The Final Joint Battle!!
1k 5 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The battle has already started and Midoriya was off to a fast start. He was hopping ahead of Uraraka, Mineta, and Ashido. They were communicating with hand signals. Midoriya was scouting up ahead before he was suddenly sieged by random barrels.

“KYAHHHHH!!” Uraraka’s voice screamed out behind Midoriya, forcing him to rapidly turn around to see if she was okay and met eye to eye with Monoma casually swinging a golden watch.

[The Golden Watch Amplifier – This watch was made out of a nearly indestructible material. It can tell time no matter the situation while at the same time strengthen those who wear it. How much they are strengthen depends on how much they are able to handle.]

[+ 70 Str added when equipped.]

[+80 Vit added when equipped.]

[Can amplify wearer’s physical body.]

[Will physically attach itself to the wearer regardless of will.]

[Creates a small field around the wearer in which they can control time for 2 seconds at the cost of rapidly draining the user’s physical stamina.]

“Oh? Looks like you found me. After witnessing Bakugou’s performance, there’s no way I wouldn’t be wary of you as well. People like you, who have the strength and moves… Of course I have to be cautious of them. That’s what any clever person would think.” Monoma chatted as he attached the watch to his wrist.

The watch seemingly stabbed into his wrist as it attached itself to him. He showed a pained expression as tapped the screen of the watch.

“But at the same time, a clever person would also think: “Bakugou was only able to draw out his true strength with the help of the other three. So I should crush the other three first!” A part of Monoma’s hair grew golden yellow. “You were standing out on purpose to reveal your location to me, yes? But it seems my comrades have already found the other three.” He taunted.

“That’s four on three, you know! Do you think they’ll be alright? And Shinso’s there as well. They won’t be able to communicate effectively. You need to hurry to their side… BUT WAIT!! WHAT IF THAT “KYAHH” WAS JUST SHINSO!? That would mean we actually haven’t discovered their location yet, and you would end up being the one to give it away! HAHAHAHA WHAT A PICKLE!” Monoma goaded more and more.

Midoriya jumped in the sky and took aim towards Monoma.

“You won’t even take a glance at your allies? How cruel of you!” Monoma pointed out, slightly upset that his plan to gain a hint of Class A’s location failed. “I had a little chat with Shinso early about how blessed people will destroy the world. Bakugou’s your friend, isn’t he? SO TELL ME! HOW IS IT THAT HE’S ABLE TO SMILE SO CASUALLY, GIVEN THAT HE’S THE ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR BRINGING AN END TO THE SYMBOL OF PEACE!?” Monoma asked as he revealed to have several small items in his palms.

Antoine who was watching a few distances away nearly gushed.

“AHAHAHAHAAH TELL THAT MOTHER FUCKER!!!! AND BAKUGOU FELT GUILT OVER THAT SHIT TOO, SO IT’S REAL AS HELL!!!” Antoine giggled to himself as he watched the battle unfold while playing with his game console he brought along.

Midoriya was about to fire off towards Monoma but suddenly his gauntlet exploded as a dangerous black energy source manifested from his hand. Midoriya could be seen with a painful grimace on his face.

“So you’ve attained a new power yet again? How irritating....” Monoma stated as he quickly dodged out of the way of Midoriya’s dangerous black tendrils sprouting from his arm..

The tendrils destroyed the nearby pipes and area around Midoriya as it continued to grow out of control.

“Shinso!”

“Run away….! I can’t control…. My power…!!!” Midoriya said struggling to get his arm under control.

A few of the tentacles came towards Antoine and his tentacles shapeshifted into hands. They easily blocked them with their palms and Antoine continued gaming in peace.

“YOU FUCKING SHITHEAD! WHY WOULD YOU STEAL MY MEDKIT!? YOUR MOTHER SHOULD’VE SWALLOWED YOU YOU DUMB FUCKING BITCH!” He raged as the battlefield continued to descend into chaos.

Midoriya was screaming at his power to try and get it under control. He was trying with all of his might and willpower to try and get his quirk situated. The tendrils started spinning wildly around him, tearing any nearby surroundings to shreds. But one courageous and brave girl managed to jump out and glomp the young Midoriya in the hug of a lifetime.

“SHINSO! USE YOUR BRAINWASHING TO STOP DEKU!!” Uraraka yelled.

“MIDORIYA! LET’S FIGHT ANOTHER TIME!” Shinso yelled.

“NNNNGGGHHH!!!! YEAH!!!!!” He managed to respond as the tendrils quickly retreated back into his arm and suddenly lose consciousness for a second.

He was awoken by Uraraka lightly slapping his face as they floated down. The two then started to leisurely chat in the middle of combat and Monoma took advantage of this. Monoma used a nut and increased the size of it as he surfed towards the duo. He appeared behind Uraraka and chopped her neck, knocking the light out of her eyes and then kicking towards Midoriya’s face.

“HELLO?! DID YOU THINK WE WERE DONE HERE!?” Monoma yelled as he kicked Midoriya in the chin and into one of the large metal containers.

Midoriya imprinted into the container and haggardly walked out of the human-shaped hole he made. As he made it out, he was suddenly assaulted by numerous levitating objects and launched through the container entirely.

“Are you alright Monoma?!” Yanagi, the girl with the poltergeist quirk that allows her to telekinetically manipulate objects close to her, asked as she arrived on the scene.

“NICEEEEEE POLTERGEIST!!!!” Monoma cheered.

“Thanks to the black stuff appearing everywhere, our plan got ruined!” Shoda, the boy whose quirk made it so he can cause any attack in an area to repeat in the same place a second time with even stronger impact, said as he arrived with Kodai.

“Mn.” Kodai nodded in agreement.

Class B was suddenly attacked by Mineta’s and Ashido’s quirks as they arrived on the scene as well. Kodai increased the size of a small piece of metal she had and blocked the balls and acid as the battle suddenly turned into a 5v2 battle. Mineta and Ashido were quickly besieged by Class B’s quirks and were about to be taken out. But a green patch of hair suddenly appeared to the rescue as Midoriya showed up in the battle with his quirk activated.

“HEY WAIT A MOMENT MR. MAIN PROTAGONIST!!! I CAN’T LET YOU DO THAT!!” Monoma said as he slapped Midoriya’s chest and knocked him into the air, suddenly floating weightless.

“Heh.. Since you were a dud.. I had to take my chances with sleepy over there.” Monoma revealed as Midoriya continued levitating higher and higher.

Midoriya was about to flick air shockwaves to maneuver himself around regardless of his currently gravity status but before he could get one off, he was wrapped up in Shinso’s capturing scarf and suddenly started falling down back towards the ground. Midoriya crashed roughly against the metal platform and Monoma stepped on his body as Ashido was taken out by one of Kodai’s barrels that was increased in size.

“Heheheh… Looks like this victory GOES TO CLASS B!!!!” Monoma shouted crazily.

Mineta was the last one standing and Shoda knocked him out as well. Class B started gathering the bodies of Class A and were taking them to their prisons as a figure watched from a distance. Class B were about to throw four of Class A’s members into their prisons but before they could a figure crashed in front of them. Antoine’s tentacles caused cracks to run across the ground.

“You guys fucked them up pretty good.” Antoine whistled impressed. It seems that not even the famed Plot Armor was capable of getting you out of this one Cabbage Head.” Antoine chuckled.

Monoma stared at Antoine with suspicion on his face while motioning to his team to be prepared. Midoriya looked at Antoine with bulging eyes as he was wrapped up like a mummy all the way to his lips.

“Good work Class B… To be honest I was still not really sure you were capable of winning even with the “help” I gave you… You see.. Cabbage Head is quite scary for anyone that isn’t me. Or Princess it seems. Things tend to always benefit him in some way or the other and I think that’s a little unfair. His quirk even evolved or mutated today into another power he can use! Talk about being blessed.” Antoine chuckled as Class B suddenly started getting weaker.

“I feel…. Drained….” Shoda stated as he dropped to the ground.

The rest of class B started dropping to the ground as well, fatigued and energy-less. Everyone except Monoma who still had the golden watch attached to his wrist. Antoine smiled.

“Our deal is completed Monoma. Make sure to talk to me later about what kind of item you want along with that special person of your choosing.”

“What did you do!?” Monoma asked as he got ready to attack.

The golden watch attached to his wrist suddenly unattached itself and floated high in the sky as he also was rapidly being drained of his strength.

“What…. kind of device does this……?” Monoma asked before collapsing along with everyone else.

“It’s a quirk actually.” Antoine said to the fainted boy. The cameras and recording devices around the training site suddenly reactivated after Antoine’s tentacles finished throwing Midoriya, Ashido, Uraraka, and Mineta in Class B’s prison.

“THINGS GOT DANGEROUS AND A LITTLE WONKY IN THERE BUT IN THE 5th SET!!! CLASS B WINS WITH A 4-0 VICTORY!” Midnight announced as Antoine was the last man standing. Class A and Class B’s vitality suddenly recovered once Midnight announced the winners.

“And with that, we’re finished with all five sets. Throughout all the battles, everyone came to know their enemies, know themselves and fought bravely. The 1st set was won by Class A! The 2nd, Class A! The 3rd, was a draw! The 4th was Class A! And the final set was won by Class B! Therefore the winners of these training battles is Class A!”

Class A cheered in joy as Class B lamented their defeat. Everyone was gathered together afterwards.

“Ahem… First things first. Neil.” Aizawa said.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Antoine cut him off.

“Why did all the equipment cut off whenever you were around?” Aizawa asked.

“Maybe because you have shit equipment. I’ve been telling you guys to buy some more of my shit but nooo. 'BUDGET CUTS!' Yeah right.”

“It just seems a little strange Young Neil.. Because they worked perfectly fine anytime you weren’t around.” All Might said.

“Maybe I’m awakening my second quirk like fucking Broccoli head over there and it messes with technology passively.” Antoine deflected.

Aizawa stared at the boy but could tell he would never admit it if it was in the wrong. He sighed before focusing on Midoriya.

“Speaking about that… For a new move… it seems to deviate quite far from your “Superpower” quirk. Don’t you think? How does it work?” Aizawa asked.

“I also…. Don’t fully understand it… My power suddenly started overflowing, and I couldn’t suppress it. It felt like… The power I’d always trusted suddenly bared its fangs at me. I was really scared myself.. But thanks to Uraraka and Shinso for stopping me, I quickly realized that wasn’t the case. If Shinso hadn’t knocked me unconscious, I have no idea what would’ve happened.”

“Yeah see. My power started overpowering too. Whenever I felt something recording me, I just felt like I had to lash out and stop it! I couldn’t control myself and I tried to stop it!” Antoine unnecessarily added to Midoriya’s heartfelt response.

“Yeah right Neil! You’re full of crap!” Kaminari responded.

“I think it’s about to go out of control again….! I can’t stop it….!!!” Antoine said as one of his recently upgraded tentacles punched Kaminari.

[Adamantium Boosting Metal Tentacles - These additional appendages are controlled by Lackey, A self-improving AI created by the young craftsman Antoine Neil. These tentacles are capable of contracting themselves to a limit of 10 ft and extending themselves to 36 ft max. Each individual tendril is capable of lifting very heavy things. It is said that this craft was based on a design already built by another.]

[+200 Str added when equipped.]

[+150 Int added to stats when equipped.]

[Gains a 2x boost for wearer every enemy defeated. No limit given.]

[Can choose to give the boost to either the wearer or the tentacles themselves.]

“Neil. An additional two days added onto your punishment.” Aizawa said before talking to the lamenting Shinso and revealing that he would be transferring into the hero course next year.

“Bullshit! Don’t use your quirk on me when I’m just awakening my second quirk! What if you got rid of it or something!?” Antoine yelled as class was ending.

Class A and Class B were separating.

“Yuga! Toru! I’ll see you guys later or maybe tomorrow. I’m going to be busy today!” Antoine told them while catching up to a certain person of Class B.

“Busy with what!?” Yuga asked as he saw Antoine placing his arm over Komori’s shoulder and walking away with her.

Komori shrunk her neck in embarrassment as she and Antoine walked away.

“Soooo Komori-chan. Let’s go see those lovely mushrooms you were talking about earlier. I’m excited to see what kind of mushrooms a cute girl like you would grow.” Antoine grinned.

“They aren’t that special….” She responded.

“Of course, they are special Komori-chan. You grew them with your love and care. And if that isn’t anything special then I don’t know what could be.”

She was rendered speechless and beet red as Antoine continued to go on the offensive. Antoine realized that maybe he was coming off a bit strong but he wouldn’t let that stop him.

“I’ve given a lot of care and love to my lovely little plants too. I didn’t realize how fun it would be growing them when I first started. I was really not looking forward to taking care of them to be honest. I thought that growing plants and things like that were for girls and stuff like that but once I gave it a try, I was like. Damn this shit is kinda cool. Watching the plants grow slowly while taking care of them and showering them with everything I could. It’s a special feeling ya know?” Antoine bullshitted.

Antoine actually just used the radiation from the Vibranium to mutate the plants and fruits he was growing into supernatural plants. He only did this after remembering about the Heart-Shaped Herb from Wakanda and realizing that the plants and fruits really didn’t want to manifest quirks unlike the animals. Right now, he was just sprouting some bullshit he thinks a real botanist would love to hear and it seems it was working. He got Komori to started chatting about her love for mushrooms in particular and more about her personally grown mushrooms as she brought Antoine to her mushroom garden behind her dorm room.

Mushrooms of multiple varieties were present in her mushroom garden. Antoine thought that mushrooms would take different environments to grow but apparently with her quirk any mushrooms can thrive with her care.

“These are my ionomidotis frondosa. And these are my tricholoma equestre. And this is!!!”

“The Enoki mushroom. They are pretty good in soups I hear.” Antoine smiled.

“Yeah! They taste pretty great with soup! But these little guys over here are even tastier than them!” She excitedly explained as she continued to show Antoine her mushroom garden with glee.

Antoine softly smiled as she talked on and on and on about her mushroom garden. The sun was lowering now and Antoine decided to save things for tomorrow.

“Komori-chan. I had a lot of fun on our mushroom date today but it’s getting late. Here’s my number. We should hang out in a couple days whenever your free.” Antoine said as her wide smile slowly whittled down.

“Oh.. it is late.. I’m sorry I kept you for so long!” She apologized.

“No no it’s fine. I had a lot of fun Komori-chan. I can tell you really care about your “babies.” He chuckled. “Maybe next time you can have some FUN with a GUY like me.” He joked.

Komori and Antoine started laughing at his bad pun and she walked with him to the front of the dorms.

“I’m just saying! Maybe next time you wanna borrow something from me, try not to ask for it when I specifically told you that I needed it that day!”

“I hate that too! It’s so frustrating!”

“I know right!? Like come on bruh… Get your shit together.”

They made it to the door and Antoine placed his palm on the wall behind Komori and stood over Komori, trapping her between the wall and himself. Her face quickly redden as Antoine’s face got closer and closer. He looked into her eyes and she lowered her head.

‘I don’t think I’m ready for this yet…. Neil-kun is a great guy and all but.. its too soon! Its too soon!!!! I have to tell him no..!’ Komori thought as she bravely looked up and saw Antoine’s lips getting closer and closer.

“I had a great time Komori-chan. See ya later.” He whispered directly in her ear in a deep intimate voice before leaving her behind and walking inside the dorm.

Antoine was internally laughing his ass off thinking about how cute Komori-chan was.

‘Seriously a girl like that could be taken advantage of so easily just by showing a small interest in the things she likes. But it guess it’s no different from usual Japanese anime women.’ Antoine thought.

Komori on the other hand… Was collapsed outside against the wall on her knees breathing heavily. She held her hand over her heart.

“I feel like my heart’s going to burst out of my chest..! That was so scary! I don’t know why I reacted like that… Do I really feel that way about Neil….? We just met today..! I can’t be thinking of him like that already!” She rapidly blabbered out as mushrooms covered the ground and grass around her.

She managed to find her footing and stood up still red in the face.

“He’s… just a nice guy I think nicely of! That’s all there is!” She declared confidently outwardly as she walked inside and towards her room while consciously choosing to not look in the direction of Antoine on the left side of the room and blushing.

“Damn those fuckers aren’t back yet?” Antoine asked looking for Yuga and Toru. “The training exercises must have increased today.” Antoine muttered as some of the guys were playing the game on the tv in the lounge room.

Antoine walked over Monoma and grinned. He held the golden watch he gifted to him earlier and tossed it to him. Monoma caught it while looking at Antoine with suspicion.

“What’s this for? Our deal is over right? I haven’t picked the other person yet if that’s what you’re wondering.”

“I told you. It was a gift.” Antoine then walked away, leaving one of the leaders of Class B confused as the golden watched attached itself to his wrist once more and stabbed into his wrist.

“Gah! DAMN IT CLASS A!!!”

Antoine walked away and plopped on the couch next to the kuudere type, Kodai, and started chatting to her.

“Kodai-chan! I finally got back with you.” Antoine said after making sure that Komori-chan was not present.

She looked at him blankly and Antoine started talking up a storm.

‘I like the silent types. Don’t get me wrong. Komori is cute and all but the silent and walled up type girls are where its at! It adds even more if they are cynical and typically don’t care about what others think about them.’ Antoine thought as he continued to joke around and talk with Kodai.

33