Seventy-third Encounter
1.9k 7 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seventy-third Encounter

“What are you doing back, Maxi?” (me)

Demon general Maxi had returned. She didn’t quite so confident as she had before though.

“I-I’m here to apologize. As the dark god’s representative, you are obviously higher rank, yet I’d attempted to overthrow you before, foolishly teaming up with humans, even. Even if I didn’t know at the time, I should’ve known better than to doubt the authority of one sent by the dark god.” (Maxi)

“Um…” (me)

“You are the one responsible for Mason escaping?” (Sam)

“That’s right, at a critical moment in the war, I brought troops to intervene. Mason escaped capture because of this.” (Maxi)

“Did Dave make you do this?” (me)

“What? No! It’s only natural that I apologize when I’ve gone against the desires of my superior! In the demon kingdom, you are the highest ranked! Even higher than the king!” (Maxi)

“Uh… higher than the king?” (me)

“That’s right! If you ordered it, he would do anything you tell him!” (Maxi)

“I suspect the dark god did this knowing you’d hate it, Lily.” (Sam)

“I don’t want to be a high authority. I just want to have fun!” (me)

“There’s no reason you can’t have fun. Authority can be lots of fun! Go ahead and give me an order!” (Maxi)

“I don’t want to give an order. I don’t like responsibility, and authority is lots of responsibility.” (me)

“Bah. You’re no fun. I liked getting ordered around, but you and Dave both just don’t like giving orders.This is why I think I should’ve been the king. I’d give lots of orders. I’d make it so no demon ever had to think again!” (Maxi)

… demons confuse me.

“Lily, I think she’d like you to give her an order. Maybe you could make it something fun and harmless. It doesn’t have to be a responsibility thing, it could just be playing around too.” (Sam)

“A harmless order? Like what? Tell her to orgasm?” (me)

“Yes! Do that!” (Maxi)

“... okay… Orgasm.” (me)

She collapsed to the floor spasming.

“Oh god! Blessed darkness! Thank you!” (Maxi)

“Uh… how long will this take?” (me)

“Until… I… decide… I’m… done… with… your… order.” (Maxi)

I decided to move her to the bed where it’d be more comfortable than the floor. We did get a softer floor installed, that’s waterproof, sorta like an outdoor gym-mat. However, it’s still not as comfortable as the bed.

“Alright, you enjoy yourself here. Sam? Can I see Peony?” (me)

“Sure, I’ll show you the way. I know you’re still not too familiar with the place yet.” (Sam)

“Well, it doesn’t help that you and Valia keep making adjustments to the layout.” (me)

“There’s a lot of things to take care of, and I want to make sure we can raise Peony well.” (Sam)

… when I returned a few hours later, Maxi was sleeping. She also seemed to still be shuddering a little now and then. Was she still orgasming? Wow. Is she ever going to stop? She did claim she could stop whenever she decided she was done.

“Do you want to move her somewhere else?” (Sam)

“No, it’s fine. The bed is plenty big. I do kinda like having more people. Not sure why.” (me)

“You just love being the center of an orgy.” (Sam)

“I’m pretty sure there’s more to it than that… though I do like being the center of an orgy.” (me)

“Well, there’s only one of me, but I can still give you my attention.” (Sam)

“Dick me.” (me)

“Now that’s a nice order.” (Sam)

“It wasn’t an order.” (me)

“Don’t pout, I was just teasing. I’ll fill you as much as you want.” (Sam)

I kept him in me until I fell asleep. Though, it did make me wonder a little: Can I learn to make aphrodisiacs? Lust poison is something like that, right? Might be useful if I could learn how to enhance or lower someone’s libido.

***Author Note***

Demons have a hierarchy. It’s very important to them. This fact was just made up as I wrote this chapter! Maxi is the one responsible for saving Mason’s army from having to surrender. She was originally going to launch a campaign to defeat Lily, and then declare herself the Demon King (I’m not too clear on how she thought she could convince the other Demon Generals to accept this claim). Dave appearing kinda put a halt to that plan.

50