Episode 9: Life Threat
50 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Ashley took the knife out of Clarkson he healed him. When Blitzwing threw an eagle eye he kicked Deathtouch. When Deathtouch dropped his gun he pulled out a pistol. When Lenora kicked the pistol out his hand she punched him in the face. When Blitzwing and Lenora swung punches at Deathtouch he kicked Lenora on the ground. When Blitzwing kicked Deathtouch in the face he flipped behind him. When Deathtouch pulled out his sword Blitzwing kicked it out of his hand. When Lenora punched Deathtouch in his face knocking off his mask he revealed himself Jason Sandra. When Blitzwing ran after him Deathtouch put back on his mask and threw a smoke grenade and ran away. When Blitzwing coughed Ashley ran "shit we freaking lost him" said Ashley. When Lenora ran to Clarkson she checked his pulse. When Lenora and Blitzwing grabbed Clarkson and carried him to the lair Ashley walked away. "Ash where are you going" said Lenora. "Home" said Ashley. Meanwhile when Marlin blasted fire at his candles he saw The Silencer. When The Silencer blasted Marlin to the wall he used a tranquilizer dart and tied him up in chains. At Blitzwing lair "how was that even possible" said Queen Slayer. "He used a power dampening gun" said Invincible Man. "and I used another one" said The Silencer when he threw Marlin on the ground. "How the hell did you get here" said Queen Slayer. "Better question is why the hell are you here" said Blitzwing. "to kill you" said The Silencer. When Invincible Man punched The Silencer, Marlin melted the chains. When Marlin blasted fire at the The Silencer he disappeared. "What was that" said Invincible Man. When The Silencer grabbed Blitzwing he threw him on the ground. When Invincible Man and Queen Slayer threw a punch The Silencer kicked them in the face and punched Marlin into a wall opening a orange suit blasting him. When The Silencer disappeared a orange ring appeared on Marlin's hand suiting up into Heatbomb. When The Silencer dropped a shockwave grenade everything was blasted in Blitzwing caves. When a earthquake started to rumble "phase 1 started" said Deathtouch. When Blitzwing pressed a button before passing out he sent an alert to Shawn, Ashley, Cassie, David and Johnny. "Hey Johnny did you get an alert from Parker" said Cassie. "Yes" said Johnny. "Oh crap" said Johnny. "He's in trouble" said Cassie. When Ashley got the alert she suited up into Heartgirl drove to Blitzwing cave. When Shawn got the alert he suited up into Zodiac Man and ran to Blitzwing's cave. When Mr. Breaker jumped on top of Heartgirl's car he grappled to Blitzwing cave. When Speedwick carried Spark he ran to Blitzwing's cave. When everyone came to the lair they grabbed Heatbomb, Queen Slayer, Invincible Man and Blitzwing out the lair. When the lair collapsed it send a shockwave all over Micro City.

              Next On The Anti Heroes

0