Seventy-fifth Encounter
1.8k 8 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seventy-fifth Encounter

“Oh! Hey, Lane! Haven’t seen you in a while! You here for a fucking again?” (me)

“Actually no. I got a girlfriend.” (Lane)

It was then I noticed Valia following behind her.

“Hi mom.” (Valia)

“Hello, Valia. You and Lane are getting along well, huh?” (me)

“Y-yeah.” (Valia)

Oh how cute, she’s embarrassed! 

“I suppose I’m not the only tentacle girl interested in consent now.” (me)

“Yeah, and she can join me as an adventurer. I hear you aren’t actually stuck here anymore though. You can leave now, right?” (Lane)

“I can leave, but I’m really not cut out for adventuring. So, I’m probably gonna stay here.” (me)

“Lane, you can still fuck Lily, I don’t mind.” (Valia)

“Well, I do! I don’t think it’s right to fuck a mother and daughter at the same time! Would feel way too close to incest. Sorry, Lily.” (Lane)

“It’s fine. I just hope the two of you enjoy each other.” (me)

“Well, I’m afraid we aren’t going to show you, because I’m not really comfortable with the idea of fucking your daughter in front of you.” (Lane)

“You probably won’t like the normal mating habits of regular tentacle monsters then.” (Valia)

“Well, you aren’t a regular tentacle monster. So it’s not an issue.” (Lane)

“No, I suppose I’m not.” (Valia)

“So, what plans do the two of you have?” (me)

“I’m hoping to see more of the world outside.” (Valia)

“Yeah! I’m gonna show her around! I’d originally planned on staying here because of you, but now I don’t need to.” (Lane)

“I’m a little sad you’re leaving, but I’m glad you two found someone.” (me)

“You’re really not upset about losing a lover?” (Sam)

“She wasn’t mine to begin with. Lane is Lane. I’d rather she find happiness.” (me)

“This sort of thing is part of how I know I’m not the same as you, mom. I’d be pretty unhappy if Lane left me for someone else.” (Valia)

Valia embraced Lane as she said that.

“Hey, not here! Watch where you put those things!” (Lane)

“So, you’re fine doing it somewhere else then? We’ll be borrowing one of the guest rooms, Sam.” (Valia)

And with that, Valia took Lane through the door to the rest of the house… maybe I should actually explore the full thing someday instead of staying in my room all the time. I don’t really want to though. I’m comfy here!

***Author Note***

Rolled a 1 for how random/unrelated to the plot it’d be. So… randomly not random? Tried to come up with something connected to the core plot, involving the least important characters possible in doing so. Slight problem: I’m not actually sure what the core plot is. Oh well.

48