Episode 1: The Pilots Part 1
147 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On Earth 29 also known as Earth Supernatural lived America's greatest hero in Micro City, Invincible Man. Invincible Man has done everything in his power to save Micro City from many evil situations. Even along his sidekick slash girlfriend Queen Slayer. Together they bin going around Micro City putting away baddies and locking them up for good. As Soon as they're disappearance break lose there's bin crime in the city everywhere. hopefully these new vigilantes can keep held down for long but we need them back quoted the news reporter on the tv when Lenora Divine walked away. "Six Weeks Ago Invincible Man and Queen Slayer stop showing up and now it's like they can't stop thinking about oh where are they we need them to save us like they don't have their own personal lives like save yourselves sometime" said Lenora over the phone. "I mean how's the relationship going" said Ashley Heartway. "oh that's not going well I mean six weeks ago we broke up and I can't say" said Lenora. "well today I am back in the game" said Ashley. "who are you meeting now" said Lenora. "my ex" said Ashley. "again are you sure about this" said Lenora. "well this time is so different" said Ashley. "call me if you need anything" said Lenora. "okay bye" said Ashley. "I wonder what Percy's doing" said Lenora. In Projects City Clarkson Percy just ran down the street in his jogging suit. "hey" said Johnson Wayne a complete stranger run through quick. When Johnson came back "how did you do that" said Clarkson. "run a whole mile you have no idea" said Johnson. When Johnson sat a tree at Wilder Park, Clarkson walked up to him. "hey I could take a run with you sometimes" said Clarkson. "yeah sure no problem" said Johnson. "what's your name" said Clarkson giving his phone number. "Johnson Wayne but everybody calls me Johnny" said Johnson. "Clarkson Percy but call me Clark" said Clarkson. "you know you look a lot like him" said Johnson. "a lot like who" said Clarkson. "Invincible Man" said Johnson. "used to know him" said Clarkson. "oh well that's my ride I got to go" said Johnson when he walked to his uber. "nice to meet new friends I wonder what Lenora's doing" said Clarkson. Meanwhile in Bunker City and shipment of drugs and guns came in a load of trucks. "pleasure doing business with you" said a thug. When Blitzwing dropped down from the roof "too bad you'll be locked up to sell them" he said. "what an entrance" said a Thug. When a thug threw a knife Blitzwing dodged it. Blitzwing threw a wing shaped boomerang at a thug. When Blitzwing jumped and kicked a thug he punched one in the face. When Blitzwing broke a thug fist he punched him the face. Blitzwing threw wing shaped boomerangs at thugs and jumped behind one and broke it face and slammed it on the truck. "I hope they're seeing this" said Blitzwing when he look at a picture of Invincible Man and Queen Slayer. "I mean what should I do call him or text him" said Lenora. "Nora just tell him how you feel" said Cassie Minerva over the phone. "I mean he kinda hot still like he's charming" said Cassie. "Cassie I can't" said Lenora. "you know what I'm coming over and you are calling him if you chicken out Ima knock you out" said Cassie. "hey how's Ash doing" said Lenora. "Ashley's not doing good I mean ever since last night's bar fight" said Cassie. "wait Ashley had a bar fight girls got her roll back" said Lenora. 12 hours ago Ashley finished drinking her shot of tequila. When a man grabbed her arm she slammed a glass cup on his head. When she grabbed a bottle of whiskey she banged it on another thugs head and broke the bottle. She stabbed it one guy and kicked another. When she left 5 dollars on the table she left. "damn girl kick ass" said Lenora. When the whole city heard a big explosion "Cassie ima call you right back" said Lenora when she hung up her phone and suited up into Queen Slayer. When she lifted off into the sky she saw an airplane fall down slow. When Queen Slayer ran towards it Invincible Man accidently flew up there and knocked her into the door. When Invincible Man and Queen Slayer landed in the airplane "everyone stay calm this problems going to fixed" said Queen Slayer. When she punched Invincible Man in the face he fell out the plane. When Invincible Man saw the airplane go off course he grabbed it and he landed it on the beach in the sand safely. "and they say I should've called you Clarkson" said Queen Slayer.

                                                                                                        To Be Continued Next Episode.

0