Part 29
3.2k 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 32

 

Once everyone was coming down to their senses a little bit Lisa’s hand went down to Marcy’s chastity cage. She was curious to feel just how much her sissy boyfriend had filled up that sissy condom. Marcy had certainly came, probably more and harder than even they had so she imagined there was a nice big load sitting in that condom for the sissy to swallow.

 

Much to her surprise her hand encountered something wet and sticky rather than the swollen latex of a filled condom. With a swift movement Lisa got up and leaned over Marcy to investigate, the rapid removal of her dildo from Marcy’s bottom caused the sissy to let out another moan.

 

Upon further investigation Lisa found that the condom must have slipped off somewhere during the fun. It still held a decent amount of cum, but even more cum was puddled around it. These small condoms weren’t designed to hold much at all. They were meant to hold a day full of leakage or about one orgasm. Surely a big orgasm just for safety purposes so under the right circumstances they might hold two smaller orgasms, but that was pretty much limit testing. The intense fucking she had gotten had basically drained Marcy’s entire balls until the last orgasms didn’t even provide cum anymore. It was far over the limit of the condom and it showed.

 

“Marcy! look at what you’ve done, you messed up Chelsea’s bed completely you Naughty sissy! And look at all that cum that is going to waste now. You know you’re supposed to swallow whatever you ejaculate.” Lisa scolded making Marcy panic slightly. She had become so used to having to perform perfectly that a scold nearly always made her panic lately.

 

It made Chelsea giggle slightly. To her it looked like Marcy was just a full-on pleaser and she wasn’t wrong, that’s what she had become over time. “Don’t worry, my bed has seen worse than that. Besides, I’m sure Marcy here will happily swallow what’s left in that condom then suck the rest out of my sheets, now won’t you Marcy?” Chelsea slyly asked as she grabbed onto Marcy’s chin, lifting it up and kissing her right on the lips tasting her own pussy from them leaving Marcy somewhat dazed.

 

“Y…yes Miss Chelsea.” Marcy exclaimed softly, not really wanting to move from her wonderful position laying between Chelsea’s breasts. She didn’t want to disappoint Chelsea or Lisa though and as Lisa grabbed onto her leash and pulled Marcy towards her, she didn’t have much of a choice about moving anymore anyways.

 

She pulled Marcy to her knees in front of the puddle of cum with the semi full condom laying inside it. Like a well-oiled machine Chelsea knelt on the other side and picked up the condom between her thumb and index fingers. It was too small to use more fingers anyways. “This is hilarious. I’ve never seen condoms like this, but they sure are perfect for a sissy. I love how they are so tiny yet catch all the cum and leakage to be recycled. Maybe is should hand these out to all my chastity boys although I guess it would rip if I tried fitting it over Brian’s cage. Open up sissy.” Chelsea giggled, bringing the condom to Marcy’s lips and squeezing out the contents as soon as Marcy opened up.

 

“There’s a good gurl. Now go get the rest. The only thing I want soaking into my mattress when you get up is your saliva, get it?” Chelsea asked sternly as Marcy leaned down to start licking up the puddle. As soon as her lips mad contact with the cum soaked sheets Chelsea sat down on the back of Marcy’s head, pressing her face harder into the cum puddle. Her strapon was resting on Marcy’s neck and with a big smirk she leaned forward, resting her arms on Marcy’s upturned bottom.

 

“As far as you are concerned you little slut, you can come give me a kiss. I’m fucking you next.” Chelsea said with a big smirk towards Lisa, making a blush spread over the girl’s face. As much as Lisa loved being in control she had to admit she was dying to get fucked by Chelsea. She didn’t hesitate one moment to lock her lips onto Chelsea’s ones either as they made out while Marcy did her best to lap up the cum puddle with Chelsea sitting on her face.

 

When the lip lock broke Chelsea was about to get up but first she gave Marcy’s ass a sniff, then a light playful slap before shoving the plug back into the well lubricated hole. “There you go Marcy, you’re boipussy smells just like a real pussy now.” Chelsea laughed as she finally got up off of Marcy’s face.

 

“Now Lisa get down on your back and Marcy get behind me. I want you to tongue my ass while I fuck your girlfriend. The better you tongue my ass, the better I’ll fuck your girlfriend, and you don’t want to disappoint her now do you Marcy?” Chelsea asked with a smirk as the couple moved into the places she had ordered them in.

 

Marcy nervously started wiggling her tongue up Chelsea’s butt right away. She didn’t want to disappoint her girlfriend at all. Besides as embarrassing as it was to have to literally kiss someone’s ass it was way preferable to having to give Stephanie a rimjob, she actually liked Chelsea.

 

“Oh my would you look at that, so eager. You’re one lucky girl Lisa, to have a sissy boyfriend so eager to please you. He’s eating ass with a passion just so you could get the pounding a little slut like you deserves, a pounding he obviously can’t give you with his locked up little clit.” Chelsea teased making Lisa smirk and Marcy blush heavily. As far as she could make a judgement call she though Marcy loved humiliation. Preparing to fuck Lisa she pulled out the girl’s strapon.

 

While Marcy would love nothing more than to be the one to fuck Lisa, to finally fuck someone with her own cock all she could was Lick ass to provide her girlfriend with the sex she obviously wanted with how eager she had spread her legs for Chelsea. It hurt that Lisa never even considered letting her fuck her, but as far as Marcy was concerned that was one hundred percent Linda’s fault. After everything she believed Lisa had put up with for her, she could hardly be mad at her girlfriend.

 

When Chelsea started pounding Lisa’s pussy it was pretty much impossible for Marcy to keep her tongue in Chelsea’s bottom. With the first thrust it got pulled out and as Chelsea started roughly pounding Lisa’s pussy it was impossible to work it back in. Her attempts only resulted in having Chelsea’s face smash into hers constantly which was enough for Chelsea to consider it a good effort.

 

Lisa also had to admit that although she had been sceptical at first, she really loved how this had turned out. At first she had just wanted to live out a lesbian fantasy, but it had been so much more fun already with Marcy present. More fun than it would have been without her sissy boyfriend. It allowed her to be dominant yet also explore her newfound slightly submissive side at the same time.

 

After about ten minutes of Chelsea’s ass constantly slapping into Marcy’s face while she fucked her girlfriend, both girls erupted in a near simultaneous orgasm, collapsing on top of each other while Marcy was left behind with a somewhat sore face.

 

“Oh my fucking god, that was spectacular. Easily the best lay I have ever gotten.” Lisa gasped not minding the fact that Chelsea was still laying on top of her at all. Chelsea just smirked as she slowly pulled Marcy up beside her and Lisa with the leash. Once Marcy was up to their breast level Chelsea wrapped her hand around the sissy and Lisa followed suit.

 

“I’m glad the two of you had a great time. We should really do this more often, but for now I’m afraid I’ll have to call it a day. Brian still has to be somewhere and his reward needs some time as well. Are the two of you up for the task? Lisa I believe you’ll be able to handle both Marcy and Brian? You’ll be the Mistress while I handle the store downstairs. Brian is very well behaved and so is Marcy as far as I can tell.” Chelsea explained.

 

“As far as Brian goes, you can definitely tease and embarrass him as much as you like. For the rest I would like to ask of you that you just keep with fucking his butt, and letting Marcy suck his cock. Sure he can handle more, but it’s always safest not to assume anything when playing with someone new.” Chelsea finished her explanation giving Lisa some tips as far as proper etiquette goes when conducting some BDSM play time.

 

With her explanation finished Chelsea gave both Lisa and Marcy a kiss on the lips before getting dressed and moving downstairs. Lisa instantly jumped up. Unlike with Marcy and Stephanie she felt a bit nervous dominating Brian. For one he was a big strong guy and unlike with Stephanie and Marcy rules applied here. The last thing she wanted was to screw up and disappoint Chelsea. She would love a repeat of this afternoon.

 

Although she would be the one in charge Lisa still wanted to impress Brian. She started with putting her bra back on and the strapon back in. Yes meeting him with her cock already out would make her look more powerful she decided. She then took Marcy’s leash and told her sissy to kneel beside her. A cock out and a kneeling pet now that would say power. She thought with a smile as she patiently waited for Brian to come up the stairs.

 

About a minute or two later the tall well built black man arrived, stripped at the door and walked straight towards Lisa and Marcy, being a bit intimidating to the both of them before he knelt before Lisa. “I hope you had fun Miss Lisa, Mistress Chelsea told me to hand over this key.” Brian spoke in his deep voice bringing a big smile to Lisa’s face while Marcy remained intimidated.

 

“What a good boy, I’m not coming anywhere near that cock of yours though.  That’s a job for my sissy.” Lisa said with a smirk as she took the key and deliberately let it drop on the floor. Kind of wanting to make the embarrassing statement that she didn’t care about his cock although she was very curious to see how big it actually was.

 

“Marcy, pick that up and unlock his cage will you? And you my little bitch Brian. You can suck my cock. The only cock in this room that matters. Your saliva is the only lube you’ll be getting when I bend you over.” Lisa said, loving the power rush of treating this strong guy like her bitch. In the meantime Marcy wasn’t enjoying herself all that much though. Today had been fun overall but she didn’t really want to suck yet another cock. It seemed almost like it was all she did lately, sucking cock.

 

Picking up the key it was extra painful, her own cock hadn’t been let out for ages, the last time it had instead been quickly locked into an even smaller cage yet. Now she was forced to unlock someone else and even help that person cum. Alright, she had came her balls dry yet her she could hardly remember how it felt to have her cock touched. She only remembered it always felt very good.

 

Getting out Brian’s cock Marcy was very surprised. Although she could judge from the cage that it would be big it was simply huge. Bigger even than her dildo she guessed as it quickly hardened now that it was freed up. It had to be 9.5 inches or maybe even 10. A truly exceptional cock indeed, no wonder Chelsea had had to make a custom-made cage for it.

 

While Marcy was busy removing all parts of the cage Brian obediently sucked Lisa’s cock as he had been demanded. A sigh of relief escaped his lips when his cock could finally harden again. As much as he loved giving over control to his Mistress Chelsea it sometimes became difficult to maintain the prolonged chastity.

 

The sigh ended up tipping Lisa off that the chastity cage was off and curiously she took a step back. Her strapon left Brian’s mouth which had been feeling pretty good up until now. Her jaw instantly dropped when she noticed the huge cock. “Oh god! Hold it next to Marcy’s cock.” Lisa gasped, curious to see Marcy’s cock which grew considerably smaller when it was soft, stuffed in a cage that was so tiny it was only now getting really comfortable, next to this monster.

 

As Brian complied and Marcy reluctantly let it happen, scared of Brian and not wanting to upset Lisa, Lisa instantly started too giggle. “Oh god, that’s hilarious. I know you have a sissy clit, but next to Brian’s dick it looks like a real clit. Your clit is just about the size of his dickhead.” Lisa laughed as both Marcy and Brian blushed. Marcy was obviously ashamed that her cock didn’t even look like a cock next to Brian’s, even though she knew no cock could honestly compete with it. Brian on the other hand felt embarrassed that his cock got objectified like that, like a glorified ruler. The embarrassment turned him on though. It was the very reason he loved the cage he sometimes cursed. That cage really turned his cock into an object, his Mistress’s property and toy.

 

“Why don’t you slowly slide your hand along the length of a real cock Marcy, I’m sure you must have always dreamed about holding a real cock yourself.” Lisa said maybe enjoying this a little too much. Marcy obediently followed suit, wrapping her hand around the base and slowly sliding it all the way up to the swollen deep purple head. She couldn’t really explain it, but it felt even bigger than it looked. The way it pulsed in her hand simply felt scary. How the hell was she ever going to blow this thing? It was so girthy that she hoped she could even just wrap her lips around it.

 

Brian was also embarrassed to have his cock felt up in a way that looked like it was someone touching a cock for the first time. He didn’t really mind it being Marcy as he had to admit she was rather cute yet once again his cock was objectified.

 

“Alright, that’s enough feeling up, Marcy get on the bed and lay down on your back. Brian get on your hands and knees overtop of her but make sure your cock is pointing down to her face. I’m going to tap that ass of yours and Marcy will make sure that cock has a nice warm mouth to res in.” Lisa demanded.

 

Marcy didn’t like this one bit, but she followed her Mistress’s orders. Soon after Brian got on his hands and feet on top of her, just like he had been ordered. She was stuck between his arms and legs, the tip of his cock coming far enough down until it almost reached Marcy’s lips already, a strong musky scent emanating from it. This was followed by Lisa moving behind Brian grabbing onto his hips as she teased his butthole with the tip of her strapon. It was hot enough for Brian to leak a drop of precum right down on Marcy’s lips.

 

“While I’m fucking you I want to hear my Marcy moan as well. If I can give you a tip, she’s a huge butt slut so a finger up her bum might do the trick. If you don’t make my Marcy moan this reward ends right here and now.” Lisa Informed Brian who instantly complied, pulling out the plug and wiggling one of his fingers into the sissy’s bottom, finding out that it wasn’t hard at all to make Marcy moan like this. The finger slid in rather easily with how well lubricated with girl cum and how well fucked Marcy’s bottom was.

 

“As for you Marcy, I want you to star sucking on Brian’s cock. As far as I can tell it won’t be too hard to reach at all. Suck on it until you get that nice juicy cream filling. I’m sure you must have been hungering for it for a while now. Real man seed is way better than your sissy spunk right? After all that’s why you came to the gloryhole yesterday didn’t you?” Lisa asked teasingly. She was just about to push in her cock when Marcy spoke up.

 

“Mistress, can I ask something first please? Would it be possible to film this, just the part where I’m sucking cock of course. That way I can maybe look back on it to work on my technique.” Marcy asked terribly ashamed. The working on the technique was a lie, an embarrassing one, but if she got this on tape then she would at least be able to suck one blowjob at the gloryhole for her blackmailer. She couldn’t give that as a reason though, she didn’t even want to think about how Lisa would react if she found out.

 

Little did Marcy know that Lisa did know about the blackmailer and she certainly knew about her request. “Awe, such an eager cock sucker, well as you wish. I’ll film it with my phone and send it to you later.” Lisa teased shocking Marcy that she would have a copy of the video. Marcy wanted to protest, but she couldn’t really complain when she had asked to be filmed in the first place. With a slight groan she just started sucking.

 

Getting the tip to fit in her mouth proved to be quite the challenge. Brian’s cock was very well proportioned making it not only long but very fat as well. Sucking cock from her laying down position was nearly impossible though. She simply couldn’t raise her head high enough to deepthroat. Not that she minded. At least it gave her an excuse about why she couldn’t deepthroat, something she doubted she would be able to do in the first place, even though her practice dildo was huge as well.

 

While the video would only show Marcy’s face and while it was focused on the sucking action it would also show the strapon action with Brian’s swaying balls while Marcy helplessly moaned around his cock from the finger in her bottom which would be out of view. As much as she would like to avoid it, this video was going to turn out being a very depraved one.

 

A minute or two in the combined stimulation of Marcy’s by now rather skilled mouth and the ass fucking Lisa was giving him paired with how long he had been locked up became to much for Brian. With a loud moan he shot a huge load of pent up cum straight in Marcy’s mouth, a load too big for Marcy to swallow as a lot of it escaped from the corners of her mouth until the orgasm subsided and she could swallow the strong musky spunk that remained.

 

While Brian just came Lisa wasn’t nearly done yet, she wanted to keep going until she had another orgasm of herself and that was exactly what she was going to do. Making Brian cum this strong tall man at her mercy had given her a huge thrill and with renewed vigour she continued fucking his ass.

 

About two of Brian’s orgasms later, each one with less cum than the previous one Lisa had another orgasm of her own inside Brian’s ass. Marcy had had an orgasm along the way as well, but it went by pretty much unnoticed since her balls had been milked completely dry already. Lisa once again needed a moment to recuperate, but eventually she pulled out of Brian with another moan.

 

“Ah that was good, now Brian, roll to the side and spread your legs. I hope your soft already cause I’m not handing you back over to Chelsea without your cage.” Lisa sighed very satisfied. As Brian followed the order Marcy was rather relieved as well, finally the finger in her bottom was gone and so was the huge cock from her mouth. She just lay there spent with some cum drying on both cheeks.

 

Now that all stimulations were gone and Brian had had three consecutive orgasms, his cock did indeed soften rather quickly although it took little away from how impressive it was. Even soft his cock remained bigger than Marcy’s cock had ever gotten. Wasting no more time Lisa picked up the cage and touched his cock for the first time. Not in a sexy way though. She just delighted into locking it back up, taking the key with her to hand it back over to Chelsea.

 

“I think we’re done here, thank you for taking over the store this afternoon and I hope you liked your reward. You’re dismissed. You can put your clothes back on and head back downstairs to your Mistress. I’ll be following suit with the key in a few minutes, but I guess it isn’t yours to keep so don’t bother waiting around for us.” Lisa said with a broad smirk, everything about today had been perfect. From her shopping trip with Marcy to this afternoon with Chelsea and even the reward for Brian had been fun.

 

As Brian put his clothes back on and headed downstairs Lisa turned her attention to Marcy. She hadn’t really enjoyed this last part all that much, still feeling very self-conscious and disgusted about even coming close to a cock even though it wasn’t anything new for her anymore after Carlos, her blackmailer and the gloryhole. She was just glad that this part of her otherwise pretty okay day was over. Sure she had been embarrassed shopping for clothes earlier, but no one had really noticed anything strange making it quite okay. Even though she had basically been spit roasted her moment with Chelsea and Lisa had been quite fun.

 

With one finger Lisa scooped up the cum that escaped the corners of Marcy’s mouth which she then fed straight to Marcy who just sucked the cum of her finger without protest. Lisa then surprised Marcy when she planted a full passionate kiss on her sissy’s lips, not caring about the strong cum taste. “That was amazing Marcy, thank you so much for the wonderful day. I guess we better get going as well though if you want to be home before your parents arrive.” Lisa said genuinely grateful.

 

Marcy didn’t need to be told twice as she instantly jumped up and headed for her normal clothes, mincing in the high heels of her current outfit. “Marcy, don’t forget your plug and your panties.” Lisa smirked dangling the panties off her finger while gathering the plug and her phone. She couldn’t seem to find her own panties though as she took of the strapon, leaving it on the bed not knowing what to really do with it.

 

Embarrassed Marcy minced back to the bed to take her panties from Lisa. “Let me help you Marcy, Just bend over a little and raise your skirt.” Lisa said with a smirk and even though Marcy knew what was coming she still followed the order. With a swift shoved and a grunt the plug was slipped back in place. Lisa then handed Marcy her panties back, letting her mince back to her clothes where Marcy quickly changed into the more normal streetwear, hiding her lingerie under her outfit.

 

She was just about to take off her collar when Lisa stopped her. “The collar stays on, it’s so pretty. You can take of the leash however.” She said before taking the leash and getting dressed in her more innocent outfit herself again yet without panties this time.

 

As they moved downstairs both dressed in their normal clothes again Chelsea instantly came to greet them. “Ah Lisa, Marcy, I hop you had a good time with Brian. He told me he truly enjoyed his reward.” She said enthusiastically.

 

“Oh we absolutely did, here is his key back. I made sure to properly lock him up again before letting him go. Also where have you put my panties? I couldn’t find them anywhere.” Lisa asked with a smile taking the word while Marcy just stood by.

 

“Well like I said before sluts shouldn’t wear panties, I decided to keep them as a trophy. You can keep that collar and leash as well as the strapon though if you want. I’m sure their a fair compensation for those panties, wearing a strapon is much more fun than wearing panties anyways.” Chelsea said with a wink. It kind of worried Marcy, Lisa liked that strapon way too much, but on the other hand it was better than her using that dildo which was way bigger.

 

“Really? I can keep that strapon? Awesome, wearing that is way better than wearing panties indeed. Marcy, run upstairs and fetch that strapon, I left it on the bed.” Lisa said enthusiastically, already looking forward to using it more often, even just masturbating with it sounded awesome to her.

 

Although Marcy wanted to claim that she couldn’t find it, she did return a minute later holding the strapon which really needed a washing right about now. Seeing the problem Chelsea put it in a back and handed it back to Marcy, obviously not expecting Lisa to have to carry anything. “I would love to thank the two of you for the amazing afternoon and I hope we can do this again sometime soon. I’ll have to remember to invite the two of you over next time I throw a party.” Chelsea said with a wink.

 

“That would be so awesome, and today was great indeed, I already look forward to our next meeting. Sadly the time for us to leave has come though, but I absolutely hope to see you again soon and I believe that also goes for Marcy.” Lisa said and on that front she was right. The three of them exchanged a couple more hugs and kisses before heading back to the car. Marcy was rather self-conscious wearing her new collar. She just hoped she would be allowed to put it off before they entered the house cause she didn’t want her blackmailer to see.

 

The ride home was a rather quite one, Lisa was exhilarated having had the best day of her life and despite everything Marcy was quite happy as well. For a moment she was able to forget about her blackmailer although she kept being treated as a sissy through out the day. Being a sissy like she had been when she was with Chelsea and Lisa wasn’t so bad.

 

While it wasn’t exactly the kind of sex Marcy had always dreamed about it was the best sex she had ever had. Realistically it was also the best sex she could have given the circumstances and she too really hoped for a repeat of today. Even the shopping had been fun once she noticed that no one really seemed to notice her as being odd. It was just fun to do stuff with someone again, well normal stuff with someone her age at least.

 

When they arrived at Marcy’s house the dread rose though. Soon she would be under the control of that blackmailer again and she didn’t look forward to it at all. Lisa helped Marcy take the bags from their shopping trip upstairs, only leaving the strapon in the car for further experimentation at her house.

 

As soon as everything was unloaded Lisa clipped the leash to Marcy’s collar again and reassumed her Mistress role. “Mmm strip back down to your lingerie for me my little bitch. You’re so much prettier and sexier wearing just lingerie.” Lisa exclaimed watching as Marcy followed her order. An order she had to do for her blackmailer otherwise. The moment she was down to her lingerie Lisa cupped her cheeks and pulled her into a long passionate kiss, pulling Marcy on the bed with her.

 

“Today was awesome Marcy, you were such a good sissy for me and I really hope we can do this again some time.” Lisa said with a wide grin flipping Marcy on her back and straddling her stomach before taking off her skirtalls but not her top, revealing her naked pussy which remained sopping wet.

 

“Now the only thing to make this day even better would be another orgasm, here with you in private.” Lisa said knowing full well that they were being filmed. As agreed with John however the live feed to the website got cut whenever she entered the room. Marcy might not be aware of it, but this moment was pretty much private. Without waiting for a response Lisa moved forward and placed her pussy right over Marcy’s lips.

 

Marcy didn’t wait to start licking either. She felt somewhat guilty about this moment not really being private with the cameras in the room, but she did want to give Lisa another amazing orgasm as a thank you for the great day. With her newly pierced tongue she managed to make her girlfriend cum rather quickly.

 

Judging from the sounds downstairs they had only come home just in time. Somewhere in their little moment in Marcy’s room her parents had come home. Sliding off of Marcy face Lisa gave her sissy boyfriend another kiss and said. “I think it’s time for me to go, see you soon Marcy.” With that said she straightened out her skirtalls and headed out.

 

On her way out she saw Marcy’s parents which she greeted before heading out to her car and driving off. Seeing the smiling Lisa coming from Marcy’s room was a great relief for Mark’s parents. They had been worried about their son for a while though, but since he had made it clear during the last meals they had shared that he rather be left alone they had respected that wish, at least up until now. It was good to see that Mark was still hanging out with friends or at least his girlfriend though. They’d respect his wish to be left alone a little longer, but maybe next week or so it would be nice to try and make some contact with their son themselves again as well. For now the knowledge that their son wasn’t completely shutting everyone out was enough.

 

Upstairs Marcy wasn’t really at ease. The voice over the speakers hadn’t cracked up just yet, but still Marcy felt obliged to follow the routines set out for her. Mincing to the bathroom she noticed horrified that her makeup had run terribly. She guessed it had already been this way since the sexshop, luckily no one but Chelsea, Brian or Lisa had really seen it though. Quickly she cleaned off her face and got in her daily makeup practice.

 

When the voice over the speaker still hadn’t cracked up yet Marcy decided to get her night mask and enema out of the way and just head to bed instead. If she slept, her blackmailer wouldn’t bother her anymore and it would at least allow her to hold on to the good vibes she had gotten from her day out.

 

(If you like my story and would like to see more and support me please consider joining me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Fibaro . If you don’t want to or can’t then don’t worry, everything will eventually be available for free, but it’ll take a bit longer to become available.)

12