Chapter 21: Obsession
4.8k 44 102
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As democracy states, the yandere tag will now be added!

This chapter is for the readers who came here looking for the sexual content they were promised. Enjoy!

Chapter 21: Obsession

-----------------------------------------------

“We all put up a front in public, we hide our true selves under lies, deceit and fake personas. We believe that our real selves will be shamed upon, will be ridiculed, will be looked down on. The noble society is a perfect example, with every noble keeping their thoughts to themselves, never voicing any of it out of fear of being looked at with disdain. Only when they become very emotional is when their fake persona slip, allowing their actual self to be seen, their actual feelings, visible to the whole world.”

 

 

 Puppeteer Sirius, The Faker

Year 113

//

--POV: Laurence—

--Place: Clarissa’s Dorm Room / Time:21:41—

After coming back from the forest (and getting rewarded the best grade for our hunt), we immediately go to Blackberry street because Clarissa needs cake. In which afterwards, we come back to the dorm, before engaging in this awkward silence.

“I need to use the bathroom” Clarissa runs to the bathroom with a red face, clearly having no good intentions in whatever she is going to do in there.

“Take your time” I sip the tea that was resting on the table, and stare at the window, at that moon, another countless time. What is this habit? Am I addicted to it? Do others just not find the sky beautiful?

It could be racial, maybe it is because I am a dragon, the lord of the sky? Yes, definitely, I’m the most awesome race after all, so the reason I watch the sky is because of my awesomeness. I figured it out.

Hearing the bathroom door open, I turn my head in the bathroom’s direction, only to find Clarissa wearing…..

A red bra with black laces, and panties with the same design. These panties are accompanied by red fishnet stockings, and to add to that, she is also wearing black high heels……and while I may have lived for a very long time, I just gotta say…..

“Holy fuck”

Clarissa, her red face completely gone, replaced with her normal expressionless face, goes in the direction of the bed, like nothing is wrong (She really is a great actor). But just as she was about to pass me, I grab her wrist.

“What are you doing?”

“Is something wrong?” She tilts her head slightly as she looks at me, innocently blinking….playing the fool, are we?

*SLAM*

I immediately teleport us next to the wall that is near the bed, and slam my left hand on the wall, right next to her face, so she hears the sound right next to her right ear. After some shock and confusion washes over her, she starts fidgeting while saying “Laurence…we…shouldn’t…”

Not buying into her act, I slip my right hand into her panties, only to find her wetter than water. Regardless of what she feels, I start gently playing with her clit with my thumb while my index and middle finger make their way into her soaking folds.

“Ah….ah..uh…” Clarissa starts moaning but I don’t relent, or rather, I increase in intensity.

Feeling intense pleasure, she tries to close her legs to limit my hand movements, very bold of her to think I’ll allow her to. Taking my left hand off the wall, I lift her right leg by the crook of her knee, giving me more space, making her actions futile.

“Nnnn…..” Desperately trying to hold in the moans by clenching her teeth, I help her by whispering into her ear.

“Are you enjoying this?” My hot breath makes her shudder as I continuously finger her lower lips, not too fast, but not too slow.

“No…no…i…am…not” she repeats it over and over, as if trying to convince her body that it isn’t enjoying it.

“Oh? Then should I stop?” I stop breathing erotically into her ear, and pause my fingers’ movements in her pussy, interested in her reaction.

“No! Don’t stop!” Yelling right next to me…is she that afraid of the pleasure halting?

Enough teasing, time to get down to the real business, inserting my ring finger into her vagina, I get a squeal out of her.

She is no longer resisting at all, instead, she is on her tippy toes (with the high heels), moving her hips as I play with her creaming pussy, trying to get as much pleasure as possible.

“Haa…haa…kiss…haa….me” She manages to ask for  kissing in between her hot breaths and moans, feeling pity for her begging, I oblige. Her tongue wraps around mine as soon as I enter her mouth, not wanting to let go

“Mmmmm!”

After half a minute of fingering, I start feeling her pussy tightening, so I immediately stop fingering her.

“haa…haa….wha…” As we let go of each other’s mouths, a string of saliva remains, hanging from lips to lips. She sends me a questioning gaze despite her lust, clearly not understanding why I stopped.

“Is something wrong?” I ask her the same question she asked me a minute ago, intending to make sure she regrets what she did.

“I….want….to…come” She says, her eyes pleading.

I don’t respond, instead, I move my head towards her and bite her right earlobe gently, getting a cute reaction of her body going stiff and her back arching back a little.

“I didn’t hear that” I whisper into her ear with more hot breath, intending to make her as horny as possible.

“Please….please…let…me..come” Her legs are shaking gently, as she leans her weight on me, her high heels barely touching the floor.

That’s better, she finally learned how to beg properly, and all on her own as well. She has talent in this, but no more waiting, I’ll give her the release she so desperately wants.

Ahhhhhhhh!” Her legs shake violently as warm liquid sprays onto the floor from her lower lips, her hands are holding my back with all their might…..if I didn’t have a sound barrier ready, she would have alerted the maid standing outside.

“Haa….haa” After screaming for about 10 seconds, she finally stops, the only thing audible in the room being her rough breathing “Th…thank you..” Thanking me? Does she think we are finished? It seems she needs reeducation.

“Wha-” Throwing her onto the bed, she lands head first, with her ass high in the air for all to see.

Removing my belt, pants and underwear, I bring my dick (which I’m very proud of) near her soaking entrance (I’m still standing, only she is on the bed).

Clarissa lifts her head and looks back at me, only to find my lower half naked, and my dick, inches away from her vagina.

“Wai- Ahhhh!” The second scream happens, as I thrust my dick deep, all the way in until it hits her cervix.

“Ahhhh…ahhh…ahhh” Loud moans ring out as I start thrusting into her, not stopping even once.

With my hands on her ass, I pound like there is no tomorrow, because even though I am a millennia old dragon, I never had sex before this.

Don’t shame me for this, it’s just….I didn’t really have the luxury to worry about the opposite sex for most of my life, let alone have any relations with them.

Holy fuck (that’s twice I said it), her pussy is so tight and wet, with her insides gripping on my shaft, as if it’s afraid to let go.

“…please pul…” I hear a mumble as I am thrusting.

‘What?’ This girl needs to speak up.

‘Please pull my hair’ Clarissa requests something outrageous in the telepathy, but just because it’s outrageous doesn’t mean I’m going to deny it (plus she asked nicely).

“Ahhh….yes” I pull her blond hair roughly, causing her upper body to no longer touch the bed, only her kness being on the blanket. “The…..plea…sure….and….pain..feel…s…..so….good” Pain? Well this is her first time, although it seems she gets turned on by the pain she is feeling.

But let’s not judge her.

“Look at that face” Tut, tut, her face is the very definition of slut, she is drooling and her face is as red as a tomato, and her once clear eyes look hazy, along with ragged breathing, makes it obvious she is drowning in lust.

With my right hand holding her throat, and my left around her waist, I point her head in the direction of the mirror

“What does that face look like?” I ask her as I pound her insides.

“It….looks…..like”

“Like?”

“A….sex-crazed…woman…..who…can’t….stop…thinking….with…her..lower body…” How honest of her, as a reward, I’ll bang her harder.

“You can always show me this face, this erotic piece of art. If you think I’ll be disgusted by it, then you are clearly mistaken.” This is the reason she was playing the hard-to-get play when she came out of the bathroom, she didn’t want to appear slutty…..how cute of her.

“It’s coming again!….I’m coming again!” Who is she yelling at? I don’t know…but let’s give her a good orgasm.

Oh fuck. Something is building up inside of me as well….increasing my speed, I release a ton of sperm into her womb as she has a leg-shaking orgasm, with upturned eyes and a tongue hanging out, she looks like a real mess.

--Place: Clarissa’s Dorm Room / Time:01:32—

Dressed back in my butler clothes after that great sex, I kiss Clarissa as she sleeps, in which she mumbles something about me being there cuddling her when she wakes up, and make my way to the door.

Opening it, I find a maid standing by it, with the same stoic expression….but…..

a different face.

Just as I was about to leave to the library, I notice something odd about her….Her presence is gone, she is standing there and I can feel her with my perception ability but I can’t feel her mana….weird…

Thinking nothing of it, I continue onwards…before I suddenly freeze in my tracks…remembering what Clarissa’s father told me when he noticed I had no presence.

“Are you an imperial assassin?”

I turn around, looking back at her, and she looks back at me. Not willing to participate in a staring contest, I move towards her.

“Is there a problem, sir?” A hoarse voice…and addressing me as sir? I don’t remember the maids addressing me like that.

“What’s your name?”

Just as I ask her that question, she makes a beeline towards me, with dagger in hand, aiming at my throat. She is pretty fast, for a human, that is.

Catching the wrist of the hand that is holding the dagger, I teleport us near the wall(we were in the middle of the corridor) and restrain her.

“Don’t you know it’s rude to not introduce yourself?” She better not be cursed like those goons, well even if she is, I will be properly prepared this time to use time magic to reverse the curse on her body.

Hearing no response, I become more threatening. “I said who are you? Who do you work for?”

I put more pressure on the hand that’s holding her wrist, hearing her bones cracking. I Clearly indicate that she will feel a lot of pain if she doesn’t start co-operating.

“Ughh……I…." Don’t tell me you will be exactly like the goons....

“I…nnnn…work for the……..” She is giving in under the pressure? I thought assassins were supposed to be trained to tolerate torture, (if they fail their mission) or is the pain she is receiving from getting her bones broken more than I thought?

“the….church...”

Fuck the library, we are going to go visit the holy land.

102