Online Shopping
245 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kay, my pc is fine now, although I am already tired from the field trip, so next real chapter will be released tomorrow. For now, let's read transcripts about Asteria's struggle with buying stuff from people online.

********************
(That time that Alina wanted to extend her food supply)

►Asteria

Hey! Why are you not answering my query?

►JoeDennison

I am sorry mam, but there is no way that we can just se;l a whole beehive farm to you.

►Asteria

You can't? But isn't this the place to talk to people to buy stuff? Why can't buy a beehive farm then?

►JoeDennison

Mam, I maybe a farmer, but don't think that I am stupid. Land properties cannot be just sold at a whim, especially in situations like this.

►Asteria

Hmph, you are just lying! I am sure of that!

►JoeDennison

Mam, don't go accusing me like that. You don't know what you are doing.

►Asteria

Hmph, what can you do then? Show me what you can do!

►JoeDennison

Mam, this is what I can do.

[[[Asteria has been blocked by JoeDennison.]]]

********************

(The time that Asteria wanted to buy a blender)

►Asteria

Are you really selling that blender of yours? Give it to me in person today!

►Danny

Um, sorry but I cannot give the blender to personally to you exactly. I specifically said on my post that I will ship the blender to those who wanted to buy it.

►Asteria.

Ship the blender? Hmph, you are scamming me! Give it to me in peron today!

►Danny

Nope, I am not scamming you. You should know that most of the online shopping is done by shipping the purchased items. Don't tell me you don't know that?

►Asteria

Hey, what's with the tone in your voice?

►Danny

I am sorry, but with the way that the city is in right now, I do not want to go outside. If you want to get the blender, wait for it to be shipped. If not, then you will get nothing.

►Asteria.

Hmph, you are very rude! I am blocking you now!

►Danny

That would make me happy.

[[[Danny has been blocked by Asteria]]]

********************

(The time that Asteria met a prince)

►ThePrince

Please hear me out, kind citizen. I am in dire need of your help, and I know you can help me out.

►Asteria

Who the hell are you?

►ThePrince

I am nothing but the prince of a fallen nation... Everything that I have is taken from me, but I can take it all back! With your help, I am sure I and my comrades will regain what is ours!

►Asteria

You are scamming me, right?

Yes, you are that kind of scam where you ask for the account number, right?

Hahaha, there is no way you can surpass me, Asteria, in terms of sheer intellect!

I already noticed your attempt to scam me even before you talked to me!

Come, bow down to my superiority!

►ThePrince

I am blocking you now. You are very rude. I hope you rot in hell. You are very bad.

[[[Asteria is has been blocked by ThePrince]]]

********************

(Customer Service Call)

►Asteria

Hey, why the hell did my purchase turn out like this? Explain yourselves!

►Customer Service

Hello mam. Kindly tell the problem of your purchase and we will do our best to help you out.

►Asteria

Well, I bought many castor beans... From what I know, they should produce a poison called ricin right? But why does my friend say that the ricin that came out of the castor beans were of low quality?

Are the castor beans I bought substandard?

►Customer Service

Mam, why would your friend eat castor beans?

►Asteria

Oh, well this friend of mine is plant-like and she wants to taste some of the poisonous materials in this place, so I figured ricin can be a good way to start. Anyways, were you able to confirm if my purchases are substandard or not?

►Customer Service

Sorry mam, but we have no choice but to arrest the one who sold the ricin to you. As for you, you will now be banned from our online shopping service. Even if your plant friend really exists, we cannot allow people like you to continue thriving here.

We also have received several complaints already about your rude attitude to the other sellers in this platform.

All of these just eases our decision to ban you permanently here.

[[[Asteria is now permanently banned]]]

3