The Premise
14k 14 145
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Prologue

I’d long been fascinated by monster girls. I’m not really sure why, but I often looked at images of them often seeking out new designs and ideas people had. One monster girl in particular seemed to catch my attention, and I kept staring at it. I’d move on, then go back and stare more. I couldn’t figure it out, why did it draw my attention so?

“Interested huh?”

What? Who said that? I looked around and saw no one.

“Is it that you want to be with one? Or do you want to be one?”

She was a tentacle monster… neither of those made any sense… did they? Besides, I was a guy… I mean, I was born one, and never bothered to question it at least. Never had a reason to… I’m not really a tentacle girl am I? That’s not really something I fantasize about being… right?

I felt like I was failing to convince myself. It wasn’t like I actually thought I was really a tentacle girl inside, it was more like my imagination just couldn’t let go of the question: What would that be like? My curiosity burned with need for an answer.

“Your wish is my command.” She totally giggled as she finished saying that.

I was torn between dread and eager anticipation as my consciousness faded. I wanted to know.

The Setup

Oh god this is weird. I’ve just woken up, I’m lying in a comfortable bed, and already I can feel way too many limbs. It takes me a while just to get a feel for where all my limbs are and how they can move. All the extra eyes don’t help.

Strangely, none of this feels wrong at all. Surely, it should? There’s no sense of phantom limbs, and once I start to get everything moving right, it all feels totally natural and normal. That’s weird, isn’t it? I mean, I can see in all directions at once, and it’s not at all disorienting. That’s not normal.

The room is oddly empty. A lovely heart shaped bed of rather ludicrous size in the center of one wall, with a bathroom entrance next to it. A rather luxurious bathroom too, with a fountain of warm water filling a shallow pool. Not as hot as a spa, but it feels wonderful. 

Before I finished my exploration of the bathroom, I first finished my exploration of my body. I had eyes in places eyes don’t normally go, slick tendrils where hands and legs should be. My head seemed mostly human though, just an odd green tint for skin, and short darker green hair. My tongue… it was quite long, and weirdly sensitive. My final conclusion: Being a tentacle girl felt wonderful. 

Also: Floating is fun. Way more fun than standing. Doesn’t really feel like proper flight though, when I only move about as fast as I walked in the past, and I can’t seem to go very high. Max floating height just makes me feel about as tall as I was before, at almost six feet. Except I lack proper references to be sure, and it’s more comfortable to float a little lower.

Other than my bed and bathroom, the rest of the room was fairly plain. Like hewn stone, forming a massive lit cavern. I could make the lights dim or brighten at will, and even make it fully dark if I wanted. I found I liked keeping it dim, since the glowing stones in the ceiling, walls and floor looked like stars that way.

There was one door. It looked very large, and would not open. Somehow it reminded me of boss room doors in games. Odd.

*** Author Note ***

The prologue was originally in my Nonsense pile, due to not expecting to ever write more. However, I somehow came up with an idea for what to do with the rest of the story, and began writing more. Hopefully I'm able to keep the ideas flowing long enough to complete it.

145