Seventy-ninth Encounter
1.8k 7 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seventy-ninth Encounter

*creak*

“Oooh, so you’re the famous boss here, huh?” (woman 1)

“What kinda fluids do you make?” (woman 2)

“Don’t just jump straight to the main point! We’re supposed to introduce ourselves first! She’s not a brainless monster like the others!” (woman 1)

“Oh, right, sorry! I’m Matilda, and this is Genne, and we’re collecting ingredients for alchemy.” (Matilda)

“Uh, well, I’m Lily, and all I can offer is my milk?” (me)

“Perfect! Um… do you have a preferred way to provide it?” (Genne)

“Genne! If you do it the fun way, it won’t be good for alchemy! Save the fun for after the collection!” (Matilda)

“To avoid making a mess, how about we move to the bath?” (me)

“Oh, that’s a great idea! I should actually take a sample of the bath water too, to check if there’s anything special about it.” (Matilda)

… one short trip to the bath later…

“So these devices I’ve attached to your breasts will collect your milk. Once the bottles are full, we can have some fun. Assuming you want to of course.” (Matilda)

“By ‘fun’ you mean fucking, right? I’ve been kinda annoyed at how many visitors don’t want to fuck.” (me)

“Of course! This place is so great for fucking! Though, perhaps your problem is that everyone spends so much time with the dick monsters they don’t come this far.” (Genne)

“I’m a bit surprised. I remember seeing lots of people wanting to fuck before.” (me)

“Well, between the discovery of Lust Liquor and the remodelling of the dungeon, most people don’t see any reason to delve very deep now. In the past, everyone went as deep as they could for better rewards, but now everyone just collects lust poisons, and leave quickly to make sure it doesn’t spoil before they can use it.” (Genne)

“Huh. By the way, I met someone who claimed to use power potions. What are those?” (me)

“Oh, those… ugh. Power potions were a failed product intended to provide a quick way to boost the power of soldiers and shorten required training time.” (Matilda)

“The side effects are horrid though!” (Genne)

“Are you talking about the change in appearance?” (me)

“No. While many do dislike the excessive muscle and body hair it produces, that isn’t the problem. The problem is that users lose dexterity. Winning a fight requires more than just raw strength, and the more skilled a person is, the more of a problem low dexterity can be. So power potions are considered only good for people with no intention of ever trying to be great.” (Matilda)

“It’s good for wrestling though, so it does get used in some wrestling tournaments.” (Genne)

“Ugh, yeah, and that’s a large part of why so many people mistakenly think it’s a good way to get stronger fast. At least it’s possible to undo the effects, but that can be costly.” (Matilda)

“Oh dear. I guess the lady I met really messed up.” (me)

“Yeah, if they made heavy use of them, then that was probably a mistake, unless they intend to be a professional wrestler.” (Matilda)

“The jars are full, time for fun!” (Genne)

“Oh! That’s good! I get to go first! You went first last time, Genne.” (Matilda)

“I can fuck you both at once.” (me)

“Oh no, we want to take turns seeing how fast we can make you cum!” (Genne)

“We’ll be collecting some samples of that too!” (Matilda)

This is definitely the best encounter I’ve had in a while. I’m not too sure how long I lasted, but I do know that I fell asleep in pleasure before they were done. They proved to be quite good at getting me to release samples for their experiments, and I let them have some eggs too. Eggs not implanted in anyone won’t become monsters, so I’m not worried. Maybe there will be a use for them in alchemy.

44