(Prologue) For those who are new here
687 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What can you except from this novel?

Characters: I've read too many novels that give you so many characters since the beginning and you don't know who is who? You would only remember the Mc and Fc as for others they would just be disregarded. Even though I still love those books and follow them but I don't remember the names even to those who are close to the main characters.

Hopefully that's only me, but when you read a lot of novels this may become a habit so be careful. At least in this novel I can assure you that I would not bomb you with so many characters but be careful the beginning might be confusing for some, at least the first 8 chapters are confusing it depends on the reader though. The beginning was inspired by Baccano if you have seen the anime but I'm not good enough.

R18: The first two volumes will not have too much R18 scenes but I can assure you that this novel will haves sexual scenes so proceed with caution, but they are already tags so if you are reading that means you are already prepared yourself.

Reincarnation: You might see it as cliché at first but proceed with caution. It's handled well and it's explained for the reader to not be confused.

Chapters: The chapters are not long, at the beginning I tried to publish one chapter per day but seeing the lack of readers I decided only 4 or 5 chapters per week. Ps: Try to make a comment to not let the author lonely >.<

Multiple Pov: With this tag probably I'm might be seen as I'm contradicting myself of what I said at the beginning but I didn't said to not have a lot of characters but not to introduce them since the beginning. I've read many books that gives you 20 sorts of names since the first chapters. Ok enough of me complaining in my book, this tag will be to tell the readers the events that happen in the side characters view or what happens around the continent.

System: You will see it as cliché or something that is done before. But try to be open minded and you will see that it has its differences.

Harem: Mmm I don't know what to say here, don't want to spoil it I can only say that the Mc will not be a Pokémon catcher lol. Or would he be?

High Human: It seems I was the first that put a tag on High human. Am I the creator? Lol

High Elf: I was also the first to put a tag on high elves. Lol

Wait a minute am I describing every tag? Well ,cough, anyway I gave some more info about the book. So hopefully you will read it. The first 8 chapters for some people has been confusing but for some also has not, it depends on people I guess.
Well enough of me talking.

Enjoy the book.And thank you for reading.
Ps: This page might be edited in the future.

6