Short announcement – new schedule.
1.4k 5 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello everyone! This is an announcement as everyone can tell. I just wanted to say the novel is switching to a bi-weekly twice a week schedule. So that means two chapters a week. Which will be posted Monday and Friday. Those will be the two days that there is chapter, for anyone that cares! Okay, so today there was no chapter even though it's Monday. The next chapter might come tomorrow or until Friday. It depends on my laziness, and well... I am also kind of nervous about it, for you see, the chapter took an entire week to write. It was... difficult for various reasons I really can't mention. 

But I can at least say I am now done with my exams, so I can at least relax myself a bit. Thank you everyone for supporting this novel. 

Also worth mentioning that the synopsis will get changed to a different one a few days from now. Since I dislike the current synopsis and I don't think it portrays the story in an accurate manner. Which is why it's getting changed - no poll this time. Well, meaningful poll I mean. Of course there will be a nice poll on this chapter to vote on. 

That's kind of all I wanted to say, pretty short this time around, huh? Also, I kind of feel like this announcement doesn't have the usual, em... Charisma? No idea, to be honest. But yeah, that's what I wanted to say. Thank you everyone for supporting the novel.

Be sure to support the RoyalRoad release! Or you can join our my discord. It's a dictatorship now. 

18