102: A Conversation of Fours
6.7k 32 327
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It took Grace and I another thirty minutes to extricate ourselves from the kiss and get dressed. We really did need to take that break, because my god were we hungry for each other. Most nights we simply collapsed in bed or on a couch and cuddled, too tired for anything more. Not that I hated doing that or anything, but I was in love with a human, not a plushie.

Leaving my room, we entered the girls’ floor common room. It was getting pretty messy these days, with one corner occupied by Catherine’s growing mountain of books. Grace had a little mechanic’s corner too where she was practicing maintenance with little gadgets in preparation for her guns. Claih was a firm believer in having a comprehensive understanding of whatever weapon a person might use.

Taking a few more steps into the room, we discovered two more messes on the floor. Looks like we weren’t the only ones who’d been getting their gay on.

Melody had pressed Kelsey prone to the floor and was just beginning to explore with a hand up her shirt, while their mouths were firmly welded together. 

Grace gasped and giggled, “Hey girls! What are you up to?”

Melody gave a surprised squeak and fell sideways, leaving Kelsey laughing on the floor and grinning like… well, like a girl who’d just been getting pressed to the floor. Melody’s face was bright red as she looked over at us, and she had a small, mischievous smile on her face nevertheless.

“Sorry you had to walk in on that,” she laughed, reaching out to run her fingers through Kelsey’s loose blonde hair. The fact that her hair wasn’t tied up showed how much fun they’d been having. She loved tying it up in all sorts of intricate patterns.

“Why would you be sorry?” I asked, feeling my own cheeks heating up.

Beside me, Grace chuckled and wrapped an arm around my waist. “Yeah, what do you think we were just doing in there, after all? We are lesbians after all.”

Kelsey blushed, smiled, and gave us a wry look. “Some people get uncomfortable around intense PDA, that's all. I guess my sweet girl was being thoughtful.”

Making a noise of understanding, I stepped over to one of the sofas so I could rest my butt on the back of it. “True. Not me though, nor Grace.”

Grace joined me and gave a nod of affirmation, replacing her hand where it had just been at my waist. I loved how much she wanted to touch me. It made me feel so wanted, so beautiful. Moreso even than staring in the mirror at my face in all its achingly perfect symmetry.

“Not me, especially when it’s other girls,” Kelsey said, and we all turned to her girlfriend for her answer.

Melody bit her lip and flushed further. “A-ah… um… well… see…”

Slowly, Kelsey’s eyebrows rose, as though she suspected the impending answer and that it would be fun. Grace too looked intrigued, clearly thinking along similar lines. What was I missing?

“What is it, cutie,” Kelsey teased, leaning over to kiss her lover’s neck. “Got something to share with the class?”

“It’s hot!” Melody exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air. “When people watch me, I think it’s really hot, okay? Geez.”

“Aha,” her girlfriend grinned, taking her hand. “So that’s why you’re suddenly all bashful?”

“Not bashful,” Melody corrected her. “Horny. The idea of fucking or getting fucked by my girlfriend while other people watch is just…” she raised a hand to her head and motioned an explosion. “Monkey brain go boom.”

“That… could be fun,” Kelsey mused, glancing pointedly at Grace and me.

Beside me, my lover choked and looked to me as though for help. I just smiled and shrugged. To be honest, I didn’t entirely hate the idea. I think a part of me wished that I could have gone through college as a girl, experienced dating a few girls and just generally had fun. Explored my sexuality without the burden of my previous body weighing me down and muddying the waters.

It was too late now, though. I had fallen into a glorious, incredible, beautiful, and loving relationship with the girl of my dreams. It was a relationship I never wanted to jeopardize, no matter the what-ifs that were bouncing around in my head.

“I think that I’ll place the whole topic delicately on a shelf for later, and go down to see how the new guy is handling things,” I told them diplomatically. Grace clearly wasn’t entirely keen with anything right now, even if I was open to the idea.

Melody sighed theatrically and gave a pout. “Dang, still no foursome then. That’s okay…”

“We’ll think about it,” Grace said placatingly.

“O-oh! No!” the other girl blurted, waving her hands around with sudden concern. “No, I’m just joking. It’s okay. I’d never actually pressure my friends into something like that.”

“You mean, if we said yes, you’d have backed out?” I asked, faking a saddened expression.

With evil intent, I sat up and moved towards where they were on the ground and knelt before them. Reaching up, I cupped one of Melody’s cheeks with my left hand, and Kelsey’s with my right.

“I was looking forward to it, though,” I said, emphasising the husky, deep tones of my voice. “Eventually, of course… when Grace feels comfortable with it...”

When I stood up, all three girls were staring at me in flustered surprise. Making girls blush was so much fun, especially my girlfriend, and to a lesser extent obviously, my friends.

"Just teasing," I said, winking at the two on the floor who were gaping up at me. To Grace, I asked, "Downstairs?"

"U-um… yeah, sure," she nodded, smiling at me with quiet amusement.

Once we were in the stairwell, she gave me a side eye and asked, “Were you serious? I mean, obviously you said it was a joke, but…”

Now that it was just us, I felt myself blush. Damn, sometimes my brain just jumped at the chance to be a cheeky little shit without thinking of the consequences.

“Sort of?” I said, trailing off as though it were a question. “I mean, obviously I love them as friends. I’ve known them for a while too, before all of this, and I enjoyed their company then too. Which, I guess what I’m saying is, I’d be comfortable with the idea of uh… platonic sex? I have no idea what it’s called or anything.”

Hearing my own words forced me to place my back to the wall of the stairwell and hide my face in my hands. God, I was such a fucking weirdo sometimes. “Gods, that sounds so strange when I say it out loud. Is it weird that… I mean when she was joking around about it, I suddenly thought, oh, that might actually be fun. Does that make you uncomfortable? I’m sorry, I hope you know I love you to the end of the ring and back. The long way around, not to the outer edge—”

Grace kissed me. She pressed me against the wall, pushed my hands out of the way and enveloped me in a cocoon of warmth, all while delicately cradling my head in her hands. It was a different kiss than before. Soft, sweet, and loving.

When she pulled away, she was smiling with so much adoration in her large green eyes that it caused my heart to skip like an old walkman. “Ryn, it’s okay. I understand. It was a bit of harmless teasing fuelled by what-ifs. Yes, the idea of a foursome with them is hot, but… I’m not sure that I’m okay with sharing you, at least for now.”

Crap, please tell me I hadn’t made her worried with my stupid flirting. I mean, yes, I liked the idea of it but… girls were just really pretty. I looked at a lot of other girls and wondered sometimes. Especially obrec women… like, I wonder how that might be different?

Except, I didn’t have any intentions of actually following through on those thoughts. Grace was my life, my world. If I did something to hurt her, I’d throw myself into the red nightmare willingly. It would be less of a nightmare than seeing her heart broken. Fuck, I loved her so damned much. Plus, we’d spent so long pining after each other, what kind of moron would I be if I threw all of that hard work away? Then there was the fact that… wait, I needed to reply.

“I didn’t… I mean I don’t want to…” I stammered, unsure of how to collect all my jumbled thoughts into the message I wanted to send her. “I wouldn’t actually do it. No way in hell. You mean so freaking much to me. I can’t even imagine my future without you in it.”

“I know,” she smiled, kissing me again. When she pulled back, she had a sly, suggestive expression dancing on her lips. “Although… what if I did say yes, hmmm?”

My eyes widened and my brain threw sparks. “A-ah… I would… um…”

Laughing at my reaction, she took my hand and pulled me further down the stairs. “Come on, silly. Your friend is waiting for mama Ryn to help fix everything.”

Oh my god. I was so confused now. Confused and aroused. Did that mean she might be open to the idea later on? Like, if we got really deep with our relationship, built a big fuck off mountain of trust… it might be a possibility? Also, frankly, we needed to strengthen our friendship with Mel and Kels too. We had the bond of surviving that first week on the ring together, but Grace and I had changed so much since then. 

Oh, but wait… Grace and I had a cheat code! We could create an empathic link between us! A smile pulled at the corners of my lips, and I found myself rather abruptly excited and aroused. The next time we made love, I knew just what we were going to do...

 

Help I'm too gay to write plot.

If you'd like to support me and my writing, as well as read some more exclusive stories by me, plus get discord access, head over to my patreon! The lowest tier gets access to everything, with further tiers just there if you really like my stuff and want to support me further. Either way, thanks for reading!

327