Gigantomachia!? Some Hero Work!!
1.1k 2 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*LATE AT NIGHT*

Antoine was up late at night on his laptop.

‘Its almost time for the League of Villains to meet up with All For One’s main man.. and Gigantomachia.. I suppose I can crash a villain’s reunion party this weekend.’ Antoine smiled as he sent a message to Apex.

Antoine finished typing on his laptop and closed it before teleporting from his dorm room and appearing in his secret lab. The security cameras focused him on him while several turrets appeared aiming down on him, ready to pump him full of holes at any second.

“INTRUDER IDENTIFIED! DEFENSE SYSTEM DEACTIVATED!” A robotic voice announced as the turrets flipped back onto the other side of the wall and the security cameras continued to turn left from right.

“Well. Good to know my defense against teleporters works. Now to get started on what I was planning to do here.” Antoine muttered as he walked into a greenhouse filled with vibrant and colorful strange looking plants.

Antoine strolled around the lab-made greenhouse and looked at his supply of mutated plants. He grinned as one of the plants seemed to turn into a predatory plant. This plant was given lab rats as feed instead of the solar energy coming from the solar-powered lights above and water. The chomping plant tried to bite Antoine’s finger when he attempted to pet it and was swiftly punished with a smack on the head.

“Don’t fucking try to bite me you shit! I made you and I can destroy you just as easily. Don’t push me.” He threatened the plant who continued to try and bite him.

He took a deep breath before switching quirks using his nanites. His large afro hair rapidly started turning green before changing into something else entirely. The previous curly black hair that Antoine had was now replaced by green thorny vines entangled in each other! Electricity ran across Antoine’s entire body from the quirk enhancement device and Antoine transformed into his shark form that was quite different from how it usually looked. Leaves were grown on the skin of his shark fin, his shark tail was turned into a type of bladed grass tail, his light blue shark skin was now a light green, and lastly the vines that were previously on his head seemed to have gone inside his body.

Antoine balled his fist and opened it before vines shot out of his fingers.

“I guess this is the effect when I use one mutant type and an emitter type of quirk at the same time and enhance them...” He muttered with a deep guttural voice.

Antoine returned the vines back in his body as his senses were still getting used to this.

“The plants…. I can…. Control them now…” Antoine muttered, feeling the plants in the room and trying to control them.

“My hypothesis was correct! Using vine girl’s quirk and enhancing it had to give me control over more plants than just vines! And if it didn’t well.. I’m sure Koda’s quirk may produce something similar. From controlling animals to controlling all life! Who knows?” Antoine chuckled as he forcefully made all the mutated plants grow to full maturity.

He then controlled the plants to shoot out seeds for their next generation to grow and then accelerated their growth! He rinse and repeated until he was suddenly starving from the energy expenditure of overusing his new plant quirk. He deactivated the quirk enhancer and returned back to his normal form with his stomach growling like a starving beast. He switched his quirks once more and used the air around him to collect all the fully-grown plants as he shuffled to the kitchen. The plants were riding the wind current Antoine was manipulating and he shoved them all in his inventory as he made it into the kitchen holding his stomach.

“I feel like I went without food for weeks… Jesus… I guess with enhanced quirks come larger drawbacks as well… I might have to start storing full course meals in my inventory soon.” Antoine muttered to himself as he pressed a button and had a few chef androids come to the kitchen.

“Sir!”

“Make me as much as you can. Use some of the funds from the company to refill our food stock if I’m not stuffed before we run out of food.” Antoine ordered as he went to the dining room and laid his head on the table as his stomach decided to roar out in protest.

To pass the time while suffering from stage 5 starvation (Not an actual thing), Antoine decided to play on his game console. It wouldn’t be long until a part of Antoine’s 5-star meal started coming out. A wide grin appeared on his face as he put away his game and started stuffing his face. Apparently in his hunger, he was too caught up to notice that he was eating both the silverware and the plates after eating the food. The chef robots were too busy cooking and quickly bringing out more food to satisfy Antoine to notice his bizarre eating.

It seems that the food supply did have to be refilled because Antoine cleared out all of their supply by the end of his shark feeding frenzy. The chef bots could be seen gasping and breathing for air in the kitchen afterwards after finally fulfilling the blackhole that is their master’s stomach. A loud burp that could probably be heard all over the lab rang out from the dining room and smiles appeared on the chef bots’ faces.

“Damn that shit was good!” Antoine exclaimed before looking at the time.

“Well. That was a good breakfast I guess! Time to get to work.” Antoine said realizing it was morning and almost time for battle. He walked into the debriefing room with a few members of Apex present. The debriefing room consisted of a large oval-shaped table with chairs all around it and a large bright screen in the front of the room. The screen showed the globe and certain percentages from different continents. 80% was from Asia, 10% from America, 5% from Europe, 2% from Africa, 2% from Australia, and 1% from Antarctica.

“Alright everyone. I’m sure I sent the details of your part in this operation but just for fun let’s go over it again.” Antoine announced.

“We are to either hold off the League of Villains as you take on the one named Gigantomachia. Capture or detain the other villains as you fight Gigantomachia.

“Correct! You see… I plan to capture Gigantomachia for myself to study! But I still have plans for the other members of the League of Villains. So I can’t let them interrupt me as I take on the strongest villain. That’s why I chose you all.”

“Neep! Neep!” Runner Road honked with confidence and pride.

“Mmmmph!!” Flamey responded happily.

“If you say so Boss Man…” G-Smoke replied as he exhaled a cloud of smoke.

“Heh this spider is on the case!” Arachnid, the six-armed android responded.

“A few students in need of disciplinary punishment? I’m your teacher!” Professor Infinite stated.

“Well. You all look ready. So let’s go.” Antoine said as his quirk got enhanced and transformed into his shark form. He then switched quirks as he and the other members of Apex vanished from the debriefing room and appeared in a forest clearing.

Antoine looked around to see some parts of the forest completely decimated and some completely fine. But the League of Villains were completely absent.

“Lackey. What you got?”

“One life source sensed 25 meters ahead. No other life signals present.” Lackey responded.

“Shit… Did the liberation army already threaten the league of villains? I must have got my timeline confused… or it changed for some reason. Well no matter. The plan doesn’t change much. You all are to head to Deika City in Aichi. The League of Villains will be facing off against the Meta Liberation Army there. You will all watch the battle unfold and then attack once both sides have been weakened enough to easily take care of. I’ve called the other members of Apex as reinforcements and they’ll meet you there. I want both of them destroyed and under our control. No fatalities if you can help it.” Antoine ordered as Apex went off.

Antoine cracked his neck and body in preparation for his fight. He started heading towards where Gigantomachia was sleeping. He used the nanites to switch his quirk and grinned. Apparently the villain managed to sense him and awoke with a bellowing roar. He looked at Antoine in confusion.

“Get on your fucking knees villain! The Ultimate Craftsman is here to beat the shit out of you.” Antoine grinned.

“Weakling! I’ll crush you child!” He responded, leaping towards Antoine.

“Too easy….” Antoine chuckled as the villain was soon brainwashed by Shinso’s quirk that Antoine stole.

Gigantomachia’s eyes were completely dazed out as he slid face first across the forest ground.

“Get up.” Antoine ordered.

The large villain did as he commanded.

“You are to now listen only to me and me only. Follow every one of my commands to the tee until explicitly told not to. I’m your new boss now and anyone associated with All For One is now your enemy.”

“Yes…” It responded.

Antoine switched quirks and teleported himself and the still brainwashed Gigantomachia to his lab. He commanded the villain to enter a containment cell made for subjects with high physical strength quirks and left him there as a swarm of scientist bots entered the room with notepads and other lab equipment. Ready to test and examine every nook and cranny of the giant fucker.

“Well since taking care of that was so easy, I guess I’ll go solve some crime!” Antoine decided as he teleported to the nearest city in his hero costume. “Lackey! Point me toward some crime!”

There is no crime in your local surroundings.”

“Fuck! Alright I guess I’ll just fly around and see if any crime is going down myself.” Antoine said as he pulled out his shark glider from his inventory and started flying above the city.

[Adamantium Shark Glider – This strangely designed hoverboard has been crafted in image of a shark. It has recently been recreated and used with superior materials this time around, increasing its capabilities to the peak.]

[Flying speed is increased by 75% when chasing foes.]

[When 1/10 of the glider is covered in blood, it will shift into overdrive.]

[Speed is increased by 150% percent and defensive capabilities are increased by 90%.]

“Haven’t flew this baby around in a while.” He grinned. “I should get out more.” Antoine said as he felt the cold December air blasting his body as he flew above the city.

*BOOOOOOM*

A large explosion sounded out and Antoine quickly flew towards it. Antoine spotted numerous civilians in trouble and 5 possible criminals getting away.

‘I can’t save these fucking idiots and beat the shit out of those guys at the same time…’ Antoine thought as he saw people trapped under rubble, running away from the fire, and stuck inside the burning or collapsing buildings.

A news helicopter was flying overhead already and a small number of heroes were present down below also trying to save people. Antoine reached into his inventory pulled out three briefcases and threw them down below as he flew towards the fleeing villains. The briefcases transformed into faceless training dummies and Lackey gave them Antoine’s orders to save the nearby people. The first training dummy ran towards the first person it saw. Their lower body was trapped underneath some rubble and they couldn’t lift the large piece of rock off of them.

“SAVE MY MOMMY!!!! PLEASE!! SHE’S STUCK AND I CAN’T…… I can’t…” The sobbing terrified little girl tried lifting the piece of building up as her hair slowly lifted up.

“Please….. make sure my daughter…. Gets to safety….” The mother trapped said, giving into her fate.

The training bot transformed its spherical hands into human hands as the little girl desperately tried to lift the rubble. Her hair that was now lifting up entirely suddenly erupted into flames, firing a large wave of fire above them. The training bot easily lifted the rubble off of the mother and the little girl was hanging off the rubble from above waving her feet.

“MOMMY!!!!!” She exclaimed as she dropped down and hugged her mother who started crying along with her daughter. Her legs were pretty much mangled entirely and there was little hope of her every walking again but that didn’t stop her from embracing her daughter.

“I thought I would never see you again……” She hugged her daughter with as much love as she could while her heart was running a marathon in relief.

The training bot threw the rubble away as it picked up the crippled mother and her daughter who recently awakened her quirk. It took them away to the ambulances, police officers, and fire trucks outside of the burning street.

“Thank you…. Thank you so much…. Whoever you are…” The mother said with as much gratitude as she could.

The training bot pointed to its chest.

“Made by The Ultimate Craftsman…. Funded by Universal Crafts Emporium…” She read as she and her daughter was taken away by the ambulance men.

“THANK YOU MISTER ROBOT!!!!” The daughter said with a large cute smile as her hair was still ablaze and puffy eyes

The training bot waved goodbye before dashing straight back into the burning area as the other two training bots were bringing more civilians out.

*WITH NEIL*

Neil blasted forward with newfound speed now that he was actively chasing someone with his glider. He easily caught up to the criminals who most likely caused this incident and hopped off his glider to land in front of them.

“Alright you fucking pieces of shit. Get ready to die and be fucking eviscerated by your local hero The Ultimate Craftsman!” Antoine said swapping his quirk. And also noticing that they were all young men.

“Who the hell are you!?” The blocky criminal asked.

“I just told you….” Antoine groaned.

“Just fucking kick his ass already! We gotta get out of here before more heroes show up!” The shortest out of the bunch said.

Antoine grinned.

“Don’t say I didn’t warn ya.”

Antoine vanished as he reappeared in front of the short teen. The short teen didn’t even see him appear as Antoine kicked him in the stomach and launched him away at fast speeds into one of the buildings.

“Katsuo!” One of the criminals yelled out.

“I’m guessing that guy was the leader of you little shits? Too bad he’s fucking dead now.” Antoine laughed as 3 of the total 5 young villains ran towards him.

‘Legohead, Giraffe neck, and pudgy… Let’s see what ya got.’

Before the three could reach him though, he felt a strange pull on his body. He was lifted into the air and being pulled towards one of the criminals who stayed back.

“With my Drag quirk, you’ll be forced to come towards me without being able to resist at all!” He revealed.

Legohead materialized iron chains from his body and shaped them into the form of a knife as he stabbed towards the helpless Antoine. Although Antoine didn’t have control over his body all that much, his tentacles however were not affected. The metal appendages blocked the large chain knife with ease as Antoine’s body continued to float towards Glasses using his drag quirk. But it seems that this group of criminals weren’t just any half bit group. After seeing Legohead fail, Giraffe neck and pudgy tagged in. Pudgy’s hand started glowing orange and he smacked Giraffe neck’s back with a loud smacking sound. Giraffe gritted his teeth as his body started rapidly vibrating and glowing orange and then he disappeared.

PunchPunchPunchKickKickPunchElbowKick

Antoine was rapidly attacked by the high-speed moving kid all within a matter of seconds.

‘Holy shit. These kids’ quirks are pretty fucking good. Why the hell would they want to be villains when they can easily be heroes with quirks like these. And they even got some coordination with them, so they had to have been training to use them this well.’ Antoine thought as most of the blows were absorbed and didn’t affect him at all thanks to his Vibranium t-shirt.

Although Antoine was interested in knowing why these group of promising young men would want to become villains, being ganged up and treated like a punching bag was very annoying. Antoine’s tentacles finally finished analyzing the speedster’s movements and captured him in one swift grab. With two of his tentacles busy, a third one shot a yellow laser beam at the telekinesis quirk user and blasted him away.

Antoine pulled the Legohead towards him with his tentacles and with his new found freedom with his limbs, he shot upwards in the air and uppercutted him away. After landing back on the ground, he saw Pudgy shaking like a leaf. He grinned as he slowly walked towards him as his tentacles stretched out like animated snakes and captured the bodies of Legohead, Giraffe Neck, and the Telekinesis Fucker.

“It’s your turn to die now. Can’t leave your friends all alone am I right?” Antoine said with a villainous smile.

Pudgy however, had a different idea and turned tail and ran. Antoine’s fourth tentacle snaked towards the slow boy and was about to snatch him up as well, but the boy suddenly smirked as his body gained an orange aura and vastly increased in speed. Pudgy picked up the short teen that Antoine knocked out early on in the fight and leapt up top of the building with him. He smirked as he looked at Antoine and was about to jump away before suddenly being speared by Antoine’s shark glider and crashing into the city streets below right next to Antoine.

“You fat son of a bitch. You were the real mastermind weren’t you!? You seriously would’ve got the upper hand against me if I wasn’t the greatest fucking hero around.” Antoine said to the unconscious boy.

His fourth and fifth metal arms captured the remaining boys and Antoine dropped them off to the police. Most of the civilians were evacuated and rescued by the other heroes and police officers while most of the city block was still on fire or crumbling into rubble. Antoine switched his quirks and hid from sight before using the whirlwind quirk and gathering all the fire above the city. He then blasted a wave of air below the fire and shot it upward into the sky and clouds, getting rid of all the fire in the city.

After getting rid of the fire, his training bots were currently being held up by the press and the rescued people who wanted to give their thanks. They repeatedly pointed to their chest and tried to escape but the surrounding people instead tried to lift them up and throw them into the air in celebration. But the training bots were heavier than they thought and they couldn’t lift it off the ground. Thankfully though, the people realized that the training bots were in a hurry and got out of their way as they headed into the city and towards Antoine. He smiled at the antics of the people as he had the training bots turn back into suitcases and put them into his inventory and fly away on his glider.

“I wonder if the liberation army and the League of Villains are done yet….” Antoine muttered.

31