Episode 10: Underground Chronicles
37 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Heatbomb, Queen Slayer, Blitzwing and Invincible Man woke up they saw the collapsed lair. When The Silencer, Deathtouch and Scences Of Stent their minions appeared everyone got up. "surrender now or we will kill you all slowly" said The Silencer when he grabbed an axe. "we're not going down without a fight" said Mr. Breaker. When Invincible Man made a fist Blitzwing grabbed a eagle eye. "and who are you supposed to be some sort of justice league of america" said Deathtouch. "no" said Speedwick. "The Anti Heroes" said Heartgirl. "Yeah not bad" said Queen Slayer. "Can't get worst" said Zodiac Man. "okay Anti Heroes attack" said Invincible Man. When everyone ran up to each other "Aries" yelled Zodiac Man. When everyone fought each other The Silencer threw his axe at Invincible Man. When Invincible Man blocked it he punched The Silencer. When Deathtouch swung his sword at Blitzwing he kicked him to the ground. When Heartgirl swung her staff at Deathtouch they clashed their weapons. When Spark blasted a lightning bolt at Deathtouch, Blitzwing tripped him. When Speedwick ran he punched everyone minion he was near. Queen Slayer threw a minion in the sky. Mr. Breaker blasted a minion with his ray gun and punched another. Heatbomb blasted fire bolts at the minions. When Zodiac Man slammed the minions Blitzwing threw an eagle eye at a minion. When Heartgirl swung her staff at the minions Spark electrocuted the minions. When Speedwick punched the last minion they all came together and posed. "okay now let's go help Clarkson" said Queen Slayer. When Queen Slayer flew in the sky Speedwick ran pass everyone when they were running. When Invincible Man punched The Silencer he choked him. When he lifted Invincible Man in the air Queen Slayer flew up to him. When Blitzwing threw an eagle eye he kicked the Silencer. When Heatbomb saw Invincible Man and Queen Slayer he ran to help them. When Spark blasted lightning at The Silencer, Speedwick choked him. When Invincible Man and Queen Slayer flew into the sky they landed on the ground. When the sunrised the ground started to shake. "what the hell is that" said Mr. Breaker. "Speedwick go check and clear a perimeter" said Blitzwing. "on it" said Speedwick when he ran out the cave and underground parts. "guys the earthquake is happening all across Micro City" said Speedwick. When Queen Slayer flew into the cave it collapsed. "no" said yelled Invincible Man when he tried to break the boulders. "what did you do" said Blitzwing. "starting the end of Micro City" said The Silencer when he dropped the grenade. "no" yelled Heartgirl. When Queen Slayer passed through everyone she grabbed the grenade and put the pin on it. When Speedwick and Heatbomb met up with Invincible Man " what the hell happened" said Heatbomb. "Lenora went in and it collapsed" said Invincible Man. When Heartgirl started to blast healthy energy through everyone to survive "guys where running out of air we won't last long" said Mr. Breaker. "shit" said Heatbomb. "Cassie is Cass their" said Speedwick. "break through the door" said Speedwick. "I tried" said Invincible Man. When Heatbomb blasted fire at the boulders "Cassie if you don't make it out alive I just wanted to say that I love you" said Speedwick. "I love you too" said Spark. When Spark glowed yellow with electricity running through her body she blasted electricity at the boulders. When Spark and Heatbomb combined powers Zodiac Man yelled Scorpio and blasted demon powers they broke the boulders. When Spark fell Speedwick caught her. When Zodiac Man, Queen Slayer Heartgirl and Mr. Breaker came out "guys someone with super strength needs to stabilize the caves core but it might cause a life or your powers" Blitzwing. "I'll do it" said Queen Slayer. "no you guys go I got this" said Invincible Man. "no your taking me with you" said Queen Slayer. "I'm sorry Nora but no" said Invincible Man. "try and stop me" said Queen Slayer. When Blitzwing tranquilized Queen Slayer "sorry L but we don't have time" said Blitzwing. When Speedwick carried Spark he ran toward downtown. When Zodiac Man and Blitzwing carried Queen Slayer, Heartgirl and Heatbomb followed them. When Invincible Man reached the core he punched The Silencer to the ground. When Invincible Man punched the power dampening core and the energy core he combined both powers and the cave exploded breaking the mountains apart. When everything collapsed on The Silencer and Invincible Man they fell out.

                      To Be Countinued Next Time On The Anti Heroes Season 2.

      Will Clarkson Mercy The Legendary Invincible Man live or die alongside The Silencer.

0