[Chapter 209] Ah s**t, here we go again
190 3 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nero was not sure on what he should feel right now.

The person that saved his life, who also kept him captive and placed a brain eating worm on his skull, was currently sitting beside him on top of a Titan's head.

There's no way that Nero was happy, but for the sake of his life, he had no choice but to keep on smiling as he steered the Titan towards the main city of the Symbolists.

While Nero was busy on driving the Titan, he suddenly heard a question coming from the person sitting beside him.

"So, you're bringing me to your superiors. How quaint." The person said as he looked at Nero with an amused look on his eyes. "They seem to be really desperate on taking me in…"

"Actually, they only want to talk to you first." Nero replied as he shook his head. "If you fail to convince them that you are worth allying with, then they will cut off any communications with you. So, if you are not interested on working with them, I already gave you an idea on how to alienate them…"

"Hoh, now that just makes me mad." The person replied as he started to give Nero a tight smile. "You think just because I am unhappy with your offer to us that I won't accept it? Nero, you know that I am better than that!"

"Calm thoughts, calm thoughts…" Nero thought desperately to himself as he resisted the urge to attack the smirking guy in front of him. "If you do anything to him, your head will be a vacuum…."

Fortunately for Nero, it seemed like his tormentor stopped on teasing him as he leaned back nonchalantly.

"So, with the speed of this lion, how long will it take before we arrive at the Senate?" Nero's tormentor asked him as he started tapping the hard material underneath behind him. "I assume it won't take a day, right?"

"We only need an hour to reach our destination." Nero replied hurriedly as he silently increased the speed of the Titan. "If you are bored of waiting, you can use the remaining time to look around you. You might like the view…"

"The view? Heh, we shall see about that." Nero's tormentor replied as he stood up quickly.

"In that case, have some fun." Nero said as he gave his tormentor a smile. "I'm sure you will enjoy your surroudings!"

"…" After Nero said these words, his tormentor stopped in his tracks as he let out a sigh.

"…" After a few seconds of awkward silence, his tormentor suddenly approached Nero, giving him a friendly pat on his shoulder as he said,

"Nero, I know that you are extremely pissed at me. There's no need to hide it."

"!!!"

"Nero, I'm advising you right now to never talk to me like this again." Nero's tormentor said as he gave Nero a sneer. "If you feel angry to me, then just show it! I don't like you giving that smile and that sweet tone while you exude the intent to tear me apart!"

"…"

"…"

"…"

"F**k you then!" Nero shouted as all the rage that was stored inside him started pouring out. "I wish that you will get your throat jammed full with the spit of the Senators once you meet them! And if that really happens, I will personally join them too! You motherf***king b***h!"

Nero then continued to spew more profanities, which only led to his tormentor laughing out loud.

"Hohohoho, just like what I expected, you can speak some flowery words too!" Nero's tormentor said as he shook his head in amusement. "Hehehe, I wonder what would Eris and her master would do once they see me.. Would they curse me out too? What do you think Nero?"

"F**k off!"

"And do you think I can really do that here? Sorry, but that's impossible for now."

"You!"

***************

While Nero was having some difficulty with Alex and his companions, there was someone else that was having the same problem as him.

"…" Anya, the fabled Queen Hoarder, was having a hard time keeping a smile on her face as she looked at the voluptuous black-haired female standing right in front of her.

"Miss Compton, just like what I told you earlier, my father is not available, as he is busy on consolidating his Stellar Points." Anya said in the calmest voice that she could use as she gave the voluptuous woman a strained smile. "If you want to talk to him, then you just have to wait."

"Eh~ But I have to tell something to him." Miss Compton said as she let out an alluring moan. "Do you even know what I did earlier?"

"I have no idea, Miss Compton, but if you want you can enlighten me." Anya replied as she wished for this woman to just leave.

Anya was not sure why, but she had the feeling that this Miss COmption is a large threat to Anya, especially to her hordes and hordes of treasures!

Even her father was not worthy enough to touch her things, so why would Anya allow someone like Miss Compton to try that?

"Well… I tried to kill a pest." Miss Compton replied as she placed a finger on chin. "But that pest and his partners were just too tenacious… They even withstood my attacks. How shameful of me…."

"And how is that related to my father?" Anya asked the woman as she barely hid the twitch on her eyebrows.

"Well…. From the trend that we have as of now, those pests that I tried to kill will be on an alliance with the Symbolists…" Miss Compton replied as she gave Anya an indiscernible smug smile. "Now, won't your father be interested on something as important as this?"

"Tsk. Just wait here. I shall call my father now." In the end, Anya had no choice but to yield to Miss Comptons' request. "Don't… do anything disruptive here please."

"Why would you even think that I will do something disruptive?" Miss Compton asked Anya as she adopted a hurt expression on her face. "I'm a thoughtful and mature woman!"

"That's exactly the reason why!" Before Anya could stop herself, she found herself saying the words that she had been keeping for the past week already. "You seduced some of the nobles here with that mature aura of yours! Don't deny that! I have seen and heard your moans coming out from their rooms!"

"Wait a minute, young one, are you saying that-"

"You're the one who should shut up!" Anya said as she started pointing her finger to Miss Compton. "I can tolerate you sleeping around with those nobles… But if you try to seduce my father, I will be the first one to smash your ovaries to oblivion!"

"…"

"Hmph." Seeing that Miss Compton did not give any reply to her, Anya spun around as she walked towards the direction of her father's room.

"Father, I hope you will control yourself in front of Miss Compton later." Anya thought to herself as she started knocking on the door. "If you don't, then you will regret it too!"

******************

It was not only Nero of the Symbolists and Anya of the Celestials that are currently having headaches with their visitors.

Even the most talented among the young Devourers suffer the same pain too.

"Ah what a drag…" The one who uttered these words was a 7-foot man made covered with scales.

Each part of his body was glistening with oil, and they all looked extremely efficient.

His body looked extremely bulky, with all of his muscles bulging like they were fed with steroids.

All in all, this man's overall image was extremely terrifying and imposing.

But right now, that intimidating aura of his was gone.

As of this moment, this extremely muscular scaly man was currently holding a broom and a dustpan, which he was using to sweep the floor underneath his foot.

"I am Razak the Great. I am supposed to be lording over my loyal subjects. If that was the case, then why am I sweeping the floor now?" Razak muttered to himself as he continued on moving the broom in a sideways motion.

"Oh wait, why am I even asking about this? It's all because of Ray and that b***h Vera!" Razak snarled as he almost snapped the broom in half. "If I did not lose my bet to them, then I would not be doing this! Ah! F**k those two little s**ts!"

Razak had the every right to be pissed, as what he had to do after losing the best was somewhat too much even for him.

What Razak had to do after losing the bet was just simple.

Starting from now on, Razak had to clean up any mess that Ray and his teammates would create inside the Devourer territory.

That includes all the trash that Ray and his companions threw, or the objects that they destroyed with their abilities.

And to make it worse, even the mess caused by all of the explosions created by Ray must also be cleaned up by Razak!

With all the explosions that Ray had conjured in the Devourer territory, Razak had to use all of his abilities just to clean these mess!

"Tsk! I hope that f***king Ray dies from the mission that he is doing right now!" Razka muttered to himself as he finished on cleaning the room that he was in. "Hehehe, if that happens, I will be the first one to celebrate!"

"Boom!"

Razak's enthusiasm immediately disappeared as he heard this sound, which could only come from the explosions that Ray made.

With this sound appearing right now, it can only mean that Ray was back alive.

Razak of course was extremely unhappy with this.

But even if he was unhappy, Razak had no choice but to go at the explosion site to start cleaning that area up.

"Sigh…"

Razak placed the broom on his left shoulder and the dustpan on his right as he started to swagger towards his new destination.

Exhaustion and tiredness could be seen from his face, and the body language that he had right now just exemplified this observation.

"Boom!"

Another explosion sounded out, prompting Razak to cuss out once more.

"Ah s**t, here we go again."

1