[Chapter 102] Superhumans Online Discussion Thread
355 5 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[[[Author's Note: This chapter was written to mimic something like Reddit...]]]
****************************************************

Welcome to the Superhumans Online Discussion Thread.

You are currently logged in, MathLover

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

♦♦♦ TOPIC: GLACIA TAKEN DOWN BY A NEW HERO TEAM?♦♦♦

►Watcher (Original Poster) (SuperhumanObserver)

So, the Ice Queen of the West has been defeated! And guess what? She's not defeated by a Hero from the SHA!

According to some witnesses, a newbie Hero suddenly appeared to fight her!(That's actually surprising. Fighting Glacia takes some balls of steel, although the newbie Hero was a She... Ok, that's a bad joke, forgive me for that.)

They said that she was wearing a cheap mask that hid her identity.

As for her abilities, the witnesses said that they saw her sticking some kind of mathematical symbols on Glacia.(According to them, the symbols were +, -, x, and ÷.)

Of course the witnesses were not sure what the symbols did, but it seemed to have affected Glacia negatively.

But the story does not end there. From what the witnesses said, the newbie Hero was not that powerful enough to defeat Glacia.

Heck, they even said that Glacia managed to injure the newbie Hero heavily and was about to kill her.

Well, we all know that if Glacia wanted to kill someone, that someone will be already dead.

But this newbie hero actually survived!

No, the newbie Hero did not get any power up.

It appears that a trio appeared during the battle between the newbie Hero and Glacia, and this trio was the one that saved the newbie Hero.

All of them were wearing masks of course.

This trio was composed of a sword-wielding woman, a green-skinned lady and a young guy.

Once this trio appeared, they wasted not time as they proceeded to beat the ever living crap out of Glacia.

And oh boy, if you just saw what had happened, you will actually feel sorry for Glacia.(Well I am not sorry for her, that woman deserves to rot in prison)

So that's it guys, a newbie Hero and a new Hero Team(?) came in to beat up Glacia!

What do you think should we call them?

Oh, and this is the video of the whole fight. Someone living nearby managed to capture it. Quality is quite low though.

__Video Link__

■■■■■■■■(Comments)■■■■■■

►yurilover (GL is life!)

pics or it did not happen

►elmatador (Independent Hero)

@yurilover. You again? Do you want to be beaten up huh?

►janders (Moderator)

@yurilover. Be careful on the words that you will say next. I am tired of banning you already....

►Mimi (Just a simple girl)

How about we call the newbie Hero as Arithmia? Since she uses math symbols to fight!

►John (The Generic name)

@Mimi. Arithmia? Seriously? Do you know that Arithmia sounds like Arrhythmia? The heart disease? I am not sure if the newbie Hero would want to call herself with that name.

@yurilover. Get out off here! We don't need you here!

►Myth (Hero)

Instead of focusing on the newbie Hero, I think we should pour our attention on the trio that defeated Glacia.

They were quite powerful!

I mean, look at that! The black haired woman was casually swinging her sword, and Glacia's Ice Armor was being hacked off by that!

All of you know that Glacia's Ice Armor was so powerful that it can stop almost any attacks.

But that Ice Armor which withstood a smash from my Thor's Hammer actually broke into pieces under that black-haired woman's sword!

Then there is that guy beside her, who just looks creepy af.

I mean, what kind of person will suddenly transform from a thin guy to a tentacle monster?

Well, besides that creepy factor, those tentacles look quite strong, You can see it firing some kind of destructive projectiles that just melted more of Glacia's armor.

Even I was also not sure on how my Mithril Armor can withstand those blasts.

Then there is the third and last person in their group.

I am not sure if she is actually human at this point, since she has green skin and bark-like flakes on her body?

Well, from what I can see in the video, this green woman seems to be capable of manipulating plants...

So, all three of them proceeded to attack Glacia, and that poor woman had no way to answer back...

Oh, and if anyone wanted to know what will happen to Glacia now, be happy as she will be sent at the SH Core Prison!

Hahahaha, good riddance to her!

As for the trio that defeated her? I salute you three! I hope I can see you again!

►SoulRider (Children of Jotunn)

[Content Redacted]

►janders (Moderator)

@soulrider. You are now permanently banned from this site. Do not threaten the lives of the Heroes that defeated Glacia. Just because they defeated your boss, it does not mean that you can just threaten their lives. Scum like you are not allowed here.

►Mimi (Just a simple girl)

Holy shit, Myth is in the site! Can I get your autograph?

►yurilover (GL is life!)

Oh, so we have another fan of Myth here. Why don't you go and lick her [Content Redacted]

►janders (Moderator)

That's it @yurilover. I am temp banning you now. Enjoy your 3-day ban.

►refucil (Veteran User)

@janders. Why are you still letting @yurilover spout his useless words here? Just perma ban him already!

►John (The Generic name)

Why don't we call the newbie hero as Glyph? That sounds better than anything related to math.

As for the black-haired woman, why not call her Slash, since she slashes with her sword...

Then for the green woman, let's call her Treant, as her power is related to plants!

Then we call the guy who transformed to a tentacle monster as Kraken? Nope, someone had that name already. How about Squidhard?

►Mage (Independent Hero)

@John. Squidhard? Really?

►Mimi (Just a simple girl)

@Mage. Hey, those names sound nice, well except for the Squidhard one... Oh, and can I get your autograph too?

►Mage (Independent Hero)

PM me later. Let's work out the place where I can give you my autograph...

►Goblin (Villain)

@Mage. Stop picking up girls here. This is a place for discussing about Superhumans, not for satisfying your lust.

►Mage (Independent Hero)

@Goblin. Excuse me? Are you really talking about that here? It seems like you forgot that I placed you in prison last month... Well, I do not know how you escaped, but I will catch you sooner or later!

►janders (Moderator)

@Mage and @Goblin. Stop extending your rivalry here in the forums. You are now both temp banned for 3 days. Try to reflect on your behaviors, ok?

►Kingfisher (SHA Agent)

It has been confirmed by the SHA that the supervillain Glacia had been defeated by four Superhumans at the eve of January 21, 2018.

The SHA has decided to give the newbie Hero the name Signum, which is Latin for Symbol.

As for the black-haired woman, she was given the name Katana, as she was using a katana during the battle.

The green woman will be called Sprout, in relation to her ability to enhance plant growth.

As for the male with the tentacles, he will be TEMPORARILY called Humboldt, which was derived from the local squid specie Humboldt Squid.

If any of these mentioned Superhumans want to change their assiganted names, they are free to PM me later.

Power ratings and classifications for these new Superhumans will be posted later.

►atlas (Book Guy)

@Kingfisher. You misspelled assignated.

►Guru (India's No, 1 Hero)

@atlas. Please give @Kingfisher some slack. I think he was just too excited while typing here.

As for the names... seriously? You gave the trio names like Katana, Sprout, and Humboldt? Those names really suck.

Well, now that I think about it, maybe you gave them such bad names so that they will be forced to contact you, @Kingfisher.

►Kingfisher (SHA Agent)

@Guru. Hey, I am not the one who made the names. It's the higher-ups who made that. My only job is to show these names here.

►John (The Generic name)

@Kingfisher. I agree with @Guru here. Those names sucked ass.

@Myth. Can I have your autograph too?

►TheHeroSeer (Just a normal guy)

So, how would you all rate their power levels?

►John (The Generic name)

For Signum, she will be most likely be some kind of high-end Reacher. Her attacks seems to need direct skin contact for them to work. That is definitely a Reacher Type.

As for the mathematical symbols that she made, these symbols seemed to have some sort of effect on Glacia and the environment, so maybe a Domain Type could be used here, as the symbols seem to affect a large area.

As for Katana(God, this name really sucks.), it seems like she has the ability to project her sword slashes into a distance.

That long-ranged attack definitely makes her a Ranger Type, and a strong one at that.

Sprout obviously is a Domain Type along with a Controller Type, since she can make those plants move at her whim.

As for Humboldt(God, this name is just as worse than Papa Bear), he seems to be a high-end Ranger Type with that destructive beams that he shot out.

He could also be a Strongman Type since he was able to receive an ice spike from Glacia without getting heavily injured.

Maybe Humboldt is also a Shifter Type too, since he was able to transform to a tentacle monster...

►atlas (Book Guy)

or maybe Humboldt is a Metahuman? Maybe he mutated to become a tentacle person with his powers? That definitely makes him a Metahuman.

►janders (Moderator)

@atlas. I am temp banning you for a day. You should not call someone a Metahuman just because you can. That's extremely rude and tactless.

►konopowah! (mudamudamuda!)

Wow, four temp bans and one perma ban just in this forum. That's hot!

Oh, and speaking of Signum and Katana, they both look cute together. Maybe they can [Content Redacted]

►janders (Moderator)

@konopowah. If you think you can sneak in this forum by using a different account, then you are wrong. You are @yurilover, right? Don't try to answer me now, as I will be also temp banning this account for three days.

Enjoy your vacation!

►Levi (MageFan)

@janders is on a roll right now, let's applaud him for his great work!

►Strongwoman (I'm strong, that's it.)

Slow clap.

►Myth (Hero)

Slow clap.

►Kingfisher (SHA Agent)

Slow clap.

►TheHeroSeer (Just a normal guy)

Slow clap.

►Asteria (Fairy Queen)

Come and bow down in front of my might! I am Asteria, and I am the manager of the Travelers!

►refucil (Veteran User)

...and we're back at the weird territory again.

►refucil (Veteran User)

@Asteria. Who are the Travelers exactly?

►Asteria (Fairy Queen)

What? You do not know their names? I am ashamed for all of you! The Travelers are the mighty Heroes that defeated the overbearing Glacia! Hmph, I could not believe that you could not see it! All your mortal eyes are blinded by the filth of your vices!

►Levi (MageFan)

And we have another loco here.

@Asteria. Pics or it did not happen.

►Asteria (Fairy Queen)

__Picture Link__

►atlas (Book Guy)

Oh my god, that's them in the video earlier!

So, they call themselves the Travelers huh. What's with that naming though?

@Asteria. Where are you in this picture?

►Asteria (Fairy Queen)

I took the picture, duh.

►janders (Moderator)

@Asteria. Do you want to get verified as a member of the Travelers? If so, what Tag do you want?

►Asteria (Fairy Queen)

@janders. Verify me now! As for the Tag, give me the most extravagant one!

►janders (Moderator)

All done.

►Asteria (The most extravagant one!)

Hey, this is too literal!

►Guru (India's No, 1 Hero)

Well, that's what you asked for, so just suck it up.

►Asteria (The most extravagant one!)

Oh, so its just like when I suck some honey?

►John (The Generic name)

huh?

►Guru (India's No, 1 Hero)

huh?

►Asteria (The most extravagant one!)

@Guru and @John. What do you mean huh? Honey is the best delicacy there is! Don't you two dare to disrespect it! I swear when I see you two I will [Content Redacted]

►janders (Moderator)

@Asteria. You are now temp banned for 3 days. Try not to threaten other people just because they do not understand your hobbies. Be considerate.

►Myth (Hero)

So their Hero Group name is Travelers? They're lucky no group has gotten that name yet.

@Asteria. Since you are their manager, why don't we talk about you and the prospect of the Travelers? I can help them out!

►SilentStalker (Rogue)

And the dog  is now sniffing again for another hapless group to absorb. When will you stop from taking Heroes by force?

►Myth (Hero)

@SilentStalker. I never had the intention of doing that kind of thing on the Travelers. I just want to tell them the things that they can and can't do now that they are a Hero Team.

►SilentStalker (Rogue)

Hmph, you will all see it. Myth is just a puppet of the Heroes! She is just a mindless drone following their orders!

►janders (Moderator)

Ok, that's it, I am locking this thread now. We have derailed from our Topic, and leaving this thread open will just make things worse.

[Thread Locked]

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

♦♦♦♦♦♦ TOPIC: IS THE TRIAD DONE FOR?♦♦♦♦♦♦

►eyeofilluminati (Original Poster)(myeyesareeverywhere)

So, with Glacia gone, the original three Supervillains(also known as Triad), who reside here in Grand Point are now down to two.

Is this a good thing for the residents here in Grand Point, or will it just make things worse?

■■■■■■■■(Comments)■■■■■■

►calibur (Independent Hero)

@eyeofilluminati, what do you mean by this post? Of course Grand Point will be a better city, since one of its supervillains are now gone!

I could not imagine why you are that scared.

►John (The Generic name)

@calibur. Really, you think it will be really good? With Glacia gone, her followers will surely wreak havoc. I am sure of that.

Now, it will all depend on the SHA if they can contain the ensuing chaos.

►calibur (Independent Hero)

@John. Pfft, do you think that the Children of Jotunn can do something drastic? As far as I can remember, the only Superhuman among the Children of Jotunn was Glacia herself. The other members of that group are all unpowered! There is no way they can resist the might of the Independent Heroes and the SHA!

►atlas (Book Guy)

@calibur. But you should know that the other two Supervillains might make a move on the properties that the Children of Jotunn held, now that their leader is gone. If that really happens, many innocent lives will be in danger from all the fighting that will happen.

►Kingfisher (SHA Agent)

@everyone. Do not worry. The SHA has been monitoring the whole Grand Point City after Glacia's arrest. All of you can be rest assured that the SHA will be responding to any kind of altercation that will happen.

And if things gets worse, one of the members of the Pantheon will be sent to deal with the chaos.

►PillowQueen (I love sleeping!)

Really? A member of the Pantheon might come? OMG, let the fighting begin!

►janders (Moderator)

@PillowQueen. I shall give you a warning for now. Do not try to incite fighting amongst Superhumans. That is just bad. If you get two more Warning strikes, I will temp ban you for a day.

►PillowQueen (I love sleeping!)

Awww...

►Eagleguy (Veteran User)

You won't believe what I saw! I saw Humboldt right here in my convenience store! He bought some food stuff and some bandages!

Humboldt seems to be a kind person though. He did not snap or even made me feel scared.

►yaoihater (BL sucks)

pics or it did not happen.

►janders (Moderator)

dammit @yaoihater. How many accounts do you have?

Don't deny it, I am sure you are @yurilover...

►yaoihater (BL sucks)

Well, will you ban me already? I did not even do anything!

►janders (Moderator)

@yaoihater. I am watching your every move. Make a mistake and I will immediately ban you.

►TheHeroSeer (Just a normal guy)

@everyone. Quick guys, let's help @janders.

Let's find a way to make @yaoihater slip up!

►janders (Moderator)

Ok that's it. I am locking this thread too. This thread is not for crucifying @yurilover.

[Thread Locked]

8