Episode 7: Cause and Effect
59 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Look here we don't have time for this bullshit Mr. Breaker" said Invincible Man. When Mr. Breaker shot his ray gun at Invincible Man it didn't affect him. When Hank yelled Capricorn, Spark blasted lightning bolts at him. When Hank dodged it he kicked Spark. When Heartgirl swung her staff Hank grabbed it and punched to the ground. When Heartgirl fell next to Blitzwing she touched him and gave him positive energy blood cells and healed his wound. When Queen Slayer and Invincible Man flew to Hank, Speedwick punched Mr. Breaker back and forth in his face. When Hank yelled Scorpio he used a demon's power and choked Invincible Man and Queen Slayer. When Heartgirl finished healing Blitzwing, Speedwick dashed and flipped Mr. Breaker and Hank on the ground. When Blitzwing got back up he threw an tranquilizer eagle eye at Hank and Mr. Breaker. "Who is that guy" said Blitzwing. Back at Blitzwing lair "you need to rest Parker" said Ashley. "I am fine" said Parker. "Also where did Cassie and Johnny go" said Clarkson. "On a vacation" said Lenora. "Well whose ready to interrogate the noobs" said Lenora. "3 more hours" said Parker. Meanwhile when Johnny and Cassie pulled up to her dad's and mom's house Doug Minerva and Serah Minerva came out. "Oh my sweet pumpkin" said Serah when she hugged Cassie. When Cassie hugged her dad Johnny stood their. "Hi this is my boyfriend Johnny" said Cassie. "Nice to meet you" said John ryeny. When they went in the house Deathtouch hid in the forest. Meanwhile back at the lair. "Talk" said Blitzwing when he punched Mr. Breaker. "Who are you" said Heartgirl. "I am Hank Shawn he is David Simon" said Hank. "And so" said Heartgirl. "I was attack by a man called Deathtouch and Sonicbird" said Hank. "so was I" said Blitzwing. "What do you want" said Mr. Breaker. "Nothing I will just send you home and make sure nothing happens" said Blitzwing when he tranq him again. When Queen Slayer flew out the building Invincible Man and Heartgirl followed her. When Sonicbird screamed at Queen Slayer and Invincible Man they fell onto the ground. When Heartgirl swung her staff at Sonicbird she grabbed her batons. When Heartgirl and Sonicbird clashed their weapons Sonicbird screamed. When Heartgirl created a force field around her she blasted it at Sonicbird. When Sonicbird was stung Heartgirl kicked her to the ground. When Blitzwing went to MCPD he put Mr. Breaker and Hank on the table. When he ran Marlin shot his gun and fire at Blitzwing. When Blitzwing dodged it he threw a smoke grenade and disappeared. At Cassie's Parents house she and Johnny walked outside. When they saw Deathtouch, Johnny dashed toward him. When Deathtouch kicked Johnny to the ground Cassie blasted lightning at Deathtouch. When Deathtouch dodged it he threw Cassie to the ground. When Deathtouch grabbed a gun and shot Cassie in her arm Johnny throw him to a car. "Cassie no" said Johnny when he caught her. When Doug and Serah walked outside Deathtouch ran away. "No" said Serah.

         Next on The Anti Heroes.

0