Fahrenheit 101
300 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's really cold in here. I should get up and adjust the thermostat.You rise from the bed, zombie-like and shivering. Wrapped in a blanket and stumbling you step into the hallway. You immediately run into a solid object. You squint up at the blurry figure until your eyes finally resolve the image. You scream, backpedaling as Lucifer's grinning face hovers over you. Forgetting your blanket you scramble forward finally getting your feet underneath you. Echoing footsteps behind you makes you run faster until you're gasping for air in the library. Both brothers appear around the corner guns out and raised, and you bolt for Dean.

"Dean!"You're sobbing and shaking by this point." Dean! L-L-L-L," You can't get the words to come out fast enough because your breath is coming out in hitches. Dean motions for Sam to keep looking and he flips the safety on shoving his gun in his pocket.

"Baby what's wrong? We heard you scream. You're supposed to be in bed." He puts his hand up to your forehead frowning in concern.

"I-I saw Lucifer,"You grip his jacket in your fists, your head spinning, and your eyes falling closed. Dean grips you by your elbows and holds you up as your body gives out.

"Honey, I think the cough syrup has gone to your head,"Dean's voice is distant and far away. "Lucifer isn't here," He picks you up cradling you against his chest as he walks. Your head is swimming and you can barely remember where you are. Dean lays you down on a soft warm bed. You clutch to his forearm, digging in your fingernails and refusing to let go. He pries your hand off and you feel the bed dip beside you. The sound of boots hitting the floor startles you and your eyes slowly crack open to see Dean stripping down to his boxers. He crawls underneath the sheets with you, pulling you into his chest.

"Sleep baby boy. I've got you. Lucifer can't touch you here.You're safe." You drift off to sleep Lucifer's hellfire eyes burned into the back of your eyelids.

You awaken to the fires of hell licking at you. Well, figuratively. You squirm to get away from Dean's grip and you fall onto the floor sweating and panting.

Dean startles awake when you hit the floor pulling a gun out from underneath your pillow scanning for threats. When he spots you on the floor his eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"Angel? What are you doing on the floor?"He shoves the fun back under the pillow and throws the sheets off, walking around the bed until he's standing over you. He looks like a god from your spot on the floor and in your delirious state it almost slips out, God is that you? "Come on sweet boy."Dean crouches helping you off the floor. He surprises you when he grabs you under the armpits and picks you up like a toddler. He cuddles you to his chest and sits down in an armchair in the room. "Sleep. I've got you." Your eyes slide closed and you fall into a deep sleep.

0