Eightieth Encounter
1.7k 7 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eightieth Encounter

“I’m here to end you, foul monster!” (man)

“Didn’t you get the memo? I’m not here to be eliminated.” (me)

“No, no, that’s not what I mean! I mean: I’m here to end you with the power of MY COCK!” (man)

“Okay, I admit, that thing’s pretty big compared to most.” (me)

“That’s right! I’ll fuck you into submission, and your reign of sexual terror will end!” (man)

“Uh, I actually try not to scare people.” (me)

“I’m trying to role play here! Stop ruining it!” (man)

“... sorry. Um… Ha! You can’t beat me, foolish hero! I’ll suck that cock so hard, it succumbs to me!” (me)

“Great! I’d love to see you try!” (man)

One long fuck session later…

“Oh god, I’m seeing stars! How many times did you make me cum?” (man)

“Thirty-seven. Do you still want to keep going?” (me)

“No, no, you win. I’m exhausted. You fucked me so many different ways. I was amazed at how you used your tongue at first while sucking me off, but then… then… oh god, you used so many tricks. It’s not fair! You’re basically a one woman orgy!” (man)

“Have you had orgies before?” (me)

“Oh, yeah! Lots of them! We have an organized orgy every year in winter. Though we had to ban lust liquor after the last one. It feels great, but ruins orgies since everyone’s too busy orgasming and lying around in afterglow to actually fuck. I still can’t believe you have so many vaginas. Almost wish I had more dicks to fill them with.” (man)

“That might be possible with alchemy.” (me)

“Oh, no, I don’t actually want that, it’s just a fun thought. One big dick is plenty. Especially since most ladies don’t have enough holes for more.” (man)

“So, after the hero is defeated, does he become my prisoner?” (me)

“...that does sound fun, but I really should be getting back home. My wife is still waiting for me and gets upset if I’m too late.” (man)

“Wait, you’re married and you come here?” (me)

“She knows. Met her at one of the yearly orgy gatherings in fact. She let me face you alone because she likes dick, and you just aren’t dicky enough for her.” (man)

“Almost makes me wish I had dicks.” (me)

“You should totally get some, dicks are great!” (man)

“Eh, I’d rather not. At this point, I don’t think it’d feel right. I’m too accustomed to not having them.” (me)

“My wife said something similar when Talia suggested giving her one. Though she did get tempted by the idea of a tentacle dick she could fuck herself with, she turned it down.” (man)

“Well, tell your wife I said hi, and thanks for letting me fuck you.” (me)

“Will do. Can you let go of my cock now? It feels good getting gently stroked like this, but I’m really too tired to continue and need to return.” (man)

“Yeah, see ya.” (me)

And he vanished.

***Author Note***

Had an idea and let it run. I was worried I’d not have enough to fill out a chapter but it actually went longer than expected (though it’s still short). Only thing I rolled dice for is how well Lily did on the sex. She won, but it took a while.

46