Seventy-eighth Encounter
1.8k 6 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seventy-eighth Encounter

A humanoid mass of muscle and hair walked in. 

“I hear there’s a powerful monster in here! This lady wants a fight!” (lady)

If she’d not declared herself a lady, I’d not be able to tell.

“... why do so few of my visitors want to fuck?!” (me)

“You aren’t interested in fighting? Fighting is so much fun though!” (lady)

“I don’t like fighting.” (me)

“Bah. Should’ve known a boss of this dungeon wouldn’t want to fight. I heard you were strong though! Don’t you want to test your strength? Isn’t the thrill of battle what led you to grow strong?” (lady)

“No.” (me)

“I suppose your appearance does make it clear you don’t put power first. Everyone tells me I’m crazy for using so many power potions. They’re all so vain.” (lady)

“Are power potions why you have so much body hair and muscle?” (me)

“Damn straight! I can fight bears bare-handed and not be at a disadvantage! Everyone complains about the effects on appearance, but I think they’re crazy not to take advantage of such easily available power!” (lady)

“Are you one of the strongest in the world then?” (me)

“Oh, uh… no. I’m still working on that. I have a lot of strength, but I still need more combat experience to really become one of the strongest. That’s… kinda why I was hoping you’d fight with me. I’d rather start with a boss that’s known for not killing people, rather than challenging the more dangerous dungeons.” (lady)

“I suppose I could spar with you.” (me)

This really wasn’t how I imagined my return as a dungeon boss would go. Though, now that I think about it, I suppose there wasn’t a lot of fucking at the start either. Also… damn slavers and rapists… I’m glad to not be seeing those anymore. 

“Ah, that’s better, you’re getting worked up huh? C’mon, let’s fight.” (lady)

“Was just thinking about something unpleasant” (me)

Time to see if all that muscle really is useful for her. I aimed to grapple and restrain and… wait what? Her punches hit as hard as hammers! Luckily, she really was lacking in experience. Despite her power, she was terrible at predicting my attacks, and her own were easy to see. Didn’t take too long for me to figure out how to catch her off-guard and tie her up. 

“Damnit. I was really hoping I’d win.” (lady)

“Have you actually fought any monsters at all?” (me)

“Uh… not really. I wrestled with some of the tentacle monsters and dick monsters on the way here, but none of them put up much of a fight.” (lady)

“Well, you clearly need more practice.” (me)

I then released her from my tendril bindings.

“Do you want to try again?” (me)

“I’d love to!” (lady)

I ended up spending a few hours trying to teach this fool how to fight properly. Which is a little weird since I’m really not that amazing at fighting either. Oh well, I’m still good enough to give her a few pointers and beat her in a spar. In fact, she wasn’t really much stronger than me in brute strength, which makes me question if her power potions were really all that great. When Sam got back from home, I was quick to finish up, and send the muscular lady away.

“Geeze, Lily, you’re really eager today. Oh, don’t pout. I’ll stay with you a while, okay? Let me show you how much I’ve learned. Oh, and I got some toys from town to try out on you.” (Sam)

Are those dildos? Oooh. Sam got enjoyably creative, and I discovered the joy of being filled and fucked by multiple fake dicks at the same time as my lover filled me with their own dick. I’m not sure how he managed to get them all to move like that at the same time. He said something about them being minor magic items that responded to an easy spell he learned. I don’t really get it, but then, I don’t know how to use magic. I just know he found a way to make it feel like I’m getting fucked by multiple of him at the same time. Thank you Sam, I really needed this bliss. 

***Author Note***

Writing rate died down again, so there's only one this week. Not sure how long it will stay like this. :(
It annoys me because I like writing. The ideas only flow when I get into the right state of mind though, and I haven't found a way to make it happen on purpose yet.

43