sex positions are techniques made for the human body, I couldn't and didn't need to do them. I could even do things that require more than one person. So instead I tried using all the tentacle sex techniques from all the doujins I've read. They all work decently well. I especially like the one where I lift her off the ground, back facing the sky, limbs pulled away from each other as I thrust into her. I like how her breasts swing as I fuck her. At this point, her womb was so filled with cum that is started overflowing. The colour of my cum was apparently yellow, interesting...I also tried the many variations of sex tentacles I've seen before on her, trying to see what reactions I get out of her sleeping, and occasionally awake, face.

The entire time I was playing with her body, she would sometimes wake up from the stimuli only to fall unconscious again a few moments later, bringing with her the sweet sounds of her moans. It was oh so sweet to my hidden ears.

During the entire session, I was training her anus. I gently rubbed the rim with a small, aphrodisiac covered tentacle, slowly expanding the hole by small increments. When it was large enough, I put the tentacle in and started spraying my liquid lust at her inner walls to clean them for future use. As my first victim, I will keep using her until I truly lose interest in her.

I end the sexual exploration session with tired satisfaction coursing through me.
'That was fun and educational'

Throughout the session, only one creature attacked us.

--Flashback Start--

When I was testing out different tentacles, something roared at us from a distance and I saw a bear standing on the far side from us. The bear was brown with red patterns on its body. It finished roaring and went down on all fours to run at us.

I panicked but I immediately stopped playing with the girl and lunged towards the bear. The charging bear saw me jump and tried to stop its charge by sitting down, making it slide a bit before stopping. I also landed halfway towards it so I jump again, this time coiling my tentacle before jumping. I spread my tentacles, made drill needles on all of them and aimed them at it in mid-air. The bear stood up and lifted a paw to swat me away.

I reached it and it swung. It clipped me. The first half of some of my tentacles were pulverised, my flesh separated and flying through the air. I saw a very faint red glow on its arm as it destroyed my limbs. Luckily, I didn't miss. I punctured its jaw, eye, neck and cranium as I clung to its head, while in pain and screaming, weighing it down and causing it to fall as it dies. I let go as it fell.

I was writhing in pain as I waited for it to pass. I shapeshifted to hide the wound and it dulled the pain some. I saw my separated flesh slowly melt into a grey liquid and be absorbed by the ground. I looked at the bear corpse.

'Ugh, gotta regain mass somehow...' And proceeded to consume as much of the corpse as possible, which was basically the upper half of it.

By the time I finished, the pain was now a dull ache in the affected tentacles.

'A normal bear definitely shouldn't have the strength to obliterate flesh, it's definitely magical and that red glow I saw proves it...Let's call it a Strong Bear, uncreative but it works.'

I head back to continue my sexual tentacle testing session halfway before realizing that I'm covered in blood!

'...hmm' I point my tentacles at myself and spray aphrodisiac on me to clean myself up. Now I'm ready to play with the girl's body.

--Flashback End--

'Now that I'm done exploring her body, let's rest. I'm tired and it's nighttime anyway.'

I cleaned the girl's body by spraying aphrodisiac on her and pulled her clothes and undergarments back to the correct places. My tentacock is still in her pussy, slowly rotating away. I made her lean against my body and wrapped a tentacle around her hands and feet, just in case if she woke up while I was asleep.

Now, I just lay there, trying to sink into the dark recesses of my mind...

'...Yuka'
'Yes, master?' I overlay the image of my imaginary catgirl slave over my victim.
'You know I might not call you girls as much after this...right?'
'Of course' I hear her answer sadly in both imaginary Japanese and real English.
'...Forgive me'
'It's alright, master. We understand.' Then I imagine four more girls appear around me, leaning against me.
'I love you girls, I won't ever forget you all.'
'We know, master. We love you too.' Yuka answering for the group. They all turned around and gave me a kiss and disappeared.

Mental silence...
'Why the fuck am I so emotional over my own imagination...' If I had normal eyes,  a tear of loneliness would be shed...

10