Chapter 42: The System of G.O.D
1.4k 12 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 42: The System of G.O.D

-----------------------------------------------

G.O.D Also known as the Generations Of Dominions is the most mighty, all powerful, omnipotent force in this world. ”

 

Pope DeFranco, Church Of Hope

Year 409

//

--POV: Pope Andrew—

--Place: The Central Church/ Time: 01:06—

[+1 Mandate to Heaven]

A transparent screen pops up, showing me an increase to the Mandate.

The Mandate. The ability to negate any and all magic by the power invested in Heaven.

The Heavenly Mandate.

There is only one occurrence the public has ever seen this magic in, and that was in the Battle between the Great Sage and Pope Lockhart. (Lockhart, the guy who got a city in Adion named after himself)

This is a hereditary power that not even Adion Royalty know about.

A true, secret gem.

Given to me by my late father, Pope Lanchester.

Too bad I’m not a father, but when I reach my deathbed I’ll have to choose an heir to this power, an heir who shares my similar values with G.O.D.

But it isn’t important where this power came from, what’s important is what this power can do.

[89/100 Mandate of Heaven]

This system.

This window on front of me.

Is known as G.O.D.

There exists no deity. No supreme being that divulges in this space called heaven.

Heaven is simply a storage for this Mandate.

There is no reward for this thing called “good deeds”.

That is some bullshit that one of the popes that lived long ago started.

Don’t remember which one, though.

The Generations of Dominions, otherwise called The Heavenly dominions, is this set of exclusive powers that is only given to us, the pope, the hereditary successor to these heavenly powers.

The Generations of Dominions refer to the Dominions and their hereditary succession of the heavenly powers from one generation to the next, from one dominion to the next.

So I am considered a Holy Dominion, an operator of the system, G.O.D.

The Hero is labelled, The Divine Summoned. But since calling a hero “a Summon” may insult their huge ego, we use the word “hero”, to make the Summon feel special about themselves.

Speaking of Heavenly Powers, one of these powers is the Mandate of Heaven, which is the screen right on front of me.

Another one of these Heavenly powers is the Holy Summon, in which we can summon a being from another world, known as “The Divine Summoned” one that will gain unique powers, known as divine powers.

While Divine powers may be really strong against foes, against me, divine powers are all for naught as the Mandate can simply negate any buff the hero has, any sixth sense the hero has, any divine sight the hero has, or any other heroic power.

Ryuta has no business knowing such sensitive information, of course.

This system is built to allow Ryuta to be super powerful against outside enemies, yet extremely powerless when fighting me.

A perfect system for a puppet like Ryuta to be controlled by.

This is showcasing the ruthlessness in the system of G.O.D.

Luckily he hasn’t awakened any sixth sense or instinct that I know of.

So he should still be feeling the sugary sensation of invincibility, that feeling that his divine powers can do anything and can eventually carry him to victory.

Even though he is said to have suffered a loss in the tournament, there is no worries, as that loss would not be able to wake him up from the drowsiness and sweetness of “invincibility”.

 --POV: Lilith Von Adion—

--Place: Lilith’s bedroom/ Time: 23:53—

I can’t believe it.

He changed.

Ryuta has changed.

He isn’t the same immature little boy he was when he got here.

No.

He is taking it seriously.

I can’t believe it.

If you told me this some time ago, I wouldn’t believe it.

I would’ve refused to believe it.

But the reality is, Ryuta is gaining awareness of the surrounding.

Even if he hides it from others, me, the person who has been around him the most since he came here, knows that he is different.

*SCRITCH* *SCRITCH*

“haa….” A sigh escapes my lips as I point my fingers to the mirror in front of me, looking and inspecting my fingernails at every angle.

I put the nail file down on the dresser, stating the end of the hour long nail removing session.

A woman has to be well presented, has to have a certain ladylike aura for men to not think of her as a slut.

Because a female being presentable and decent earns the respect of the males around her.

Men who are of the highest status will always look for women who are also of the highest status.

Take the last conference about the accusation of the head priest ordering murder of some journalists.

I was the only woman there.

The rest were men.

I felt like I didn’t belong there, because I was different.

No man there has made me feel uncomfortable there, or said “Oh, what is a woman doing here?”

Or some other bullshit like that.

But that’s what even more frightening.

It’s that they ignore me.

They probably would give a pebble on the side of a road more attention than they gave me during this conference.

It isn’t that they are ignoring me because of a woman.

They are ignoring me because of my irrelevance.

It doesn’t matter whether I’m there or not.

They have a war that is about to start.

They couldn’t care less.

Which kinda makes sense.

Genderwise, men and women are pretty much the same.

On a biological level, both men and women look for good genes in the opposite gender.

In tournament stands filled with gladiators fighting a battle of death (without magic) for entertainment, it is common to find very young noble ladies and daughters of rich merchants sitting in the stands, looking at the men fighting in the arena.

These men who fight, fight a battle of physical strength.

As such, they tend to have great bodies to exhibit such physical prowess.

These extremely muscular bodies, who were training in the military grounds under a boiling sun, will obviously get a very noticeable tan.

A muscular body with the most honed of abs and biggest of biceps, and all those muscles are tanned?

It’s like honey for the young noble girls who are in puberty and are in a constant state of horniness and emotional turmoil. (Same thing with young noble boys)

These young women would obviously enjoy watching two of these hot studs fighting to the death in an arena.

It gives them the adrenaline of the fighting that they see happening in front of them, on top of the overflowing sexual arousal these women are experiencing from those men.

A market has grown out of these women’s sexual desires.

A slave market.

The free market is good at catering towards demand.

So what do these women demand? Handsome, tall, muscular, bearded and hairy men that can make any woman drool.

So what do the slave traders who only desire profit do?

These slave traders think to themselves:

“If these women who have very deep pockets are interested in these men, how about we give it to them? We go to very rural and desolate places, buy very young boys away from their poor parents for barely any gold, groom the young boys into being exactly what fetishes these young rich girls have, and then sell it to these young girls who obviously have lustful reasons for buying such a slave.”

These slave traders would train the young boys at an early age to achieve a muscular body as the body goes through puberty and has a growth spurt, allowing for more muscle growth.

These traders would also use good and fast ingredients and nutrition to help these boys grow, grow at such a pace that by the time they are in their late teens, they would have these muscular and tanned bodies from all the outer training.

And then you sell the boys on the market to these young girls.

These young girls send some servant to go into the market with specific orders of: “Make sure the man has a beard, or can grow a beard. Because he needs to have a beard! And make sure he has a hairy chest, hairy forarms, and hairy thighs. It doesn’t matter if he has or doesn’t have hair in other areas. His dick? His dick should be in the range of 6-8 inches when erect, no more no less.”

And other very, very specific requirements that they’ll most likely find on the market.

The free market gives special attention to variety of product in case one customer isn’t satisfied with a certain type of good.

There will always be other types.

I myself, don’t have one of these boys, but I do have a female classmate who has a few.

That’s right, a few.

She even offered to get me one of these boys, the only thing I had to do was give her my preferences in men, and she would find me a suitable candidate.

Imagine that.

A man who would do anything you want, looks however you want him to,

This behaviour of sex slavery isn’t limited to noble daughters.

Noble sons are also engaging in this sex slavery.

Little girls are getting groomed just like little boys.

It is quite a profitable trade.

And it is why it’s not banned.

Adion is quite a hypocritical nation.

Even though we tout ourselves as the most religious and holy nation in the world, we allow such a sex slave trade and keep it legal.

Why?

Because my family, the royal family, decided it’d be much better if they just taxed the traders for the slaves they are trading and make a ton of money from collecting taxes.

Those taxes could then go to fund other stuff that could benefit the country.

It’s really great, if you overlook the grooming of small children.

And given that we are overlooking it, you could say it’s really great.

*FWOP*

The door opens suddenly, alarming me from my dazed state that was lost in thought.

“Princess!” A maid hurriedly bows in apology as she realized what uncivilized manners she had entered the princess’ quarters with. The maid then starts explaining rapidly to excuse her misconduct in my room. “The king requests all nobles, royal figures, and prestigious guests to come to the Conference room immediately!”

It’s…..nearly midnight.

Why would father make a conference at this hour.

“What happened?” I ask, carefully observing the maid’s reactions.

“Princess. It is said that most, if not nearly all churches in Avalon have officially declared their secession from the pope and the central church.”

I just heard it.

The breaking of the final straw between Adion and Avalon.

“Close the door and wait outside.” I order the maid in a cold tone. I’m about to enter one of the most important conferences ever, I should not show any emotions. “I will be dressed in a minute."

The war that will happen at this rate, can only be stopped by god.

39