Chapter 23: Examination
4k 28 84
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Another Poll! (I want to know your opinion, the votes will not affect the story.)

Chapter 23: Examination

-----------------------------------------------

“Some people say it is our intelligence that defines us, I tell them they are wrong. I say that it is our emotions and feelings that make us who we are. Because while every smart person will answer a question the same way, every emotional person will each answer the question differently.”

 

 

Princess Aveline, More than just words

Year 871

//

 --POV: Clarissa Chamberlayne—

--Place: Clarissa’s Dorm Room(Bathroom) / Time:19:11—

I am addicted.

He smells too good. My obsession with him is getting worse and worse, is what I think as I finger myself while I sniff his underwear.

Even though I had to sneak into the laundry room that normally has the maids occupying it, I managed to get his used underwear.

And shit, was it worth it.

It has been 3 months since Laurence caught the maid that was an assassin, in which Laurence claims to have dealt with it. It has been pretty uneventful since then. Other than inspecting my other servants for being potential spies, I have done nothing much other than studying.

So why am I masturbating to Laurence’s underwear?

Because Laurence decided a week ago that we will have no more sex until my exams are over, so I can focus on my studies.

How cruel of him to treat his lover like this, after having the most amazing sex for over 2 months, I can no longer orgasm from masturbation, as the pleasure from it isn’t even near enough.

I can only masturbate while smelling his used clothes and imagine us having sex, I have never felt so pitiful before (and even then I don’t orgasm).

Frankly, I knew I had a higher libido than other girls my age, and I started exploring myself when I was 12, but I never knew I was such a thirsty whore.

He has been ignoring our sex life, staying in the library for hours, reading and reading as if his life depends on it. And while I do enjoy the feeling that I am not even worth his attention, my body wants otherwise.

To help me cope with my desires, he promised that if I got the best mark in the class, he would reward me generously.

So I have been zealously studying for the last week, determined to find out about this reward, because frankly….

I can’t take it anymore.

--POV: Laurence—

--Place: Clarissa’s Dorm Room / Time:20:55—

Now that the church is too busy dealing with the aftermath of St Loius church accidentally burning down (the pope is probably really pissed), and they also have a demon on the loose to worry about, their influence in this region of the capital has substantially decreased, and they have no leeway to target Clarissa anymore…

Speaking of Clarissa…

I don’t know what to make of this. Clarissa has shown extraordinary dedication to studying, for the past 11 days, everytime I see her, she is studying.

While I am flattered that she would go through such lengths just for sex, I can’t help but feel worried.

This  girl is showing so much willpower, it’s nearly as much as mine.

A human having nearly as much willpower as a dragon? If it wasn’t happening on front of me, I would have called it bullshit.

Clarissa is special, alright. She has been exceeding my expectations in studying, training and….sex. In these previous months, she has become so much stronger, physically and magically, I’m talking that her mana pool has grown significantly, her strength and speed have increased by nearly 40% (thanks to me) and she can hide her presence better, to the point others don’t notice her growth at all. But the problem is that she is becoming more and more apathetic to anyone who isn’t me, even her family, she barely thinks anything of them anymore.

“haah” I sip the same black tea I have already gotten familiar to as I sit with my chair in the direction of the window.

The question I keep asking myself, is my presence truly benefitting her?

Is what’s happening to her good or bad? A part of me would argue that it’s good, that her feelings for me is as strong as the feelings I have for her, that with this more-apathetic personality and improved strength, she will have the ability to protect herself better.

But another part says no, that she is losing her human part, that her morphing personality will make it so I don’t recognize her anymore.

Rationality vs emotions, again. However, I’m going to have to side with the rationality here. She is clearly way more capable now then when she summoned me. Even if she has changed, I would argue it’s for the better.

Shit, what do I do….

*BAM*

The door abruptly opens, and a heavily breathing Clarissa makes a beeline towards me with a paper in hand, her eyes staring straight at my crotch.

She places the paper on the table and kneels, before she immediately begins…

*ZIP*

Undoing my belt and taking off my pants (as I remain sitting), she starts stroking my penis as she licks my balls…..

Damn, how did she get so good at this after just two months.

I take the paper that she brought and start reading…

----------Theoretical Results Leaderboard-----------

               Name                                     Mark (/1000)

  1. Clarissa Chamberlayne        982
  2. Ryuta Koichi                             974
  3. Lucy Ragnant                            971
  4. Alex Maxwell                             966
  5. Samuel Dorneez                       943

…..

……………….

------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, seriously surprising, I didn’t believe she could pass the 980-mark on that exam. Damn, Ryuta must be fuming right about now. From what I know, he is pretty popular in the class. To lose to Clarissa not only in the tournament (he technically didn’t lose) but to also lose in the theoretical exams. Seems he couldn’t bribe himself to victory in this examination.

I pat her head as she sucks my penis “You are a real intellectual, amazing potential indeed” If cultivated correctly, she could become a powerhouse, both intellectually and strength-wise.

Her eyes sparkle as I praise her on her amazing efforts, despite the lust and carnal desires she is drowning in right now. She even starts sucking more enthusiastically, sometimes she is too cute for her own good. Moving my hand to the back of her head, I push my dick into her, deep throating her as I cum in the deepest part of her throat.

*GULP*

No semen entered her lungs….she really is becoming a professional at this. “Come here” After she swallows every last bit of cum, I gesture her to get off her knees, only to find a puddle of liquid underneath her, did she orgasm from sucking my dick? Was she that pent-up?

Well, even though I made her abstain from sex for a week, I too, have been lusting quite a bit, especially since she sleeps in her lingerie now.

She sits on my lap, facing towards me, with both legs spread apart, with my legs in between. Her wet pussy rubbing against my dick, she puts one hand around my back, and the other hand going through my hair, she starts kissing me.

Her entrance rubs against my penis, she clearly wants it inside….but she isn’t doing it…..

“haa….haa” her breathing is already ragged, and her vagina is soaking, even though we haven’t done anything to it yet.

Is she waiting for my permission?

This is too adorable, I don’t think I can handle this level of adorableness. “Sit” I order and she immediately sits on my lap, my penis grazing her cervix.

“Nnnnn!” She moans loudly despite our tongues intertwining, she deserves a reward after all.

She starts immediately moving up and down as she desperately kisses me, sometimes creating circular motions as she moves so my dick hits every part of her insides. She is trying so hard to please me…

Letting go of her lips, I look into her eyes, those eyes that are shining, burning with lust. She too looks into my eyes, before she breaks eye contact and starts gently kissing my neck as my dick goes in and out of her.

Deciding she has moved enough, I grab her by the ass and stand up from the chair, in response to this, Clarissa wraps her legs around my waist as I start hammering into her pussy.

“Oh….god…” her kissing of my neck abruptly stops as new waves of pleasure roam her body, exploding from her vagina.

God?

God?!

“Who is your god?” We need to make something clear here.

*DRIP* *DRIP*

She is leaking so much that the sounds of her juices falling to the floor is audible as she can’t stop squirting.

“Yo….you…are” Well, it’s a good thing she knows who to put her faith into, because unlike the church, I’m kind to my followers (I’m too great after all).

As I thrust into her, one of my hands that are holding her ass suddenly spanks her, causing her to arch her back a bit.

“haaaaa!” Her moans becoming lewder and lewder with every thrust, I maintain my pace as I ravish her insides..

“please….give…” She starts mumbling as her head rests on my shoulder.

“…give…me….every….last….drop..” She says every word with a moan in between, I’m surprised her brain is still functioning, if this was 3 months ago she would have passed out by now.

“of….CUM!!” She screams as I ejaculate into her pussy, but even though I am currently painting her womb white….it doesn’t mean I’m going to stop, she wasn’t the only one with no sex for a week.

She wants me to give her every last drop?

Even though her stamina has improved drastically, she seems to be forgetting something….

She is dealing with the vitality of a dragon.

Do you side with rational Laurence or emotional Laurence?
  • Rational Laurence Votes: 33 58.9%
  • Emotional Laurence Votes: 23 41.1%
Total voters: 56 · This poll was closed on Feb 15, 2020 06:17 AM.
84