Choice 2
772 7 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"New here?"

She asks, noting your surprise. You nod. She points over to a scene you missed before - a pretty young woman is being led through the market naked by a pair of city guardsmen, leading her to a stockade in the empty center.

"She probably tried to prostitute without a license. Tried to be cheap, now she is cheap. $5 per fuck until she can pay the fine."

You decide to enjoy the show for a while.

You can't help but watch the dirty scene as the guardsmen chain her hands into place and set out a bucket to catch any dripping cum. She begins to take one guy after the other. She has dick in her mouth, one in her ass and of course one in her pussy. Not exactly the sort of thing you were expecting to see in a public marketplace in broad daylight.

"Better get used to it - Vailia runs on sex. We have the finest whores in the world, and it's our favourite pastime even when we're not getting paid. Anyway, let me give you some friendly advice. Don't try to sell anything unless you're registered with the Guild."

It takes a moment to realize what she's implying, and you nod your head - not exactly what you had been thinking about to make money, but the advice seems well-meaning. You'll have to learn more about this "Guild".

[You gain Lust +1(51) You are sluttier and less sensual. You are more likely to enjoy extreme play and group sex]

"So, like my offer?"

She reminds you of her proposition, to take a night of pleasure in return for very generous terms on a loan. While you're not feeling any particular chemistry, she's seemed interested from the moment she laid eyes on you, and her well-filled blouse is not unattractive. Hazel eyes and full lips smile as you consider.

[Sudmit to her pleasure]

[You would rather not spend your first night with a stranger you don't care about]

[She can serve you for the night if she wishes]

What do you do ?
  • First choice Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Second choice Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Third choice Votes: 3 42.9%
Total voters: 7 · This poll was closed on Feb 7, 2020 10:26 AM.
5