CHAPTER ZERO: Prologue
1.4k 10 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER ZERO: Prologue

Hello, everyone. My name is Tokugawa Shinichi. I am a full-pureblood Japanese, male. Age eternally at 21 years old. Born in the year of 3545 in the Galactic Calendar. Okay, why am I talking to myself again? Ah, that's right. I'm telling my story, right...

Bel-chan, why do I have to do this? Really? Okay, fine.

Okay, first of all. I am a pureblood Japanese- which are very rare nowadays due to interracial mixing- but that doesn't mean that I grew up in Japan, okay?

I grow up in USA and England since the age of 3 years old, interchangeable due to my parents' jobs. So, my view of what a traditional Japanese male should be or do was-still is- very different, even after watching the countless amount of anime and reading a bunch of different genres of manga. My view was still more western with a dash of Japanese here and there.

Secondly, I am gay. A 100% gay. I appreciate women but I cannot get it up for them nor do I want to hold them. My parents knew that I was gay long before I even notice it. My grandparents were slightly surprised when I told them but they supported me all the same. My two older brothers were both married but also divorced due to emotional stress so they understood me when I told them that I am gay- since they are too- for each other. As the youngest in the family, I am dotted on like there's no tomorrow. Good thing that along with all the dotting, there was also strict teaching so I didn't turn arrogant like some rich young master out there in the world.

Thirdly, my lucks was... is out of the world. Like, seriously. There's a lot of things that I can change in my life, including my personality if I wanted to, but the only things that I cannot change were this far too great lucks of mine.

As you can see, somehow I keep getting into very weird situations ever since I can remember.

My mother and father said that I have a great deal of luck. And that, I believed.

When I was only 5 years old, I picked up a lottery ticket on my way to my pre-school and won $100,000.00 Galactic Credits, enough to buy a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, and a small 4-person hover car. Since then on, every time that I did something, it would always result in some sort of extremely good thing for me and my family. When I was 7 years old, I have to resort to staying home 24/7 due to not wanting to effects other people too much. So, I started playing virtual games with my cousins online, even then, it also affected online, too.

I got item drops that are all over the top, all rare and legendary. When I roll or play any games for drops, I will always win with little to no efforts. When I guessed at a test, it will always be correct, even though I knew that it was correct too.

Whenever my mother or father wanted to go somewhere safe and fun, they will always ask me first and have me chose the location for them. As a result, I did countless check on the internet, even to the point of hacking the -whatever- country's government files just to make sure that the location is truly safe. And I wasn't caught, even till now. What else can I say but that my luck was far too great, because I know my own skills enough to judge that there's no way I'm that good at hacking and leaving untraceable marks behind. I probably left a bunch, too.

Maa, let's just say that I have lucks so high that it makes the Lady Luck's cry in jealousy and astonishment.

And that was why, countless years later, I am here. Still looking like I was when I was 21 years old, with the same name, same identity, and yet keep living in different worlds. It was all due to LUCK!

So, it wasn't a surprise that I am OP as hell in this world, too.

Just... I am really tired of it. I want to struggle to survive! I want to know what it feels like to work hard for something I want! I want to know how it feels to be jealous of other people for their lucks! I don't want someone to like me or hate me for my lucks! I want to use my wit and fight for my own survival!

'Sigh'(▰︶︹︺▰). It is not possible. Because I am Tokugawa Shinichi.

The Beginning and End to All Lucks.

The Truth and Lies of Worlds.

The Creator of Ends and Beginning.

If only my birth was that simple. I wouldn't have to isolate myself for all these times.

And so, I shall continue on living and having a carefree life...

If only that guy would stop following me!

20